Hentai Finder (The thread!)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

RJ195612

look for 1.05
the 1.00 have many many errors XD.
If I am so nice and please write me if he knows where I get the newer version thanks ^ ^
Because it is loli game so no direct left here post thanks ^ ^

Falls mich wer so nett ist und mich bitte anschreibt wenn er weiß wo ich die neuere version bekomme danke^^

Weil es loli game ist also keine direkten links hier posten danke^^
Check your messages. =)

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A slightly old game.

Genres that deal with main char's friend being possessed going dark side.
A pysocpathic joker in the start ended up being a cute girl that becomes ur ally.
Rpg maker system.
Think there was usage of piss in one scene.

Anyone know the name of the game?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm looking for

or

but can't find any working links.

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I myself am looking for this one RJ197990

From the creator of Vita Escape, so you know the animations are gonna be great.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Trying to find a game i remember playing. The girl is a maid, one scene is she vaccum cleans and you can sneak up behind her, another is that she wakes you up with a blowjob think she has black hair not sure. Anyone know which game im talking about? Dunno if its 3D or 2D but i know its got animation. Its a progressive game so at the start she doesn't like it, but you keep at it and she likes it more and more. Is not a new, but kinda old game.

Is not this game.

But it is indoors.
Probably not it, but might be Oppai Slider.
I remember there was a girl you had to sneak up from behind.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm trying to remember the title of an H-game made by IIRC a Russian dev. It was a 3D third-person "shooter" in a fantasy setting. You had a home to defend, and had a couple of clothing options. There was only one level with maybe 3 enemies in it. I'm pretty sure there was a thread for it here.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to remember the title of an H-game made by IIRC a Russian dev. It was a 3D third-person "shooter" in a fantasy setting. You had a home to defend, and had a couple of clothing options. There was only one level with maybe 3 enemies in it. I'm pretty sure there was a thread for it here.
You're thinking of "World of Unless", I believe.

The link to the latest version in that thread still seems to be working from a quick test.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are there any games similar to Shadow of Mordor? Like a h-game with a nemesis system, but where the random mobs you lose to become elite mobs or something.

Multibannon

Reputation score

Hello Ladies and Gents

Im looking for a RPG Maker Game from around 2014/15.

In this Game you are playing a young Woman who lives with her Father in a Church,he is a Priest and she is a Nun or Sister.

After some Time the Father goes on a Crusade with the King,and he left his Daughter in Charge of the Church. And from there you are playing the Game,you do some Job for Money and so on.

The Game contens some Corruption and a Netorare Scene where the rich Merchant of the City trys to get into her Pantys.
I think i can remember this Game got a Translation,could be a Full or a Partial.

I hope you Guys can help me,i thank you in Advance.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello Ladies and Gents

Im looking for a RPG Maker Game from around 2014/15.

In this Game you are playing a young Woman who lives with her Father in a Church,he is a Priest and she is a Nun or Sister.

After some Time the Father goes on a Crusade with the King,and he left his Daughter in Charge of the Church. And from there you are playing the Game,you do some Job for Money and so on.

The Game contens some Corruption and a Netorare Scene where the rich Merchant of the City trys to get into her Pantys.
I think i can remember this Game got a Translation,could be a Full or a Partial.

I hope you Guys can help me,i thank you in Advance.
With that description and the partial mentioned, the only one that pop to my mind it this one :

EgroGoodies

Reputation score

Hey people. Im looking for some older stuff. Which is this: I cant post url's yet so...
ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG02824
The profile name is Sion!

i saw an old thread with some of these files. But all the links are dead.
Does anyone have the files or any idea where to get these?:confused:

Senki Maisan -Sizuku Edition-
Senki Maisan 2 -Marionette Edition-
The princess of the land of the wind chapters

Thanks in advance.

Multibannon

Reputation score

@Bryanis

Thank you its exactly the Game i was looking for. But i was very wrong with the Year :) Rep+ for you.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have these two Xenoblade X doujins? Bestially Warning!

Oh and these two Dragon Ball doujins by Yamamoto

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm still looking for some good hentai RPG's (VN's are also an option but i prefer RPGs) where you play as a female and at some part at the game there's a chance you encounter a dragon which has a sex scene after you get defeated. It's a pain in the ass to find such games...sadly. :mad:

Don't be mad at me for asking again...:(

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm still looking for some good hentai RPG's (VN's are also an option but i prefer RPGs) where you play as a female and at some part at the game there's a chance you encounter a dragon which has a sex scene after you get defeated. It's a pain in the ass to find such games...sadly. :mad:

Don't be mad at me for asking again...:(
No need to apologize. It's always a bit sad not to have an answer...

I'm not certain I got an answer for you however.
H scene with dragon aren't really that common... There one in saki quest but it's only vore....

You can check this circle work :
RG03851 on dl site

The scene are all monster / animal H, so you should find some dragon in it.
I'm certain about RJ054089, since I have it on my HDD (however there at least one scene were Riesz is turned into a kid so no link 'cause of loli).

Pretty certian I saw a couple of H scene with dragon in other game, VN / rpg or cg set, but can't remember which one.

There was monster survive but you already mentioned it.

You can check "Trois"'s work, they do monster on girls big VN. There at least one dragon monster in "Monster park 2" dunno about their other work...

Dunno if I can link to the circle site as some of the girls in their work definitely look loli (just check the circle number on dl a,d the google the game name on getchu else...).

Can't think of anything else at the moment

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No need to apologize. It's always a bit sad not to have an answer...

I'm not certain I got an answer for you however.
H scene with dragon aren't really that common... There one in saki quest but it's only vore....

You can check this circle work :
RG03851 on dl site

The scene are all monster / animal H, so you should find some dragon in it.
I'm certain about RJ054089, since I have it on my HDD (however there at least one scene were Riesz is turned into a kid so no link 'cause of loli).

Pretty certian I saw a couple of H scene with dragon in other game, VN / rpg or cg set, but can't remember which one.

There was monster survive but you already mentioned it.

You can check "Trois"'s work, they do monster on girls big VN. There at least one dragon monster in "Monster park 2" dunno about their other work...

Dunno if I can link to the circle site as some of the girls in their work definitely look loli (just check the circle number on dl a,d the google the game name on getchu else...).

Can't think of anything else at the moment
Hey thank you very much. RJ054089 already looks interesting and i think i'm looking into the other games from that circle as well. Sadly i already know about Monster Park 2 (a lot of sick shit there but also very nice ones^^) but thank you anyway. I wouldn't mind if you post again if you find something nice but i'm fully aware that you're not my personal butler.^^

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still looking for some good hentai RPG's [...] where you play as a female and at some part at the game there's a chance you encounter a dragon which has a sex scene after you get defeated.
There's one such scene in The Last Demonhunter ... don't know if it sufficiently counts. (It's more of a "do a stupid thing next to a dragon and get a GOR scene")

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's one such scene in The Last Demonhunter ... don't know if it sufficiently counts. (It's more of a "do a stupid thing next to a dragon and get a GOR scene")
I just saw a picture of it and yes....that's just my taste.^^ Thank you very much. :)