What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Does someone got a basic translation (object and/or skills) , if not do you know if somebody planned to do it ?

Ty in advance

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this game still being updated, so for me, i'll wait until this game fully finished..

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As promised, the torrent for v1.086a since all links to the update were taken down.

Thanks to everyone who posted links to the game in this thread and got their uploads deleted.
Special thanks to the rat that reported them, you know who you are.

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As promised, the torrent for v1.086a since all links to the update were taken down.
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2288262

Thanks to everyone who posted links to the game in this thread and got their uploads deleted.
Special thanks to the rat that reported them, you know who you are.
I remember the creator says something about non-jp ppl having low moral, maybe it's probably he himself XD Anyway thank you for the torrent.

Still, I'd encourage ppl who can afford it(and like the game) to support him as I think his game is really legit, it could've been a non-h game and it would still be better than load of games on Steam but the problem is his art is definitely not for everyone therefore ppl don't give it a chance so the sell is not as big as other circles.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any changelog?

AngelCSK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So anyone have the un-official translation of this?.... Please post some link's.

Thanks

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So anyone have the un-official translation of this?.... Please post some link's.

Thanks
There is none as far as I know, official or unofficial. It has been requested by several people (including me), but given that the game is under development the usual translators (logically) prefer to wait.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Megrim is now selling merchandise of this game:

It's pretty cool to see his art in such a high resolution. :eek:

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone help.... for some reason the text is all dots.... i have the run time packages for all rpgmaker versions.... so what is wrong this never happen before and i have japanese unicode as my locale

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone help.... for some reason the text is all dots.... i have the run time packages for all rpgmaker versions.... so what is wrong this never happen before and i have japanese unicode as my locale
Is this your first time playing this game or this version of it? Do other similar games currently have this problem? Are you sure your computer settings are still the same and nothing (like windows update) could have changed it? Have you tried re-downloading the game?

I've never encountered a problem like this, especially with this type of rpgmaker game so the best I can do is help you trouble shoot. :/

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure why but its now working normally.... guess i just moved something by accident when trying to play it lol, and it was my first time playing it and no other japanese rpgs i have were like that

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh Megrim can really work magic.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh Megrim can really work magic.
the gameplay they made is really good ...
but the picture / art ... that seriously might cause eye cancer ...

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any updates?
Nope Megrim is currently focusing completely on finally finishing that new game and then he's probably going to resume updating LLMB. Oh and the new game has a demo out Already.
the picture / art ... that seriously might cause eye cancer ...
Care to elaborate? I'm a big fan of his art/style/design and I already know that not everyone is a fan like me, and more often then not people tend to have to grow to like his art over time, but I would love to hear the specifics as to why someone would go so far as to call his art cancerous?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the gameplay they made is really good ...
but the picture / art ... that seriously might cause eye cancer ...
We can never be friends.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope Megrim is currently focusing completely on finally finishing that new game and then he's probably going to resume updating LLMB. Oh and the new game has a demo out Already.

Care to elaborate? I'm a big fan of his art/style/design and I already know that not everyone is a fan like me, and more often then not people tend to have to grow to like his art over time, but I would love to hear the specifics as to why someone would go so far as to call his art cancerous?
how should I detail ...
rough edge at face design ...
out of usual / common anime-manga style ...
and if you look detail more in body, it seems rough on the edge ...
(I admit the body section / proportion still better compared than average scale design in other game art, but still, the face design rub me in wrong way)

and just like you said, the art in this game isn't for everyone ...
I still gladly play for a good gameplay design of course ... ;)

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rough edge at face design ...
out of usual / common anime-manga style ...
and if you look detail more in body, it seems rough on the edge ...
(I admit the body section / proportion still better compared than average scale design in other game art, but still, the face design rub me in wrong way)
Thanks for the taking the time to explain.

y'know I can actually see where you are coming from on the faces, tho I do like most of them there are some that I wouldn't complain if were changed, for example the face Lind makes with her new nude pose, (This even made me ask him for the option to switch her back to the normal pose so he added that feature in the game lol) and the old face Lind had before the game came out.

However the whole out of usual / common anime-manga style this is a huge plus in my opinion, anyway I'm glad you're also enjoying the game, the game-play never stops impressing me every time I come back to it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, I kinda get what yariel said.

I mean, compared to the usual moe style your average h-game illustrator used, Megrim's art is quite different, to say the least.

For a comparison, Megrim's art is pretty much like a beer or bitter melon. It's an acquired taste, just like what NTR Lover said. Chances are, you ain't gonna like it at the start, but overtime, it just grew on you.

At least, this is what happened to me, from being averse to Megrim's game because its art, and now I pretty much still waiting for new content and new game.

Another case in point is Shadowcore. The art's really not the best compared to circle like Acerola or Happy Pink or Happy Life, but I'll be damned if I don't find the CG of Elisha being fucked totally arousing now....

Revan335

Reputation score

Anyone willing to share a save of right before or after marrying the mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.