What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

While you posting those.....
Mind asking how many SC you spended on them *honestly* and from what CR / skill you start with ?

Gold rush drop rate was noted quite low event though the cost to enter map pretty cheap (unless you have kikyo or the other 1 forgot name)
So if you able to get at least CR-3 its already felt like lucky
Considering I started a month ago, should be pretty obvious that I had nothing, as for SC I lost track of my SC because of the SC from daily login + event + I 3 starred some maps in the middle but I probably spent over 30 SC?

It should be noted that it's not as if I actually dropped a ton of them. It was more like I was pretty lucky with the CRing. As you can see, most of the skills weren't that high in the end.

I truly lucked out with the Emilia's though... only intended to see if I could get a copy for the heck of it but I didn't think it would drop every single run, I kept running it just to see how far the luck would go. Then if that wasn't enough, almost every single copy of it gave -1CR +1skill.

On a different topic...

I feel like attack really is an inaccurate measure of damage once accounting for attack speed. Could be a placebo but although Ricca doesn't have the highest attack among my units, Ricca seems to attack somewhat faster while Chloe seems to attack at valk speed or so. I assume Erenia is the same? Didn't really pay attention to her speed. I've consulted wiki but it seems like some of the rarer unit types don't have their aspds measured.

On the other hand if I'm not misunderstanding how damage works, low damage high speed has the fault of being useless against high def units where units that have high attack (even if slower speed) can get through the def and deal proper damage. I guess it's a trade off in the end.

Speaking of Ricca, her usage so far is a little troublesome because of being unable to heal and her natural regeneration is hardly enough to catch up to the damage against somewhat harder hitting enemies. She's tough but at the same time not really a unit I'd want to use for any heavy duty work. A bit contradictory for me since usually I'd want to throw strong units like her up to the frontlines.

Then there's also Emilia and Chloe and their significantly varying effectiveness depending on their skill activation... why do I feel like my team is gradually being filled with units like these. I'm beginning to think a 30% CD reduction Lian would be useful for my team.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the wording of the post Petite made previously about the upcoming changes after maintenance, it seems like the male confidence bonus might not be in this update. The increase for male confidence bonuses was the one I was looking forward to the most because it would make some units slightly better than they previously were.

So out of all the missions, we get an idea of the units/classes that could be rebalanced/readjusted/updated:
Healer, Roberto, B.Iris
Archer, Stray, Nanaly
Summoner, Mage, Farne, Mehlis
Elf/Dwarf race, Olivia, Dorothy, Pupuru
Rogues, Betty, Cypria, Berna
Princess, Themis, Lilia, Sherry
Valkyrie, Pegasus Rider, Carrie, Ridy

Roberto's change seems to be the most drastic and it's hard to predict the actual change. B.Iris' change is unknown, but I can see them giving her a range increase like Liana.

Nanaly is aiming to get her crown back and Stray might become relevant for those interested in using him.

All I got out of the mission with Mehlis and Farne was that there might be a volcanic-terrain related ability. Think of it being similar to Eliza's AW ability.

Olivia's change is obvious and is the most minor change to her, but overall a big change. Now if they made her increase Elf/Dwarf attack part of her AW ability... then I'll be raising Raichi for sure. Dorothy is unknown to me since I don't use her or know anything about her.

I can see the change for rogues being only for those that has assassination as their skill. It could either be an increased chance to assassinate, an increased in attack speed, or less time delay between attacks.

Well, I have no idea what they'll do for the princesses. It's true that they're overshadowed by the Black-rarity overlords and have no chance to find use when Sybilla can swing her sword wildly and her attacks will connect to an enemy somehow.

The adjustment I can see they will give to Valkyries is making them give +2 sortie points per kill or letting you gain sortie points for every target they attack. The latter will be an improvement to them because of other units securing the kills, but it doesn't seem likely unless they had a system that knows which enemies a Valkyrie attacked. Pegasus Riders becoming relevant is good news since that class is easily overlooked unless you had the Black Pegasus Rider. might be an event or trading post Pegasus Rider.

Of course this is all speculation. It won't be long until we get to see the actual and full changes after maintenance.

Last edited:

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This unit might be an event or trading post Pegasus Rider.
That is one of my favorite new units previewed so I would be quite happy if that were the case. Hope it's not a premium roll unit.

