What's new

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

You can find it on the previous page under this name DSG-ENG-GOOGLE

I got a problem with Overthrow! The Demon Queen English: it has all ending unloked and i want restart from beginning.
Search and delete the savefile:
\users\your user\depend of your operating system...\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\XXXXXXXX\localhost\save_data_daimaou.sol
and start game with the first option.

Luck

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty sure demon queen is the hacked version with all endings unlocked already.

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I trashed all .sol files but when run the game the endings don't disappear, how is possible?

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone have the english game without endings unlocked?

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, well ... I also have that one :rolleyes: (Some menu I could not translate)
At the end of the txt file comes the help.
Do not get too horny (because of global warming)

Enjoy
Is there something special you need to do to get the translation to work properly? I think I'm doing something wrong, since while things are in english, it's mostly unintelligible gibberish that may as well not be translated at all.

I don't mean to offend anyone if that's actually how it's supposed to be. Really, I don't. It just doesn't really feel like a proper "translation" when it's like this. I mean, the whole point of translating is to make something you can't understand become understandable. If even after translation you still can't really understand what's going on, what's the point?

That's why I think I may have done something wrong. Do I need to put a file in a specific location? Everyone seems to be satisfied with the translation, so I feel really stupid for asking something that's probably obvious to everyone else, but I can't figure it out.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone have the english game without endings unlocked?
The endings can not be removed from the menu, but if you do as I explained, you will start a new game from 0 with the first option.

Is there something special you need to do to get the translation to work properly? I think I'm doing something wrong, since while things are in english, it's mostly unintelligible gibberish that may as well not be translated at all.

I don't mean to offend anyone if that's actually how it's supposed to be. Really, I don't. It just doesn't really feel like a proper "translation" when it's like this. I mean, the whole point of translating is to make something you can't understand become understandable. If even after translation you still can't really understand what's going on, what's the point?

That's why I think I may have done something wrong. Do I need to put a file in a specific location? Everyone seems to be satisfied with the translation, so I feel really stupid for asking something that's probably obvious to everyone else, but I can't figure it out.
The translation is automatic from Google.
It has many errors, although I have corrected some.
For example, when he says "transformation" or "metamorphosis," he is actually "perverted." The last game has this error because you forget to correct it.
But I do not know Japanese or English, so I can not correct more.
The idea is that at least you can understand what is happening and what the buttons do. In my opinion it is much more exciting as well.
If you can do better, there you have the texts translated by Google for you to correct them and insert them with swf translator.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any new games? this post is too long i have all the games from the Page 1 but never came back to this post so its been like what 5 years, have i miss any new games from this developer?

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to fix this?

It has a few clipping issues, and the girl isn't uncensored in some scenes,
and the guy is missing the new textures in some.
I tried fixing it but i'm not familiar at all
with the programs for it.

Also, sorry in advance if posting outside links is forbidden.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update : development is extremely slow, fight scene 7% done and the H-scene is between 2 and 30%. New screenshot of high-kick+pantyshot.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone able to fix this?

It has a few clipping issues, and the girl isn't uncensored in some scenes,
and the guy is missing the new textures in some.
I tried fixing it but i'm not familiar at all
with the programs for it.

Also, sorry in advance if posting outside links is forbidden.
Uhh, try the one in the download on the first page instead of some buggy site

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update : development is extremely slow, fight scene 7% done and the H-scene is between 2 and 30%. New screenshot of high-kick+pantyshot.
if you mean from that new fighting game JSK seems to be doing, no offense to the great works he's pumped out, but the screenshot I saw on his blog looks like a re-skin/re-color of his Dojo game; but hey, if its good enough, then it won't matter right?

laki

Reputation score

In Shogun Princess Christianne in Slave ending scene both shackles are actually
clickable but there is no action. Does anyone know anything about that? I was using unlocked translated version.

Impaler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is there still no complete translation on the Shoplifting game?

israoni

Reputation score

howdy!!

so... new guy and first post... and its a report (or somesuch) i d-loaded that bigass pack from the first post, but 3-4 of the untranslated games give me a weird screen with Kanji, its all the same screen, maybe a "no conection/archive/dice for you!" ... they are the first 4 (alphabetical wise) i think, i will double check later...

see you, keep rocking!!

Update? Nevermind my report i dont know what i did but games are working fine...well guess thats it

Last edited:

Loknozac

Reputation score

Yeah, i guess there's no translation coming to the new game... I mean, there's actually a user who translated the text in google and ctrl V them, but (as he said) it's not 100% correct.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I normally wouldn't do this but being a huge fan of Jsk's games as well as the translation community for these I had to lend a helping hand no matter how small.

Once again I implore fans to purchase his games, as well as thank aceofwind and the jsk thread people for their commitment....

Ahhhh feels good to be loved~
i try to open the file but whatever i use my pc keeps trying to download copies

Impaler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, i guess there's no translation coming to the new game... I mean, there's actually a user who translated the text in google and ctrl V them, but (as he said) it's not 100% correct.
Lame. I wish that I knew some Japanese.

Maybe someone will come around when JSK decides to release new stuff.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lame. I wish that I knew some Japanese.

Maybe someone will come around when JSK decides to release new stuff.
but i guess for now jsk is back to being dead unless you can fully read japanese huh?