RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Link to the game: Up to date on this blog.:

Game engine: RPG Maker VX Ace

Setting: Dark Fantasy

Nutshell synposis: You are a young wannabe demonhunter heading into the world to find your missing sister, obstructed by a lot of monstergirls and tentaclecock, trying to avoid being turned into a monstergirl yourself, or a sex slave of one of them.

Adult themes: F/F, F/M, F/S, Corruption, transformation, mind control, Female and Shemale dominant, Female submissive, monstergirls, Slimes, tentacles, and other delicious goodness.

Controls and Gameplay: You fight classical turn based combat monsters with more or less avoidable encounters that try to seduce you even as you fight them. Gameovers lead to either trasnformations or direct lewd gameovers.
The game is using RPG Maker ACE, that is, wasd or arrows to move, Enter to interact, hold shift to run. Details are in the intro-cutscene..

Design progress and scope: It is an erotic game, of course, but I want you to also be able to sink a few hours into enjoying an actual story, once its done. I expect this game to take quite a while until completion, and intend to make it twice as big as the original(Feel free to check it out, but beware of spoilers and.. its crappy by comparison.)

Screenshotz:

Some more recent pic-stuff:

Oh and, yes, we do have a patreon, but unless you want to you wont have to give a dime, for the full game content, and that wont change. I'm happy enough if you enjoy the game, maybe drop a positive comment, etc. You can find the Patreon on the blog.

Latest version of the game: 1.00 - Finally done!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feedback, bug reports, whatever, feel free to post below, I check on all comments semi-regularly, at the very least when I post new releases here.
~Deva~

Last edited:

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter

Oho, downloading now. Will give you my thoughts once I get the chance to play it!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter

Oho, downloading now. Will give you my thoughts once I get the chance to play it!
Oh by all means, but be merciful, still so much to do... ^^

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

Hate to be "that" guy yet again, but you got a typo in 1 of the screenshots .....

The purple-demon-gangbang scene with the symbol on her stomach : "I'll open YOUR eyes", not "you eyes". :cool:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hate to be "that" guy yet again, but you got a typo in 1 of the screenshots .....

The purple-demon-gangbang scene with the symbol on her stomach : "I'll open YOUR eyes", not "you eyes". :cool:
Oh, lovely. And no one ever told me. :p If it helps, I'm pretty sure thats not in the game, I do proofreads after, but was enthusiastica 'bout finishing the screenshots. -apparently- too enthusiastic. Now I have to update my screenshots, bleh. Thanks anyway <.<

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Downloaded, wil try to give honest feedback, objective and hopefully not to harsh.

I played previous/tried to I believe and think I got stuck quite early, might be mistaken with another game though, have been playing quite a few demo's last few days/weeks :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I played previous/tried to I believe and think I got stuck quite early, might be mistaken with another game though, have been playing quite a few demo's last few days/weeks :p
Aand magiced the typo in the screenshots away. anyway. I feel confident in saying that this blows the original out of the water easily.

soulles

Reputation score

Aand magiced the typo in the screenshots away. anyway. I feel confident in saying that this blows the original out of the water easily.
To be honest I dont pay much attention to typo's and such, am Dutch myself, so yeah, english is not my main language, who am I to tell someone that they made a typo... ;)

Overall think you have a fairly good way with words from the first 'play' lets say, not gonne say to much... but lets say I got into a bind and went into game over quite early :p

The explanation was all imo wel written and understandable am a bit uncertain about all the corruption explanation and such, cause havent played enough right now to give a comment on it.. but seems like an interesting idea at the very least.. it's nice to have a bit of a choose your side/path idea... kind of like with Fable - KotoR.

Do think adding more CG 'scenes' before game overs or maybe animated/sprites or something would add quite a bit to it from what I saw, might be there is some of that later in that I havent seen though.

Hope my initial feedback is alright though, wil play a bit more later, and give more feedback once I played through a bit more.. but figured would give my first thoughts. ;)

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, I must play this ! :p

I'll give it a try later and give my feedback.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To be honest I dont pay much attention to typo's and such, am Dutch myself, so yeah, english is not my main language, who am I to tell someone that they made a typo... ;)

Overall think you have a fairly good way with words from the first 'play' lets say, not gonne say to much... but lets say I got into a bind and went into game over quite early :p

The explanation was all imo wel written and understandable am a bit uncertain about all the corruption explanation and such, cause havent played enough right now to give a comment on it.. but seems like an interesting idea at the very least.. it's nice to have a bit of a choose your side/path idea... kind of like with Fable - KotoR.

Do think adding more CG 'scenes' before game overs or maybe animated/sprites or something would add quite a bit to it from what I saw, might be there is some of that later in that I havent seen though.

Hope my initial feedback is alright though, wil play a bit more later, and give more feedback once I played through a bit more.. but figured would give my first thoughts. ;)
not my mothertongue either. But as I'm actually earning money with my writing now, I should step up my game. :p

CG's and sprites cost money, unless you can find me artists that work on the level I want, for free, thats what the patreon is for in part, feel free to check it out.

And.. thanks for your first thoughts, *chuckles*

Oh, I must play this !

I'll give it a try later and give my feedback.
Sure sure, just keep in mind its.. far from perfect.. then again, I doubt I'll ever be 100% happy. :p

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have now sunk about 45 minutes into this game - and I have to admit, this is the dullest RPGMaker game I have ever played.

The writing and setting would be all well and good, but GODDAMN is the fighting tedious. The animations can't be skipped, the in-fight text can't be skipped, there's no way to speed up event-text, there are surprise bad-ends without a continue possibility (again, no way to skip text), there's forced content (why the fuck do I have to deal with this dumb theatre?)

And apart from transformations/bad ends, there's very little actual content.
All this is a shame, the artist really knows what he's doing and the clothing system and stat screen are fine.

What a waste.

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember this game when it was just "the last demonhunter", many bad endings is the first thing i recall.

Another thing was the simplistic options, for example at the start when a soldier told you to rescue a village, most quests were quite plain, however i liked that you had alignment and corruption.

And the storyline was a bit poor, the same as the sex scenes and the combat wasn't a strong point of the game.

From what I'm seeing in the game it has upgraded the art and how some places were, i don't see upgrades in storyline, combat...

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not my mothertongue either. But as I'm actually earning money with my writing now, I should step up my game. :p

CG's and sprites cost money, unless you can find me artists that work on the level I want, for free, thats what the patreon is for in part, feel free to check it out.

Sure sure, just keep in mind its.. far from perfect.. then again, I doubt I'll ever be 100% happy. :p
Crushing game dev's dreams of error-proof dialogues is mine :p

soulles

Reputation score

Ah right, wel understandable, its fairly difficult to get good CG/art or sprites for reasonable prices I guess... not that I know much of this...

I can make a bit of art myself, but probably nothing on the level of actual professionals, so yeah, even if I had the time it wouldnt be off much help I think... (as I am merely an amateur that sometimes draws stuff for fun... although havent made much lately to be honest also xD)

Also dont think to bad about it, was just merely trying to give honest feedback, not thinking of what is or is not possible.. but wil take that into consideration henceforth.. ;)

About mothertongue and writing.. I tend to try and find nice textual stuff, meaning to words and underlying things alot myself, do love poetry, lyrics and word play alot also. :D

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@Asestado and Vrtrvr: Oooh! This is cool! This is why I waited a while with posting it here, genuine trolling on my game! I luv it, cause I can go 'Ha ha, I took 45 min of your lifespan and you're NEVER getting that back' without remorse. Eat it! *Hipthrusts in a juvenile way* By the way, if you had read some of that annoying text during the intro, you'd know that the things you call unskippable, .. actually are, for a large part.

Ah right, wel understandable, its fairly difficult to get good CG/art or sprites for reasonable prices I guess... not that I know much of this...