As for me, since I have Esta, any buffs to pegasus riders would be nice even though I'm content with her as it is. Heck, even just trading post/event ones would be great, because I would actually get to use Esta's AW ability when I get to that point.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need a 2nd opinion on this is one rainbow fairy worth more than the 3 silver archers required to cc a copy of bashira? or is it likely that I could use the same stamina it would require me to get those archers to get a rainbow from Tuesday daily? granted I would probably forcibly get shiho copies from the 30/2 map while hunting archers from it also

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need a 2nd opinion on this is one rainbow fairy worth more than the 3 silver archers required to cc a copy of bashira? or is it likely that I could use the same stamina it would require me to get those archers to get a rainbow from Tuesday daily? granted I would probably forcibly get shiho copies from the 30/2 map while hunting archers from it also
Well it depends on how much u roll gatcha (and get silvers) and the actual skill lvl of Bashira, along with your own demand for archers and fairies (which I assume is nearly the same since you are asking).
If you are going from 1 to 2, then the archers may be cheaper but if going from 4 to 5, use a fairy, don't even think it XD

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done with the event and........
Failed to get Carrie completion event :( (no i'm not spending SC for this >.<)

Quite happy with my SC stock back to 21 specially after Serra event :D
I should focus saving SC and ranking up 1st for now for preparation future farming / item collection again (go away my greedy desire >.<)

The bad part of starting late in this game is those revival mission will seduced me greatly >.< and they quitely costly to get enuff CR for it like Sorano event.... can't remember how much SC i spend for her 4 copy (got CR-3 / 4/5 skill (1 RB fairy) so i'm happy).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done with the event and........
Failed to get Carrie completion event :( (no i'm not spending SC for this >.<)

Quite happy with my SC stock back to 21 specially after Serra event :D
I should focus saving SC and ranking up 1st for now for preparation future farming / item collection again (go away my greedy desire >.<)

The bad part of starting late in this game is those revival mission will seduced me greatly >.< and they quitely costly to get enuff CR for it like Sorano event.... can't remember how much SC i spend for her 4 copy (got CR-3 / 4/5 skill (1 RB fairy) so i'm happy).
I ate 40 SC to get Sorano and she is only -3 cost 3/5 skill. Beat me :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ate 40 SC to get Sorano and she is only -3 cost 3/5 skill. Beat me :)
A perfect example of how much SC needed to get revival unit....
But i remember u having bad luck during this event (even with 2x chance rate CR) so yeah... RNG is a real pain

Did you awaken your Sorano after that ? I like the stat boost from her awaken, but.... the stat cost and the timing on skill its still difficult for me to use her >.<
On another note i love summoner area atk range and atk power..... seriusly nice :D

*a little something to mess with for next event aw orb..........
Which class orb you going to have *TOO MUCH* of it.... i remember someone mention dark fighter around 25-28 orb on the last gold rush* (petite was that you?)*

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A perfect example of how much SC needed to get revival unit....
But i remember u having bad luck during this event (even with 2x chance rate CR) so yeah... RNG is a real pain

Did you awaken your Sorano after that ? I like the stat boost from her awaken, but.... the stat cost and the timing on skill its still difficult for me to use her >.<
On another note i love summoner area atk range and atk power..... seriusly nice :D

*a little something to mess with for next event aw orb..........
Which class orb you going to have *TOO MUCH* of it.... i remember someone mention dark fighter around 25-28 orb on the last gold rush* (petite was that you?)*
I was so angry I just left her be.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On one hand I spent no crystals for this gold rush.

On the other I only got 3 units...but one of them is the green-haired not-Carrie that I didn't have before, so that's nice.

On a side note: Carrie dropped on the first run.
I didn't even want her. '-'

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do I actually need to feed lians copies before the maintenance hits or will the costdown x2 chance be retained even afterward?

ugh this is impossible trying to cc all these units and feed them to each other at the last minute because I couldnt buy more crystals until today blowing them all on magic crystals beforehand wasn't a good idea

Last edited:

tomylee001001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i dont know if i am lucky or unlucky but this rng is killing me.
btw the rare drop in the gold rush maps are more lower than the plat drops?

i use 12 (maps+ 5 day event)+ 5(my own)+ 1 lvl up stamina refill.
My results are;

Gold Unit:
Mage Armour Raichi
Traitor Carrie
Mage Mehlis

Note:i run angel map 40+ time to get Betty but ultimately failed

Plat Units:
2x Archer Lita (made her cr-1 su +1)
Alchemist Corinne
2x Puppeteer Ricca (made her cr-1 su +1)
3x Angel Chloe (made her cr-2 su +4 with nigels)
Angel Chloe

Now time to earn some affaction and lvl more units

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

5 out of 7 map completion awards with only a few SCs spent, not bad I suppose. Just missing Fedora and the gold Samurai, of which I don't particularly care too much about.

