Reputation score
Demo is out~

///////
Latest public demo to check out
0.7.85a is now public.

///////

Hmmmm~
Hello guys.
After some thought process, decided to make a post.
We're currently making some kind of "mixed" style game, together with Perfeccia Ars / Arsministrator, Davil as helper pixel animator, and my old programmer friend.

Lewd Maze (former Corrupted Dungeon) is Isometric dungeon crawler with turnbased pixel fighting part, with some nice in-battle H-animations.
Monstergirls, futanari, weird debuffs, tentacles, maybe some fur later, all this good stuff going into pixel-animated fighting part with BF. Even some static CGs as for gameover.
Controls are mostly mouse and arrows, later we'll add classic z-x-c control too (just for consistancy)
For running game properly without errors, you need Java 64, at least 4+ Gb memory with any kind of videocard except integrated.

You have two main characters for now, tanned neko and elf girl. Race affects possible class and equipment, for example elf warrior will be light agile fighter with longsword / rapier (duelist), while stronger catgirl will have 2-handed cleaver (berserker). Same applies for ranged classes, elven priest and cat shaman, and so on. A bit close to Might & Magic?
Other NPCs will be able to join as mercenaries for specific levels. Currently Smith girl can join.
Dungeon itself is randomly generated isometric structured with cute art style, we tried to get it a bit close to Wakfu :p

So far we have few months of development, and things are going okay and work continues smoothly, and it actually started to look really good.
Patreon with Demo version was started this year, so far i also have some parts to show.

Town

Some isometric examples and battle

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon crawler (Isometric into pixel)

Very interesting! :D
The Town are beautiful, and the isometric Dungeon are nice!
I take it this one here: is the Protagonist?

Unfortunately that's all i can say for now without playing the demo first, so i will be waiting when the demo comes out!

Good luck with the Project! :)

Last edited:
OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

We have two main characters for now, tanned neko and elf girl, planning add up to 4 later.
System slightly close to might&magic, with classes bound to races and stuff. Like you can pick neko frontline with berserker or monk class, and elf backline as archer or priest, but elf also can be picked frontline as duelist and neko can be backline as shaman, etc etc.

Like this i quess, any race can handle both front & back, but using different weapons and skill set.
And its also one of reasons why it is pain in ass~ basics like that bringing really big workload cuz you have to do them for each character like 4 times, each time differently.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah i see, so these two here: , are the two protagonists, right?

Haha, yeah i understand the workload, hence i will patiently wait for further news regarding the development.

Stay healthy and good luck! :)

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks awesome so far! I'm always excited for H-games with a bit of strategic gameplay involved! :)

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Adding mage classes...
Elf mage class will be "priest".
Sample from animator.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

More stuff

Succubus idle

Imp charm attack

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This looks like a lewd version of Darkest Dungeon. I approve.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say that personally, two protags are fine. You already have a cg featuring two of them. Since animating 4 would be a huge hassle, plus animations of sex attacks and what not between each enemy and them, it'd allow for greater content as far as enemies go if you have to animate less for only two characters.

Just a thought, 4 characters might not be worth the workload.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah we will go for demo and first few levels as 2 chracters.
2 more may be added as sub-characters for additional levels maybe? Or quests for specific level. Dunno yet but it is worth thinking around.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dunno if it's your first game, but the temptation to make this super awesome game with everything you want in it will eat your soul.

Gotta build that base game first, then after all is said and done, add more characters. Or if you're going to design the mechanics around four, cut your artist some slack and make palette swaps of the first two as filler. There's multiple avenues you can take, but since this looks promising already, just focus on what you already have down on paper.

Just look at a project like Malice and the Machine. The game looks and plays amazing, but the progress is extraordinarily slow likely due to them having a small team. Since you seem to have a small team as well, focus on making the game small too. The upside to this is that when you get the small shit done, if you feel you can do better you can add more stuff that you wanted to add earlier, or if just the small task proved challenging, you can be thankful you didn't take on the mountain before.

I know it sounds like commands, but all this is crap I've told myself when making small-time text and rp games for me and my friend's amusement. And I noticed you mentioning that making all animations for all the characters sounds taxing, and you are hot on the money for that one. Gotta pace yourself and your team.

Best of luck to ya.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Huh, I only just noticed this and saw the futa succubus and whatnot, which I immediately approve of. Can't believe I missed this, and can't wait to see a full on demo too, to see what it's all about and stuff. Best of luck to you guys, and keep us updated.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Dunno if it's your first game, but the temptation to make this super awesome game with everything you want in it will eat your soul.

Gotta build that base game first, then after all is said and done, add more characters. Or if you're going to design the mechanics around four, cut your artist some slack and make palette swaps of the first two as filler. There's multiple avenues you can take, but since this looks promising already, just focus on what you already have down on paper.

Yeah i already burned myself a bit making things like object inventory.

I wanted stuff to look good or at least okay~ish, instead of just dumping everything into console,
but this is soooooo time-consuming. (Also need to change these pixel icons into something more appropriate... oh boy -_-)

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i already burned myself a bit making things like object inventory.

I wanted stuff to look good or at least okay~ish, instead of just dumping everything into console,
but this is soooooo time-consuming. (Also need to change these pixel icons into something more appropriate... oh boy -_-)
WOAH, that's some sick inventory UI man! :cool:

Take it slow and/or take some refreshing breaks, i understand the stress of basically doing anything time-consuming, especially game developing, so take care of yourself. :)

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks awesome with a nice concept.
I love dungeon crawlers so I'm going to follow your work with interest.

chrsmsnhen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks too good to be completed in a reasonable amount of time. Good luck to you my dear friend! Im going to follow your work, looking forwards to this.

OP
Assc0bar

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Sigh. Hello guys, well it is taking pretty long time :)

Finished almost all basic stuff. Sadly, we have to somewhat rework soft / math part.
RPGmaker system was used as basis, but it lead into few unpleasant problems, not fitting to things we want to make (like mechanics for some effects).

While programmer fixing that stuff, we're progressing with H-animations.
Not as smooth as we'd love to, view angles are pretty hard for sprite animation, probably should go more simple angles for later animations.
Also looking for lineart/sketch animator to move things from static concepts into animated, it can be really big help for pixel artist.

Anyway, still alive and kicking, and here is WIP to show. (credits to Arsministrator)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Worry not. All good things take time.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmm. Centaur futa is the main reason I'm keeping an eye on this project. Are there any ways to support you? Crowdfunding, spreading the word?