What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

does anyone has a link to the new version

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lazy little guy, aren't you?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are there new scenes or is the gameplay the only thing that is changed?

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version huh? Man I got to download ... I just love his artstyle

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As far as i know there is just one new scene, it's a blowjob, looks almost the same as with the weaponsmith kid, but a "normal" dick instead of a kid's dick. The cg were already in older versions but weren't used in the game. Don't know how you get it, but i think i read something about being related with the DVDs.

But yes, most changes are in gameplay and interface. And as far as i know, all these versions coming so fast is just bug fixing. (which is a good thing he supports this game so much though it's free :D)

Busterwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HAHA! I GOT IT!!! A lot of experimentation that took, until I had an idea. The magic ingredient is tissues. Which she will give to guys who buy S rank DVDs.
1. Get tissues. You can hold onto them indefinitely, and they seem infinite when she gives them out at the stand.
2. Get the A and S rank DVDs from the Nicholas scene. (Item shop girl's husband) You may only need S, but it happened for me this way.
3. Sell on human DVD days. Day 1 or 3.
4. Dude with the green hair is who you want. Sell him A. Then next time he shows up, S. You may just need to sell S, but I can't confirm.
5. Now that she the tissue dialogue, you'll get an option for the H scene!

Word of warning though. Don't know if it's a bug, but after the scene, it popped up in the gallery room, but I couldn't select it. Luckily, I have my save before the scene.
Phew. Finally. That took me a while until I realized you could hold onto tissues.

Tsukasa117

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a page that we can watch for updates because I've been looking around the Axfc Uploader for when new versions release but I can't find anything that points me in the right direction and constantly asking for DL links seems stupid with how rapidly this game has been getting updated.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

His which has been shared a lot through this thread, even in this same page.

Right now you can see the current version just below the picture.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And... we're up to version 1.09. Man, this guy binges hard when it comes to this game (not complaining!).

Anyway, does anyone have a super-save post v1.00 like Daynjahzone & parklis2 put together (posts #138, 149)? Basically a complete save, plus tons of gold and items without the censor. If so, thanks!

Ky Kiske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And... we're up to version 1.09. Man, this guy binges hard when it comes to this game (not complaining!).

Anyway, does anyone have a super-save post v1.00 like Daynjahzone & parklis2 put together (posts #138, 149)? Basically a complete save, plus tons of gold and items without the censor. If so, thanks!

Here's a save with all ranch skills at 10 around 5 or 6 farm tools(Equipable), all skills at 6, 10 girls skills (14 girl cards for you to fight and get the rest of the skills, all CGs unlocked, Also accesory maker unlocked just below chest at home, pretty much the only thing left to do in this save is getting more contracts with other farms and defeat the bosses in forest 3rd day of week at midnight (bitches are uber hard) thanks to the not rested debuff.

Attachments

Last edited:

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Drop Factory has been updated to version 1.11. That was... fast!

Note: Butakoma stated that the previous save files will not work as there will be a script error that will occur during sleep due to changes.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Umm, is there an easy way to remove the censor bar other than to play with RPGMaker to edit the save? Like, can I use CheatEngine to change the flag? Anyone know?

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Umm, is there an easy way to remove the censor bar other than to play with RPGMaker to edit the save? Like, can I use CheatEngine to change the flag? Anyone know?
Get this
And in the switches make true(or is it false?) the 098 switch.
It's 98 since it goes from 1-100 instead of 0-100

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, thanks again Drix!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Drop Factory has been updated to version 1.11. That was... fast!

Note: Butakoma stated that the previous save files will not work as there will be a script error that will occur during sleep due to changes.
Good thing I'm not playing it until it seems a more stable version is released...

Not that I'm not grateful he's working so much for a free game, but if he is willing to do it for this game, maybe he should focus on releasing more games instead of the "no more games" attitude he has since Vitamin Quest =P

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did he ever any add anymore monsters/enemies since .093? I haven't played it since then.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did he ever any add anymore monsters/enemies since .093? I haven't played it since then.
There is the idol star boss or whatever that is.

azaxa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's released 1.12 now. I think it's just bugfixes though.

Reesewowtwo

Reputation score

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure his blog line about old saves not working is restricted to saves from versions prior to 1.00 (which will give a script error on sleeping). Hopefully that means people don't have to wait/restart every time he updates.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it possible somehow to use sgedit to make the old saves compatible with version 1.xx?