Platinum drops on the other hand are sort of meh...

1 Shaman Shiho, 3 Alchemist Corinne, 3 Puppeteer Ricca, 1 Angel Chloe, and 2 Valkyrie Emilia.

EDIT: Eh, one last run managed to snag another Emilia, so wooo~

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spoilers for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Gold Rarity Druid Laurier Added to Summoning.

Gold Druid Laurier:

Skill: Magic Enhance (Same as Ryuryu and Nenya)

EDIT:
-Upcoming Emergency Mission "Double-Head Jaws" (ダブルヘッド・ジョーズ) Begins.

Twice the heads means twice the hunger!? Unprecedented Shark Panic! Bikini-clad women frolic along the beaches until a giant, ancient shark suddenly appears...

No, you fool. The above isn't real.

Last edited:

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Was kinda wondering why it was literally double headed jaws written in katakana

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And here I was hoping for an actual temporary "beach episode". Orz. Hopes are dashed, soul is crushed.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On July 2nd:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Gold Rush 7" Ends.
-Gold+ Female Unit Synthesis Bonus Campaign Ends.
-Story Mission 1.5x Drop-Up.
+Including Entrust Deployment
-Daily Mission AW Orb 2x Drop-Up.
Trading Post:
-Sailor Viera and Avenger Zaram Switched.
-Rear Tactician Lian Removed.
Other:
-Gold Rarity Druid Laurier Added to Summoning.
+Skill: Magic Enhance (Same as Ryuryu and Nenya).
+Affection: Attack
-High-difficulty Extra Stages Added to Oriental Story Mission.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.
-Certain Units Rebalanced.
-Certain Units' Illustrations Modified.
-Certain Units' Illustrations Changed.
-Excluding the Office of Political Affairs, Anna's Story Mission Icon, Illustration, and Sprite Changed to New Summer Outfit.
-Calculations on Multiple Units with Abilities that Buff Unit Stats Modified.
Present:
-Sacred Crystal (3); Rainbow Fairy (2); Platinum Bucket

Trading Post:
-Platinum Healer Sedis
-Gold Ninja Hien

Unit Rebalancing/Changes:
Classes:
Class Alchemist:
Cost -10
Pre/Post-CC/AW Attack and CC/AW HP Modified.

Class Angel:
Post-CC/AW Attack and Defence Buffed.

Class Archer:
Attack Power Up Against Flying Units (Higher after CC/AW).
Post-CC/AW Attack Buffed.

Class Avenger:
Post-AW HP Buffed.

Class Bandits:
Post-CC/AW Attack Increased
Attack Power-Up Against Armour-type Opponents (Higher after CC/AW).

Class Bishop:
Range +10

Class Chrono Witch:
Range +10

Class Dark Fighter:
Post-CC/AW Attack Increased.
Post-AW Paladin Class Perk: Defence increases up to 1.5x if HP drops below 50%.

Class Dragon Shaman:
Post-CC/AW HP and Defence Buffed.

Class Front Tactician:
Cost -1

Class Gunner:
Pre-CC Cost -1; Post CC Cost -2

Class Heavy Armour:
Post-CC/AW HP and Defence Buffed

Class Magic Fencer:

Class Monk:
Post-CC/AW HP and Attack Buffed.

Class Ninja:
Cost -1

Class: Pegasus Rider:
Recovers Cost When Enemy is Defeated.

Class Priest Warrior:
Post-CC/AW HP Buffed.

Class Rogue:
Post-CC/AW Cost -1

Class Samurai:
Post-CC/AW Attack and Defence Buffed.

Class Soldier:
Post-CC/AW Defence Buffed

Class Summoner:
Pre-AW Range +10; Post-AW Range +20
Post-AW Attack and HP Buffed.

