Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Bug fix version out on the Patreon.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He posted a hotfix so that's good at least. That first puzzle with the chasing demon still sucks donkey dong though.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have seen that there is a artwork for dinner with mom and sis in the game database.

But I dont ever see it in game. Is that a bug or it is not working yet ?

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have seen that there is a artwork for dinner with mom and sis in the game database.

But I dont ever see it in game. Is that a bug or it is not working yet ?
I'm guessing there's no need for it right now. A dinner event may be added later on and require that artwork, but for now, if it was implemented, it would just be one extra thing to click through.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yo! what is your screen resolution? i have 1366x768 and do this:

1. first just open game.exe and your screen got cut (the upper part got cut off), don't close game.exe let it run,
  2. tick auto hide taskbar, by right-clicking the taskbar (bar below screen) ---> go to properties... and voila, dunno if it'll work for ya...
Omg a million thanks dude this worked like charm after going at it for an hour trying to get the screen full size,glad I found your post.:D

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is Nergal ever going to fix the screen issues? The window is far too big for everything. Getting annoying to play for long periods of time.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Screen is bloated to 1080+, RPGmaker maps still run on 640*480 or 800*600.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The screen size is my main issue, not the game itself (which is class). Personally speaking, I run on 1366x768 as it's as high as my cheap monitor can go. I know how to get the whole screen showing, but I'd rather not have to dick about with things when everything else I have on the computer can detect reolutions and adapt as necessary. Surely Nergal can figure this one out. I have nothing against his team, artist or anyone else doing any of the work for him, but limiting the screen to one resolution is a bit of an issue. I mean, every other RPGM title I have can be Alt-Entered to make it fit the screen nice and snuggly. Nergal has more than enough experience now to at least code in a Resolution switcher (even as part of an options screen - Dungeons & Prisoners had this).

The guy hasn't ever disappointed me since I first found out about AZL. UD came later as I had a good opinion of his work. While this won't be a deal-breaker it is kind of a hassle. I know I'm not only one with a monitor that can't handle 1280x1024. If that happens I might consider being a Patron.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I avoided UD because of the animations. Started playing .4 Public yesterday and I am enjoying it BUT the screen is becoming a deal breaker for me as well.

I hope a resolution board can be added. Would rather have that in the public build over a few animations.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody have a guide for mrs jennings purity route? i dont know what do:(

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a guide for mrs jennings purity route? i dont know what do:(
Its pretty much the same thing as the corruption route except you pick the non asshole options. Mind you the purity route has no park route fuck yet.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kaylee stuff will be available in the next public build. Nice!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello,
I've just started to play this gem and I have a question that mind offend certain susceptibilities here.
How the hell do you save? xD

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Get the 100$ phone and open it's menu

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also save at the end or start of a day (cant remember which)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the hints guys :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Humm... I think I'm missing something, because I can't find anything to help out with fishing... and I really need the cash so I can buy the phone to save whenever I want -.-

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Aside the epicly giant HELP folder :

You can't fish. Ever.

Talk to mom in the afternoon once you get the corruption power (literally the 2nd day) and use the red option > she gives you 100$ for the phone

Once you have the phone > use it on every milf you see and then use the pics on the dudes at school to sell them (some pics can be retaken and resold) to swim in $ you won't ever need (you only need to buy 1 DIY kit in the entire game) .....

Then go back and find the HELP folder again, make sure to read it until you know every line by heart

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

^ Aside the epicly giant HELP folder :

You can't fish. Ever.

Talk to mom in the afternoon once you get the corruption power (literally the 2nd day) and use the red option > she gives you 100$ for the phone

Once you have the phone > use it on every milf you see and then use the pics on the dudes at school to sell them (some pics can be retaken and resold) to swim in $ you won't ever need (you only need to buy 1 DIY kit in the entire game) .....

Then go back and find the HELP folder again, make sure to read it until you know every line by heart
Haha...
If that's the case, then that hint from the boy at school was really misleading lol
Thanks for the help.

Edit* Btw, is it me or is the game bugged?
After buying the U-Phone I can no longer access the items menu, by pressing A?!
Now, I can't proceed with anything that involves using items -.-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.