What's new

RPG [ Quick nail Aristocrat] [ 深爪貴族 ] King Exit (RE190251) (RJ190251)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i was wondering why there its no thread for this game yet.

DLSITE Clickeable Link

doesnt seem to have loli tag and demo its 500mb and full game 1.05gb
the Art its pretty good
Downloaded the demo : as far i can say its a generic rpg game luckily its not on MV

start in a prison cell trying to escape and finding your friend or family ( sorry dont know )
the demo just cover the first boss and 3 scenes
1st normal bad end if you choose not to continue when you loose
2nd in last part of the underground before the boss there its a little mat sleep there and some worms are massaging her
3rd story event once you defeat the boss you make a pact with her and go back to your cell seems like a plan for escape everyone later
on your cell you get taken for some rape torture then taken back to cell and automatically you and your party member met the girl you search and demo ends there
demo its quite short

ALSO for some reason the trial come with pics of other works like manga and cg album of others

anyway scenes are cg based
battles are generic turn based fights
the most problematic part its the enemie battle frequency its so fast, you dont even take 5 ro 6 steps when a new battle start
H scenes so far i think they are well drawn unlike certain games that came last 3 months

anyway thats all i can explain with my limited language i am sorry if didnt help

Last edited by a moderator:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: King Exit

You started the thread. It would be pretty cool if you put in some sort of information on the game.

So all I did was open link, look at preview pictures and closed the link.

I have no idea what the game is about.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You started the thread. It would be pretty cool if you put in some sort of information on the game.

So all I did was open link, look at preview pictures and closed the link.

I have no idea what the game is about.
Seemed like a standard ULMF Hgame post to me.

As for myself, looks interesting but i need to see screen shots or something. OP, download the trial and play it for us :p

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The trial didn't took me that long; nearly an hour to finish it. Random encounters instead of on-field enemies. There are a handful of H content in the demo. Got a GoR from losing to enemies; labelled Bad End in the game.

Also, the OP should include the screenshots from the site page; it'll give a better idea what to kind of expect from the game.

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

seems like another basic game, a lot of them try not to release on final day since big games are going to be there and well pretty sure most people are holding their wallet for those... also i wonder what happened to the ones who provide us games i mean i remember 2 or more years ago there wasn't any RPG games on dlsite that took too long for some link pop up, now some games never really got any links

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any corruption in that one? Or is it just GoR?

OP
Maryel

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

so far at the demo 1 game over scene and 1 story event and 1 optional event
from the looks of it does look to have corruption but who knows if anyone got the full game can at least clear that question

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game seem so epic i was about to make a poste lol

cant find any link tho somone got it ???

OP
Maryel

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sadly not as i know yet ive been searching daily for it haha

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

author used 3 year to make this game, game has 1 GB, must better then a lot game

BTW author has free game in

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn, I was checking out the previews of this at erorpg and this game looked so good. And learning from Etigoya that the author spent 3 years on it makes me even more excited to play this! Hopefully the sales for this will get into the thousands as it seems to be one of those gems you only get a few times a year. Maybe 2016 will not be that bad after all =]

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kinda picked a bad time to release between blackpanda and 2990 new games.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well at 1gb, the game will hopefully have a lot of stuff in it, and not just 950mb that's just sounds and voices... We can only hope~!

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well at 1gb, the game will hopefully have a lot of stuff in it, and not just 950mb that's just sounds and voices... We can only hope~!
it said 39 event look really decent

tyhe only problem is no link yet even on nyaa that weird for that type of game it look awesome

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was wondering why there its no thread for this game yet.
Probably because no one knew the game existed in the first place and it has come out of left field?

Maybe because it is the first entry the realm of game making for the circle?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game just got 30 more sales today and climbed up from 39th to 36th in ranking. It also got 6 more reviews making for a total of 8 now; with one claiming that it's a "masterpiece."

My hype for this game is so real now. It supposedly has over 10 hours of gameplay too, which is huge for a game of this genre.

Got the game. PM me for link.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game just got 30 more sales today and climbed up from 39th to 36th in ranking. It also got 6 more reviews making for a total of 8 now; with one claiming that it's a "masterpiece."

My hype for this game is so real now. It supposedly has over 10 hours of gameplay too, which is huge for a game of this genre.

If someone could PM me a step-by-step guide on how to purchase things on dlsite, I will probably buy this one XD.
Its out on the english DLSite too. Do you need a guide for that?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played it until the prison and it's good but text-heavy.

I really tried to understand the story but can't for the life of me figure out why she was sent to prison? Did someone frame her for the attack on the village that killed everyone? WTH?

She's a hero and a commander of the dragon brigade which took down the demon king and brought peace to the land and then out of the blue, the king decided to imprison her after the attack on the village where everyone got killed except her.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Up on nyaa
EDIT: Fake one, reported it.

Last edited:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh boy, the beginning part is pretty RNG heavy if you want to survive long to get some extra goodies; namely, a sword and an accessory. There's quite a number of hidden corridors that you'll need to look for to find everything; most important is to find the antidote ASAP to cure the poison status.

Some advice for this section, save very frequently! You'll want to get your encounters to be mostly those of Jellies and Skeleton Jellies; the Spider hits hard and takes a lot of hit as well. Monsters in the beginning who hits the hardest from highest to lowest:

1. Spider
2. Jelly
3. Skeleton Jelly

The Jelly can be one-shotted by your normal attack. The Skeleton Jelly resist your normal attack but gets killed by the fire spell. The Spider may survive a hit from the fire spell, even though it is weak to it.

Last edited: