What's new

RPG [ Quick nail Aristocrat] [ 深爪貴族 ] King Exit (RE190251) (RJ190251)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: King Exit

Well, the story looks good, but I'm struggling to understand it with a machine translation.

given the sheer amount of text though, it might be too much to hope for, for a full translation.

Thus far i've escaped from prison only to be recaptured, switched to the redheaded girl (some sort of local heroine?) and broke up a fight (not sure what the fight was about) and rescued someone from a kidnapper.

Then gone into what I assume is a flashback, involving some swordsman guy and a mage fighting monsters, then the redhead from before showed up...

There's an absolute ton of dialogue, which Chitrans isn't really handling well. Even with two separate translators I'm struggling to understand what's going on.
Well, you haven't really got to the actual story yet. A while back, the world was overrun by demons. Our protagonist (red haired girl) managed to lead the resistance to beat them back - the flashback scenes are her memories of that time, when she led a small band in humanity's last desperate hope for survival. In the present, she's now the commander of the order of knights, respected and loved by everyone, living peacefully at home with her mother and some war orphans they adopted after the war.

The beginning prologue section (with the girl escaping prison) shows that not all is fine and dandy in this restored world. There's a prison, built in neutral territory, that no one can escape from. In recent times many kings and queens have been surprisingly found guilty of crimes that no one expected, and sent to this prison. Escape is all but impossible, and the commander of the prison is a megalomaniacal ruler who seems to be following his own agenda. You'll find out how the prison ties in to our heroine's future if you keep playing...

reikilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The H scenes in this game are actually high quality, through both nice CGs and very nice writting.
When people say the story of this game is awesome, it doesn't mean it was made to the detriment of H scenes.
The story and the fact you get very attached to the characters actually give another layer of awesomness to the H content.

In my opinion, it is a very serious contender to be dlsite's actual best game. (Well, assuming you like slightly hardcore H that is, and no the game isn't about corruption)
You clearly feel the author wanted to make a really good game, rather than just something to sell. (Apparently spent 3 years making the game)
Just making that point here, because i have the impression a lot of people are turned down by the fact the story is good... Which is weird.
It definitly was worth my money. I heavily recommand playing it.

On a side note, from what i got, the author added another scene in january/february, and intends to add another soon.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to play through this now, but I'm having a little trouble hooking it.

For some reason, the text hook I have keeps spamming "ウィンド6" five or six times in a row after every line of dialogue.

Apparantly it means "wind 6", I have no idea what it means or why it's being hooked along with the dialogue. Does anyone have any better way to do this?

reikilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what this is...
I personally just used ITHVNR with TA to hook it, and there was no problem.
Except... during some fights and in menus, but it's no real problem.

Fight dialogues aren't that numerous, so you can manually copy/paste what you want to hook, as for menu, it's not important.

There shouldn't be any problem during actual dialogues or story parts.

I'm not sure what program you use ? Maybe you can put exceptions so that this repeated sentence isn't hooked anymore ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have no idea what this is...
I personally just used ITHVNR with TA to hook it, and there was no problem.
Except... during some fights and in menus, but it's no real problem.

Fight dialogues aren't that numerous, so you can manually copy/paste what you want to hook, as for menu, it's not important.

There shouldn't be any problem during actual dialogues or story parts.

I'm not sure what program you use ? Maybe you can put exceptions so that this repeated sentence isn't hooked anymore ?
I used Chiitrans Lite. It doesn't seem to have a lot of options. I was looking for a way to make it ignore specific lines, but...

Reputation score

An H-game with a great story?

Too bad my japanese is crap. Will keep an eye on this and hope it gets translated, though.

reikilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, i can only recommand you to try out ITH to hook the text :(

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like sakuragame got a hold of it.
Incoming not so great translation.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
I don't know if anyone is alive here, but i'm starting a personal project of translating it, only the h content though. It will take a while but i am willing to release my version of the translation when i'm done.

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if anyone is alive here, but i'm starting a personal project of translating it, only the h content though. It will take a while but i am willing to release my version of the translation when i'm done.
That's great news, hopefully you'd be able to finish that.
Question, are you translating it based on the Japanese version or the incredibly broken version "translated" by SakuraGame?

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question, are you translating it based on the Japanese version or the incredibly broken version "translated" by SakuraGame?
There's also poster on F95zone who was working (and probably gave up by now) on making the SakuraGame version playable, if you want to hit him up for whatever progress he already made.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
Based the japanese version. Progress so far is 11/40 h scenes. I would like the emphasis again that it's strictly only going to be the h-scenes in the gallery.

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
As I moved in further into the game, I'm slowly giving up the translation....The dialogue is annoying to understand compared to most games. It's hard to understand the context of the event too.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As I moved in further into the game, I'm slowly giving up the translation....The dialogue is annoying to understand compared to most games. It's hard to understand the context of the event too.
you do game review when game comes out, not after 2 years- nobody cares

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dude, calm down. He was talking about his own progress in the effort of producing a translation. No need to be rough with him. Anyway a little reminder: this game already has a translation (which is quite poor, but still...) and there's a patch made from a group on Steam called Nukige that fix several of the crashes from the english version. The patch is on their discord, if anyone is interested.