Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

You are on point!! Dont you worry!

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any save game's up for wherever the current content is?

Or at least right after the boss fight where you face off against that boss at the top of that tower/where you get the first party member? The green haired half-beast girl that is.

I game overed so many times on that boss fight I just gave up on it, and now I really want to play it again, but don't want to do those events again.

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We do have a wiki page for simple pointers.

Are you talking about this?

Or is there another one?
A wiki is quite handy to follow changes, as useful information tend to get lost among forum and blog posts.

Edit: it's the wiki referenced on your blog so I guess it's the official one...
mind that paths are based on "version 0.43a"

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or at least right after the boss fight where you face off against that boss at the top of that tower/where you get the first party member? The green haired half-beast girl that is.

I game overed so many times on that boss fight I just gave up on it, and now I really want to play it again, but don't want to do those events again.
The "MAGIS" debug item under key items can place you right after that fight. Just choose "After Tower (good)" or "After Tower (evil)", depending on what route you want to be on.

Or, if you play the game on Easy Mode, you can use Dominate on the boss to instantly defeat her. Most enemies can be defeated by that move, including bosses.

The few enemies that cannot be dominated are usually ones that cannot be beaten.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Bah, still can't find the right way of exiting that blizzard area.

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bah, still can't find the right way of exiting tat blizzard area.
It's SEEN, isn't it? Pretty sure that's what the map said in the item description.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds like the boss is hard enough and I did my job well if you wanna keep going.
Either way, part two is designed to most definitly be beatable.

SWPKMN is correct as well.

Zeph: As for the Blizzard area.. a shame you haven't seen a way out, all I can say. :p

EITHER way folks, heres a new lewd update:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like the boss is hard enough and I did my job well if you wanna keep going.
Either way, part two is designed to most definitly be beatable.

SWPKMN is correct as well.

Zeph: As for the Blizzard area.. a shame you haven't seen a way out, all I can say. :p

EITHER way folks, heres a new lewd update:
Futa and Yuri H RPG are VERY RARE ...
thank you for working this game ... :cool:

would be nice too of you add a bit Slave raising simulation in it ...

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

\

I got it now, unfortunately my main data can't save anymore, but my succubus data works fine.

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well then. Looks like my game is glitched. After going to the ice temple and getting that tailsmen so I can advance to the desert. The game wont let me leave the ice area. Just every time I am about ready to pass over to the green location the screen goes dark and it teleports me to right before the forest's edge at the border.

Does it have something to do with bee quest? I decided to side with the ice yeti and kill the bee queen but once I go over to quest giver it acts like I didn't do anything yet. Did I soft lock myself?

Or could someone maybe provide a save right before you can enter the desert?

I really don't want to play 3 hours and try and get back to this part for it to happen again.

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot about the "UNSTUCK" key item, used it and I was able to progress to the desert.

Last edited:

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know what the game is like now? Last time I played the game was basically a grindfest where you couldn't beat any of the bosses unless you methodically went and killed every single enemy in an area.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After enough complaining, Pervy added a special ability to Ayla that just simply wins a battle.

I think I remember reading that there are a few specific enemies that it doesn't work on. I don't know whether they're specific combats that you're required to lose or not...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Futa and Yuri H RPG are VERY RARE ...
thank you for working this game ... :cool:

would be nice too of you add a bit Slave raising simulation in it ...
No problem. That said... No. That's a completely different kind of game then. You can't just tag on random elements, well, you can but it doesn't really create a good atmosphere, imo. I mean I guess an enthusiastic enough patreon could annoy me enough to add a minigameesque feature like this, but that'd be the limit.

I got it now, unfortunately my main data can't save anymore

--
Well then. Looks like my game is glitched. After going to the ice temple and getting that tailsmen so I can advance to the desert. The game wont let me leave the ice area. Just every time I am about ready to pass over to the green location the screen goes dark and it teleports me to right before the forest's edge at the border.
Hmnn.. sorry to hear, but thats the problems of a WIP game, always save in areas that are 'Stable' and not being worked on, that should be the source of both these issues.

So does anyone know what the game is like now?
Uh uh! I do! I do!

Infact, I even know theres an update to version 0.66, with more content overall for the desert area, mostly storybits, but theres some foxgirl lewdities, and Mummygirls are on the way, see

But yeah, I don't let you waltz through -all- of the encounters. I think it also adds to the atmosphere to have a boss that says 'no, your free win ability don't work no more now'

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

definitely looks awesome. artwork is amazing!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

definitely looks awesome. artwork is amazing!
Glad you enjoy, by the by, got a new update, with Mummies!

Two gameovers, varying on if Ayla is female or has something extra, details on the blogpost.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aaand another new update with another gameover and the completion of the pyramid-area, more on:

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question! How is the non-tentacle corruption stuff? Like, I don't mind seeing things in hentai games that I don't like (like futa or tentacle), it just won't tickle me. It doesn't make me turn the game off or anything.

But I'd love it if there was a good scene (or series of scenes) where was getting more and more corrupt, resisting less and less, with human men or humanoid men (like masculine demons or monsters). So with that in mind, is there enough of that for me to be happy with it?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Question! How is the non-tentacle corruption stuff? Like, I don't mind seeing things in hentai games that I don't like (like futa or tentacle), it just won't tickle me. It doesn't make me turn the game off or anything.

But I'd love it if there was a good scene (or series of scenes) where was getting more and more corrupt, resisting less and less, with human men or humanoid men (like masculine demons or monsters). So with that in mind, is there enough of that for me to be happy with it?
Well there's something for everyone. I also don't like futa and tentacles so i can understand how you feel. There are dragons (feral ones, not the anthros), plant girls, slimes, puppets and many other things.

If you haven't already played the game you should give it a try. Imo the guy in charge tried to avoid the usual mainstream stuff (copy the shit out of other hentai RPG's) and i dare to say he did well most of the time.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well there's something for everyone. I also don't like futa and tentacles so i can understand how you feel. There are dragons (feral ones, not the anthros), plant girls, slimes, puppets and many other things.