What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

It's...hard to say. Some people would strongly benifet from it...I'd almost say need to do it, while others would not.

My general call is go with how much the mods interfear with the story. If the powder gangers are just one more group of potential rapists, for instance, I'd say turn it off and play though, while if you are absorbing the world and what is going on gangers v ncr v house v legion, I see no reason not to keep them going. It's mostly a question of how much you absorb the story...if you want your courier to just wander being raped I'd play it as is first, then do it as a sexfest. If you get into the story and enjoy the sex elements, I say go for it all at once.

Me, I like RPGs, and sex adds to rpgs to me...I like sex in them as much as action, and many things in Sexout like Tryouts and Consequences stick fairly well to the story...even Sewer Slave is tied to one of the storylines closely. But I turned stalking off except for animals because I did not like good karma nice people stalking and raping the PC completely out of character. That's me though. I've love seeing more sex in fallout, skyrim, dragon age, etc.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

If your turning mods on and off be sure to do a clean save.

load FOMM with NO sexout mods checked. launch NVSE;
start game, and save again.
load game with all mods on and save again.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If your turning mods on and off be sure to do a clean save.

load FOMM with NO sexout mods checked. launch NVSE;
start game, and save again.
load game with all mods on and save again.
does this include the .esm's?

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

does this include the .esm's?
NO sexout mods includes... sexout.esm so yes do not load that during the first step of a clean save. load only body, hair, world and clothing mods.

you'll also have to go back and change your options after the save.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanksss.

Do you know at what points one can change a character's looks? B/c I have had that at random points and now I want it to happen but I'm not sure when it comes up lol

Oh and BTW (for anyone else who might be reading) I found a Jill Valentine mod I really like it :D I just wish they had a mod with her in her other clothes (like the black skirt and blue top OR like the attached pic b/c she looks hot in those ;)) Fun to see her having sex or getting raped by some men. ANd I must say whoever did the voices are pretty good! xD

Attachments

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You get a chance to when you leave Goodsprings, and if you join the Kings gang as your favor from the King (you have several options, you can only choose one) you get access to their hairdresser, but that is it.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Old World Blues has a machine that does facial reconstruction, if I remember correctly. I know there's also a ton of mods that add the option to the game as well. Then there's also the debug console. I think the command for it is:
ShowPlasticSurgeonMenu

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks everyone! One final question: I sort of don't like the figures of the Dimmonized Type 3 Body (I mean theyre good but I like just A LITTLE BIT skinnier). If I download a mod for skinny bodies, would that make a lot of the clothes I downloaded not fit? I notice there are some downloads for clothes that specifically target skinny bodies.

Also stupid q: How do I do clean saves?

Thanks!

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I do that usually works is deactivate all mods, start a game, and save it. Then activate mods, go back in, and start the save where the mods were deactivated.

I am not sure on the bodies, but I know the further you go from Cali the less likely they are to work or look right.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh i see, thanks!! :D Wow sexout is so awesome and legit it's crazy.

Oh and does anyone know about the pregnancy mod and how it works? Like you won't know after having sex that you are pregnant until it notifies you? Or do you know right after?

Thanks!

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

all of your questions are answered here.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've got a couple more questions: Anyone know of a mod to replace the default face mesh? It's really bugging me.

Also, mrblack, would you mind listing the MCM settings in regards to our previous exchange? I can't seem to reach the balance between dull and nonstop raepfest.

Also, it's hard to play a melee character when getting approached by a stalker almost always results in getting knocked down on the first hit...

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got a couple more questions: Anyone know of a mod to replace the default face mesh? It's really bugging me.

Also, mrblack, would you mind listing the MCM settings in regards to our previous exchange? I can't seem to reach the balance between dull and nonstop raepfest.

Also, it's hard to play a melee character when getting approached by a stalker almost always results in getting knocked down on the first hit...
turn the stalker frequency down to about 2-3 and make sure "stalk mostly at night" or whatever is on. And I don't recommend melee, but just turn combat rape frequency down until it feels right to you.

I also usually turn the stalker frequency for NCR down to 20%
powder gangers up to 70%
Legion 60%
fiends 50%
kings, NCR, kahns, boomers etc also down a bit they're not that fun.

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

turn the stalker frequency down to about 2-3 and make sure "stalk mostly at night" or whatever is on. And I don't recommend melee, but just turn combat rape frequency down until it feels right to you.

powder gangers up to 70%
Legion 60%
fiends 50%
I didn't get faction specific options or stalk at night, which mod is that? the combat settings are fine, it's just the actual stalkers don't seem to legitimately initiate combat as they begin stalking.

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

actual stalkers don't seem to legitimately initiate combat as they begin stalking.
stalkers dont have any combat at all. there is brutalrapers which allows a rape grab as a random attack in combat, and there are stalkers... they are friendly and you'll just get a message, "you are getting some lewed looks" then some powder ganger runs up and rapes you in the prison yard. you dont get a choice about it lol. and the stalkers have an option to mostly stalk at night.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't get faction specific options or stalk at night, which mod is that? the combat settings are fine, it's just the actual stalkers don't seem to legitimately initiate combat as they begin stalking.
Faction Specific is Tryouts, and those are just approaches...only Legion and Powder Gangers rape. Khans can be rough but never non consentual.

Stalking at night is a Brutal Rapers option

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Faction Specific is Tryouts, and those are just approaches...only Legion and Powder Gangers rape. Khans can be rough but never non consentual.

Stalking at night is a Brutal Rapers option
Thanks, maybe my BR is out of date.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can you find the bondage/pillory/etc. scenes? I played with Beatrix but she only had the whip.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

powder gangers up to 70%
Legion 60%
fiends 50%
70% for powder gangers? How do you even walk through the prison? You are going to end up getting pushed down every few seconds.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where can you find the bondage/pillory/etc. scenes? I played with Beatrix but she only had the whip.
I know the vault 19 slavery and some legion stuff has them