What's new

[RenPy]My Strange Sister 1.0

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"My Strange Sis" final version

This is story about a guy who ran away from his family in order to study in a different city. However, the real reason he ran away from home is that he was fleeing his sister, for whom he has carnal feelings. While it may seem like this is just another B/S incest-themed story, it's not "just another incest game." Instead, our game's storyline is set in a modern urban fantasy setting. The narrative takes center-stage in this game. How well you manage your relationship with your sister is pretty tightly coupled to this setting. It's pretty difficult to separate the two. Additionally, the game's plot offers diverse choice. Currently, there are already fifteen significant variations in terms of the evolution of the narrative that can occur in the game. We are expecting to have at least five different "good" or "canonical" endings, not including the bad ones. So, in a single playthrough, you won't even see half the content that has been created.

We are also animating the interactive erotic scenes, making them not only interactive, but also animated.

Although there will only be one female protagonist in the game, she is customizable among three personalities. These customizations will influence how she responds and reacts to the different scenarios you two encounter, as well as her clothing, and even the events that you can trigger with her.

Her customization will also extend to her appearance via customizing her hair, skin, eyes, etc.

You can support us on Patreon, also you can get the latest version here:

You can download the latest demo at our blog:

Best regards,
The Team!

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: My Strange Sister[RenPy][WIP]

Like the art style. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems good, I just fear the "custom" thing, as it has a tendency to relegate the story and sound character design to the trash bin :(
Will the game has progressive lewdness or is it straight to sex?

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems good, I just fear the "custom" thing, as it has a tendency to relegate the story and sound character design to the trash bin :(
The "custom" also means custom dialogues and events.

Will the game has progressive lewdness or is it straight to sex?
Well, we can say about the "progressive lewdness" of the main character. But this is only one thing from several which triggers sex scenes.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The "custom" also means custom dialogues and events.

Well, we can say about the "progressive lewdness" of the main character. But this is only one thing from several which triggers sex scenes.
OK, good luck then!

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
We are pleased to introduce you to a technical demo of My Strange Sister. It's only voyeuristic scene in the shower and masturbation. There is no plot and the story in this demo. It is early pre-alpha version.

You can download it here:

Last edited:
OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the four basic appearance types. Perhaps there will be more in the future. Now we works with clothes and personalities.

TaikiI

Reputation score

Looks promising. I will waiting the demo )))

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We have just released a large demo, "My Strange Sis", version 0.2.

You may have seen the types of sister's appearance in the technical demo. Now you can custom it and combine the four eye's, lips and skin types as you want! Besides that, we make the customization of her personality. Actually, the three types of it - 'sweet girl', 'goth' and 'nerdy'. Its will vary for her clothes, behavior, dialogues and even endings. You will be able to combine her appearance and personality freely.
Also, we show to you the beginning of the story. Character introduction and so on. About 4500 words total. The scene in the shower, which I hope you have already seen, now filled with the text. Also, there will be a new interactive animated sex scene.

Current sexual content is:
- Bro/Sis incest
- M/F
- creampie
- masturbation
- voyeur

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is some tips for current version.
To find the sexual scene, you must:
1) Not spying for her in the shower
2) Offer Liz some pizza.
3) For sweet and nerdy personalities ask if she is okey then you hear strange sound from the bedroom

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is My Strange Sis 0.22 update.
There is no new scenes nor new episodes this time. The largest changes are:
- Music. We added bgm and some sounds to the game.
- Now you can select if she is a blood-relative or a step-sister in the character editor. This will be reflect in the game later. Anyway, the player skin color is the some as her's.
- Editor shows the personality name now.
- Some english translation corrections.
- Now she will undress at two stages.
- Graphics improvements. New background details and so on.
- Some minigame's tweaks.
- bugfixes

Best Regards,
The Team!

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seen this around the interwebs but haven't seen much in the way of comments, or art on it. I like what I see here and plan on checking it out soon.

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seen this around the interwebs but haven't seen much in the way of comments, or art on it. I like what I see here and plan on checking it out soon.
Thank you. We are glad that you liked our game. :)

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Strange Sis v0.31 is out!

It's size is +4000 words. The secret of the Liz will be revealed. Also, there is a new interactive and animated sexual event in this version.
There will be several choices, the consequences of which you can only see in the next versions. You must start a new game to play it without errors.
The new event fetish is a sleeping sex )

It is already available for our patron at Patreon.

Best Regards,
The Team~

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
The latest build of My Strange Sister v0.31 is now open to the public and free for everyone.

You can download it on our blog:

voyeurkind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I checked this out today. Here are some thoughts:

* I like the art, and I like being able to modify her look. Some mic and match would be nice though.

* I felt like the story==what was up with your sister--was a little too obvious for me. That might not be the same for other people. Perhaps you could look at a little less foreshadowing so it's more of a surprise.

* I liked the moving camera. That was pretty cool.

* The sex scene was kind of...meh. I thought it could really have been much better with some text descriptions to spice it up.

* I didn't like being forced into the scene where she's in bed, since there's no obvious way out of it once you enter the bedroom. Also think about changing the mouse cursor when you mouse over a hotspot, as that wasn't obvious either.

Overall, I think there's some promise, but I also think the game play could be better. I played through the demo in about 30 minutes and didn't really feel like going back and replaying with different options to see if there was a different outcome.

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Strange Sis v0.41 is out!

This update is very large. In fact, the number of events in the game doubled. Also, there is a lot of new art - clothes, backgrounds, locations. In addition, you will meet a new character who will play an important role in the future.
You must start a new game to play it without errors.
The main changes:
- added more than 8000 words to the story
- a new outfit for each personality
- we add indicators of the relations level
- added new locations and improved existing ones
- new body and eyes for Liz

The demo version is also updated to v0.32. Added the same graphical changes as for the main version. There is no continuation of the story in the demo. If you want to see it, please subscribe to the patrons version.

OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
We just released a new version of our game. Version 0.51 for our patrons, and version 0.42 as free demo. The main changes are:

- the story is extended by 5000 words. It continue until the evening of the third day.
- new interactive and animated sex event
- new pose and clothes for Liz, including skimpy ones )
- the new character

The demo version includes event from 0.41 plus the new pose for Liz. Also, saves from v0.42 is compatible with v0.51.

Last edited:
OP
G

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

My Strange Sister v0.53 and v0.43 is out!

This is a game build with fully working achievements system. Also, before the end the game tell you how mush of the content you was see. Unfortunately, the game will start to count it only after the new version is installed.

No new events in this version, so you can just skip it.

v0.53 is available for our patron at Patreon.

You can download the demo version v0.43 at our blog:

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

seems interesting, i'll check out the demo.