What's new

Mother, sister - Dad Died Incest.

juzotogo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First off don't get me wrong, this is more of a pet peeve than a complaint... well maybe a bit of both.

Is it just me or is there quite a bit of games which have the very same basic premise. Your Dad is dead, you live with you mother and 1 or 2 sisters (usually 1).

I guess creators don't look very far for ideas(which is fitting because we're talking about Incest (not looking far)) but wouldn't some small variables make many of these stories slightly more original? - And differentiating.

Here's a concept image I made out;

Your dad dies, and your mother get a girlfriend! Double Mom! It's a small thing, but seriously.

I was tempted in making a parody game (but I don't have time) where you live with your sister and mother and it's you who killed your father just because you needed him out of the way. Obviously their would be lots of attempts at massages, and a very hot neighbor, but the main character wouldn't be interested in her, just your immediate family. (a spoof on incest too). And the game would have been version v0.00000001 (yes spoofing patreon as well.)

I guess what I'm saying is that if this continues, it's going to be a genre in itself. Please add a bit of variety.

Anyways - Feel free to comment.

Here's a list of variables;
- You find out your dad has a mistress, but you blackmail her!
- Your sister has a friend who comes to sleep over - she doesn't sleep!
- Your mother has a girlfriend, and she's ready to make you happy.
- Your moms dead, and your dad teaches you and your sister about dating and sex.
- Your an exchange student, and you decide to exchange bodily fluids.
- Orphan, you end up in a naughty foster home.
- Your dads dead, but his ghost asks you to make mommy happy, he knows how.
- You live on a space ship with your mother and sister your dads dead.
- A very lazy cupid needs to get you laid, she doesn't get the concept of family, next thing you know, it's an orgy and your talking to an invisible cupid.
- You clone your sister, just so you can do as you please, but don't let anyone know.
- Your dads dead, but he's a zombie, you take care of him. (ok... probably not)
- You live with your sister, dad and mother, but your mom is blind, and she can't make out the difference between your dads cock and yours.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score
Re: Mother, sister - Dad Died Incest.

I like some of your ideas

Just wanted to add i have a game title for the pic above and raw story XD

Dead or al... cough, again "Dead or not here i cum"

A story as you said about main protagonist:
- Bass Turd
- two mums ChrisTEEN and ILLena
- daughter Assumi
and your not so quite dead dad (BaymEan) who, somehow survives your attempt at drowning him on a dad/son kayak trip.
Almost dead he is being discovered on some shore by a Ayeabussuck from a secret ninja village. He spends there a half year/year recovering.(You know, hitting rocks in the water, couple of small waterfalls and maybe he fought anaconda and two aligators)

In the meantime widow/your mom found happiness in arms + huge bossom of another woman (on picture above).
Assumi is being a pain to you since she suspects your involvement in daddy's accident.
And here You are, half or a year of uninterupted family corruption.
Will daddy have a big "cockback" and punish You apropriately or... maybe you can shut him up for good.

Wan't to add something juzotogo to enrich the story? :D

OP
juzotogo

juzotogo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mother, sister - Dad Died Incest.

Had another idea about a twist on this repeating genre. Again I have no plans on making any of these, I just can't help getting ideas.

"My name is Adam, I live alone with my mother. I never knew my father. Now that I'm an adult my mother told me it was a one night stand, but she decided to keep me. I'm crazy about my mother, ever since I hit puberty I've had the biggest oedipal complex. For years now I'm been wanted to have sex with her, but I've had no luck, she clearly doesn't give me any leeway or chance. One day she said if she was my age and wasn't family then she might, but never in this lifetime. It has not deterred my resolve, it actually increased it.

I'm almost 25 years old now and it's been decided I'll be moving out next year to live on my own, this is my last chance, and I must do all that it takes to succeed. "

So that's the intro, then you find out your best friend made a Time machine, so you go back in time meet your mother (with a disguise) about 20 some years before, and you fuck her.

When you return to your own time she says she finally found a photo of your father, ends up it's a picture of that night in your disguise, you are your own father!?!?!?!?!

I know it's scientifically impossible, but would make for a fun short game with a crazy premise.
---
@Nunsense - Story sounds good :p Not what I had in mind, but definitly entertaining.

Last edited:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
The main cliche is actually that your blood parent/s died and you are adopted/step-son of new mother and her daughters. It's not really incest, but they get away with calling it that. I want direct blood sibling/mother fucking, damnit!