I can make a bit of art myself, but probably nothing on the level of actual professionals, so yeah, even if I had the time it wouldnt be off much help I think... (as I am merely an amateur that sometimes draws stuff for fun... although havent made much lately to be honest also xD)

Also dont think to bad about it, was just merely trying to give honest feedback, not thinking of what is or is not possible.. but wil take that into consideration henceforth.. ;)

About mothertongue and writing.. I tend to try and find nice textual stuff, meaning to words and underlying things alot myself, do love poetry, lyrics and word play alot also. :D
Lemme tell ya, I have rather good conditions with an artist, and it still costs quite a bunch.
I've seen the artists work on my pictures, and.. trust me, takes years of experience. Funny story, I used the same artist in the original and the remastered (can still check old pics over the examination tool) and people actually started poking me a la 'that new artist is way better, keep using them'

Drawing my own art for my game, like Emmerzail does will stay an unattainable dream. I can only write, and program decentish.

Oh, dun worry, look at the second and third post above you, you are super considerate, and.. I totally SHARE your sentiment, I -want- moar art too.. just not that easy to get. In an ideal world only thing that'd limit my hentai scenes would be filesize. (keep in mind a bunch of big H-pics also bloat the file.. its a balance act, really. ^^

I.. well, I'd love to say I do try to mix up my writing, just like you, but eeeh.. Its suprisingly hard to write 'X inserts appendage into Y's reproductive organs' and still keep it.. 'fresh' ^^

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way of avoiding ending 2 and keeping the tentacle armor near the beginning of the game in the "slime cave?"

Pykrete Blue

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whoa, don't you think that's a bit kneejerk? They gave perfectly valid criticisms, and mentioned what they like along with what they didn't. Feedback isn't trolling, dude...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whoa, don't you think that's a bit kneejerk? They gave perfectly valid criticisms, and mentioned what they like along with what they didn't. Feedback isn't trolling, dude...
Oh, I can't read, re-edit. Uh.. alright, if thats your definiltion of constructive criticism, I think I'll ask you not to feedback on my game, 'dullest game ever' Is not exactly helpful. Moreso, most of the criticism stems from being UNAWARE of the features of the game. There is skip options, you just don't know that if you also skipped the intro(and never checked through your items)

What good is negative feedback that arises not from something I can improve upon but from a players lack of desire to check out the game indepth?

Is there a way of avoiding ending 2 and keeping the tentacle armor near the beginning of the game in the "slime cave?"
Nope, but if enough people like it I might give it a comeback.

Last edited:

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just played the demo and good god, the only thing I miss (not counting the freedom of a sandbox RPG I will most likely never get XD ) is moar art.

It has corruption, a likeability system for Party NPCs, a pretty interesting story and the art looks really really good, the two H-Scenes with picture I've seen looked great.

I dunno if you planned for it in the story or sidequests, but I would find it interesting if you could somehow go into detail why and how your world is like it is.

And I just have to ask, but are there any plans for a catgirl/murderdoll scene?^^

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just played the demo and good god, the only thing I miss (not counting the freedom of a sandbox RPG I will most likely never get XD ) is moar art.

It has corruption, a likeability system for Party NPCs, a pretty interesting story and the art looks really really good, the two H-Scenes with picture I've seen looked great.

I dunno if you planned for it in the story or sidequests, but I would find it interesting if you could somehow go into detail why and how your world is like it is.

And I just have to ask, but are there any plans for a catgirl/murderdoll scene?^^
Sandboxes are impossible.. well, for a single person. Even large games a la Skyrim, Fallout, etc what have you.. often pay a price of a lack of immersion for their awesome sandboxyness. For basically one writer.. noo.

I too want moar hentai arts.. and.. again, Artists dun work for free, regrettably.

Why the world is like it is? Well, there will be some more info as you progress through the game, mostly in books, but I try to not just drown players in exposition, ya sawy? *chuckles*

Uhmnn.. you mean a sexscene? The two -really- don't like each other. I dun quite know what'd get them to get along, not planned, but its not outright impossible either.

Last edited: