What's new

Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight (not a progress update)

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
just wanted to create a thread for two H game hobby projects im working on

both are action platformers, with female protagonist, and monsters

link to my regular stuff blog:

MASAMUSUME: basically the project I'm mainly working on the moment, sorta made to be a short game , inspired a bit by alien soldier and majuu ou, with japanese style demons.

dumb test build (no H/lewds) :

USHIERO: the main project, that I've put aside so i can finish masamusume since this one is a bit larger in scope, sorta a take on castlevania and shovel knight when it comes to mechanics and ideas.

Pixel h animations for most monsters and thinking about doing pixel cg than normal drawn ones, but apart from the H animations i want to focus on making the games enjoyable on their own.

as i said before theyre hobby projects i like to work on them from time to time, so they'll take time to complete but i thought people might be interested

currently working on masamusume:

gifs of masamusume:

enemies for masamusume:

Attachments

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Re: [ACT] Masamusume Demon Moon and Ushiero Bunny-Knight

I love this kind of pixel style, reminds me of Kyrieru. You definitely have my attention for these projects of yours!

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks really good! :eek:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm definitely interested.

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks
ky has been the main reason i've been working on making h games, he helped me alot by teaching me to sprite, and im done some random fanart of his girls here and there, also did the gameover chibis for eroico
but nah I'm more like the off brand mexican version of him when it comes to pixel art, no one can take his place lol

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely interested. Even if you are off-brand, it looks like good work. Can't wait for a demo of some kind.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thanks
ky has been the main reason i've been working on making h games, he helped me alot by teaching me to sprite, and im done some random fanart of his girls here and there, also did the gameover chibis for eroico
but nah I'm more like the off brand mexican version of him when it comes to pixel art, no one can take his place lol
Still looks better than a lot of what's out there. :)

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks promising, I'll keep an eye out for it ;D

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

thanks
Well, your cooperation with Ky shows I'd say, the graphic style really yells his name. :D
And hey, nobody expects you to take Ky's place anyway! You learned the tricks of the trade from him, and now it's time to carve out your own path. There can be Heiyuu and Kyrieru existing in the same world, right? ;)

Make sure to keep us updated on your progress here, as folks seem to love what they see as much as I do!

doomhunter22

Reputation score

This looks really awesome. Love the sprite work!!

OP
Heiyuu!

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks, i'll try to put up some animations stuff on later, gonna edit my first post so i can, since i reached the image limit

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

A glass of water in the middle of the desert. I look forward to learning more!

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Them look so good, for my tastes i like more the japanese oriented one, "Masamusume", it reminds me somehow to "Muramasa the demon blade" and that makes me crazy haha. But the "Ushiero" one looks great too!
As every one saids its great to see another Sprite anim style ACT games.So good luck and cheers, they look so good and cant wait to see the demo/s.

PD: Sorry for my bad english
PDD: Following you in Pixiv too ;)

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

They look great man, it's so good to finally find another good pixel artist making h-games!

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heiyuu! dude, you finally made a post on ulmf holy shit i was waiting for like forever!

i can't wait to play them

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Liking the art style. Hope you finish it/them! Good luck homeslice.

Reputation score

Great sprite work. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So uh, Heiyuu!, is Ushiero the first Usagimimi to not just get wrecked by spikes or eaten exclusively?

I mean, does she have a tail in any of her animations, or is that just a cute headband? If it's the latter that's fine, I'm just holding out hope one day for the various 'mimi' types to play protagonist in a game where they don't get mutilated or digested.

Question aside, I love your spritework!
I'm sure Kyrieru didn't have to mentor you too much to get the result you have here and if he did, that's just a testament to your ambition to improve.

I honest and truly hope the best for you and maybe this is wrong to say given the assistance Kyrieru provided.. hope you can give him something of a friendly rivalry. Competition is good for business, and even better for the consumer.
Granted, a collaborative effort wouldn't hurt my feelings either if it proved fruitful.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Both look pretty good, nice to see more pixel art being worked on. Good luck with the projects and I hope to be able to buy finished versions in the future.