What's new

ACT [erobotan] Blitz Angel Spica (RJ168056)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Blitz Angel Spica (Mahou Shoujo Beatemup/Fighting)

i hope i don't run into this problem lol ... I'm relying on HP stat to counter it XD
Just an idea, feel free to ignore it. :p

What if the higher our extacy bar, the slower our health get reduced?

OP
E

erobotan

Just an idea, feel free to ignore it. :p

What if the higher our extacy bar, the slower our health get reduced?
I might try that if all else fails but for now I think we should rely on raising her HP stat first ^^;

Mecha_Face

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this running incredibly slow for anyone else?

OP
E

erobotan

Here is the download link for Hopefully this can fix slowdown problem for most people. I'm not sure if this going to help if you're using onboard vga but try it anyway.. who knows ..

new stuff:
- Stat cost increase as stat get higher
- Added a new throw for spica
- Added 1 sex move for mistrene
- Spica now has voice
- Moon Gracer is buffed with invulnerability frames and more damage
- 2 dating events are animated

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is the download link for Hopefully this can fix slowdown problem for most people. I'm not sure if this going to help if you're using onboard vga but try it anyway.. who knows ..

new stuff:
- Spica now has voice
[Heavy Breathing]

Just asking, is this version the same with previous one? Where if you die you got booted instantly back to command room?

OP
E

erobotan

[Heavy Breathing]

Just asking, is this version the same with previous one? Where if you die you got booted instantly back to command room?
I actually intend the game to work that way, though i plan to add some defeat animation before you get sent back to the command room. Do you think it's bad?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually intend the game to work that way, though i plan to add some defeat animation before you get sent back to the command room. Do you think it's bad?
Ah okay :D

I do prefer the previous continue one because you can enjoy more animation that way, but in the end it's up to the creator's preference.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

new stuff:
- Spica now has voice
After doing them a few times, dates only give 1 stat point. This never resets, even after beating all bosses of a stage.

Is this intentional?

OP
E

erobotan

After doing them a few times, dates only give 1 stat point. This never resets, even after beating all bosses of a stage.

Is this intentional?
yup, this is intentional ^^; .. there will be more dating option in the future

Ah okay :D

I do prefer the previous continue one because you can enjoy more animation that way, but in the end it's up to the creator's preference.
you can add more HP stat for now ^^

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just wanna say, awesome work so far! I see this shaping up to be something great.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sounds like a good idea. I've played the new version for a bit and Spica having a voice now sounds nice. The new throw looks nice but it somehow makes the old one redundant. IMO one throw should throw the enemy forward because as it is right now both throws launch the enemy at the same direction. Well you can simply make the new throw automatically correct the direction to make it easy for you.

As for Mistrene... definitely harder now especially her geyser attack can be used even if you're not on the same plane. Her geyser may actually be too fast. As for her spanking move... I think the spanking move deals too much damage. If you have low armor it pretty much kills you if you don't break out of it. I think with 40 or 50 armor it does ummm... 10 damage per hit? This means that if the player doesn't grind and put a significant amount in both vit and def just 1 sex attack from her will pretty much kill you.

As for the date... love the animations although I'd like to suggest that after the date instead of spawning Spica at the start point make her spawn next to Madoka.

And lastly I'd like to suggest that after beating a grunt... their body should disappear after some time like 30 seconds or make it so that their defeated bodies will not obstruct the player's view... case in point:

But great work on the update overall!

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This truly gets better just by having voice
The Doki2 date is also good
Of course the Dark Alley feel's ankward now
But it will be change in the future , so I guess it's okay
And last.. I like Spica voice:p

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Her voice is cute! Kudos to the voice actor >w<)

Also, doki doki date option 1 and 3 leading to same animation? (guessing that the 3rd one hasn't been made yet)

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Look a lot better when voice added.

Keep up the good work :D

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Love the voice! Really makes a difference.

What Raaage said about the minion bodies...yes please.

Other than that, I can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

Played it all the way through and didn't find any bugs of any sort.

One question, do you plan on having any standing grapples that lead to sex? Or is it all just a grounded mechanic?

If you plan on doing some standing ones, that could be where you implement the minion double teams. Once again, ideas are yours to use or lose if you want.
-- If she gets caught from behind, she gets arm locked and ridden doggy style. If another minion approaches her, her head gets pushed down into a blowjob. Spit-roasted! You might even be able to bring in a third for a handjob behind her.

-- If she gets caught from in front, the animation could start with a stomach punch where her head goes down into a blowjob and spit-roast like above.
OR you could have her get lefted into a standing move that could lead to a standing DP like this.

Last edited:
OP
E

erobotan

Just wanna say, awesome work so far! I see this shaping up to be something great.
Thanks! And that walking animation in your sig is awesome o.o!!

Sounds like a good idea. I've played the new version for a bit and Spica having a voice now sounds nice. The new throw looks nice but it somehow makes the old one redundant. IMO one throw should throw the enemy forward because as it is right now both throws launch the enemy at the same direction. Well you can simply make the new throw automatically correct the direction to make it easy for you.
The old throw actually has more damage since it can't serve as a projectile but I guess it's too low to be noticeable .. guess I have to upgrade the damage ^^;

mmm ... . I'm not sure but i'm worry if the new throw is changed to facing forward the animation will look weird since she has to switch place with the enemy

As for Mistrene... definitely harder now especially her geyser attack can be used even if you're not on the same plane. Her geyser may actually be too fast. As for her spanking move... I think the spanking move deals too much damage. If you have low armor it pretty much kills you if you don't break out of it. I think with 40 or 50 armor it does ummm... 10 damage per hit? This means that if the player doesn't grind and put a significant amount in both vit and def just 1 sex attack from her will pretty much kill you.
Ok, will slowdown the geyeser attack! Seems i have to lower the damage or peole will start to think that Spica's weakness is in her butt XD

As for the date... love the animations although I'd like to suggest that after the date instead of spawning Spica at the start point make her spawn next to Madoka.
Ok, I'll try to do something about it :D
And lastly I'd like to suggest that after beating a grunt... their body should disappear after some time like 30 seconds or make it so that their defeated bodies will not obstruct the player's view... case in point:

But great work on the update overall!
What Raaage said about the minion bodies...yes please.
yeah, that make sense .. man, I'm gonna miss those bodies lying around ^^;
This truly gets better just by having voice
The Doki2 date is also good
Of course the Dark Alley feel's awkward now
But it will be change in the future , so I guess it's okay
And last.. I like Spica voice:p
Her voice is cute! Kudos to the voice actor >w<)

Also, doki doki date option 1 and 3 leading to same animation? (guessing that the 3rd one hasn't been made yet)
yeah, I really love her voice too!

And It seems you both has understand my tendency to release features in half finished state XD
Look a lot better when voice added.

Keep up the good work :D
Yeah, I know that voice will make it better but still surprised with the result, she really done a great job! Her name is カンザキカナリ/ Kanzaki Canari. I forgot to include her name in the credit, will fix it in the next update x__X

Love the voice! Really makes a difference.

One question, do you plan on having any standing grapples that lead to sex? Or is it all just a grounded mechanic?

If you plan on doing some standing ones, that could be where you implement the minion double teams. Once again, ideas are yours to use or lose if you want.
-- If she gets caught from behind, she gets arm locked and ridden doggy style. If another minion approaches her, her head gets pushed down into a blowjob. Spit-roasted! You might even be able to bring in a third for a handjob behind her.

-- If she gets caught from in front, the animation could start with a stomach punch where her head goes down into a blowjob and spit-roast like above.
OR you could have her get lefted into a standing move that could lead to a standing DP like this.
yeah, there is standing grapples that leads to sex. Undine has one, rafflesia and the monk will also have one :D.

For some reason I can't see your first pic o.o;

I love your 2nd ideas, I'll see if i can implement this. This won't be implemented in current fuman grunt though .. probably with another grunt .. or dual bosses. Thanks for the ideas :D !
If I write here that I love your work, will you abe able to read it?
to someone who write this (via reputation i think) , yes i can read it. It's just that i can't thank you properly since your name is not included. Thanks a lot for the support ^^

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Loves that tendency xP

Also, just asking, but is there any way to skip into getting Mistress and Wrestler boss without doing the first 3 bosses first? Kind of lazy to redo it again everytime I plays it :(

Dazilani

Reputation score

Great job!

Keep up the good work. One of the top games in this category!

OP
E

erobotan

Loves that tendency xP

Also, just asking, but is there any way to skip into getting Mistress and Wrestler boss without doing the first 3 bosses first? Kind of lazy to redo it again everytime I plays it :(
There is none at the moment but I plan to add "Start+" where you can choose any stage you want :D
Great job!

Keep up the good work. One of the top games in this category!
Glad you like what you see! Thanks for the support :D !