Class: Valkyrie:
Cost -1

Class Vampire Hunter:
Attack Power-Up Against Undead-type Opponents (Higher after CC/AW).

Class Youko:
Post-AW HP Increased

Class Mage, Witch, Pirate, Shaman, Bow Rider:

Black Units:
Black Rogue Berna:
Old Ability Added as Pre-AW Ability.
Ability Buffed to Extreme Version After AW.

Black Valkyrie Clissa:
Pre-AW Ability Added (Same as Hina's AW Ability).

Black Dark Fighter Cornelia:
Pre-AW Ability: Certain Kill Blow (Same as Ricca, Dorothy, Ridy).
AW Skill Holy Knight's Protection (聖騎士の守護): (55s; defence and magic resistance 2.5x; all attacks to allies including self have a 20% chance of being nullified; AS: 31; WT: 5; CT: 70)

Black Witch Despia:
Pre-AW Ability Added.

Black Heavy Armour Dina:
Pre-AW Ability Added.

Black Mage Estelle:
Pre-AW Ability Added.
Range Increased to 260.

Black Pegasus Rider Esther:
Pre-AW Ability Added.
AW Skill: (60 seconds; Self: Defence -20%; Attack 1.5x; Flying; AoE Wider; WT: 5; CT: 40)

Black Summoner Farne:
Base Range Increased (260)
Skill/AW Skill: All Ally Recovery Effect Added.
Illustration Modified

Black Healer Iris:
AW Skill: 1.4x Attack for Self.

Immortal Princess Karma:
Pre-AW Ability Added.

Black Pirate Minverva:
Pre-AW Ability: Quick Draw (Small)

Black Artemis Nanaly:
Pre-AW Ability Added.
HP Affection Changed to Range Affection (280 as a sniper).
AW Skill CT: 45 > 40
AW Ability: Range+30 (310 Max).

Black Princess Olivia:
Illustration Changed.
Pre-AW Ability Added.
New AW Ability: Now Includes Dwarves.

Black Ninja Saki:
Pre-AW Ability Added.

Black Vampire Hunter Sue:
Pre-AW Ability Added.

Platinum Mage Moldevort:
Illustration Changed.

Silver Valkyrie Elaine:
Illustration Changed (Shinohara Shinome).

Platinum Valkyrie Dahlia:
Regular Illustration Modified.
HP, Attack (+20~), and Defence Buffed.

Silver Archer Soma:
Illustration Changed (Shinohara Shinome).

Platinum Archer Spica:
Illustration Changed (稲山; Inayama).

Silver Healer Dolka:
Illustration Modified (Same Illustrator).

Gold Healer Fedora:
Illustration Modified (spiral).

Abilities:
Range-Up: +10 > +15
Range-Up II: +20 > +30
Shadow Arrow: ? > 20%
Energy Drain: 1% > 2%
Purifying Light, Certain Kill Blow, Holy Enchant, Mithril Arms: 1.5x > 1.8x Attack
Unseen Armour: 20% > 25%
Miraculous Shield: 10% > 15%
Whimsical Angelic Protection: ? > 7%
Fairy Princess's Blessing: +Dwarves

Affection Bonus Changes:
Nanaly, Farne, Despia, Estelle: HP > Range
Iris: HP > Attack Speed
Lian: HP > Attack
Berenice, Katie, Raichi: Defence Parameters Raised

Token:
Upper limit of deployed token changed according to class.

Decreased wait time before you can below another token.

Certain Token Cost Decreased.

Certain Token Number Limit that can be Deployed at Same Time Abolished.

Other:
Odette Synthesis EXP same as platinum rarity (100 > 500)
Silver Gadoras: HP, Attack, and Defence Buffed.

New Oriental Story Missions:

Fallen Warriors' March (61/0) (落ち武者たちの行進):
Iron Heavy (), Bronze Heavy Russel (x2), Bronze Samurai Yojirou (x3), Completion: Silver Monk Dan
Story:
(beginning)

Raijin Assault (63/0) (雷神襲来):
Iron Bandit (x2), Bronze Bandit (), Bronze Samurai Yojirou (x3), Completion: Silver Angel Niel
Story:
(beginning)

Subjugation Mission "Awoken Subterranean Dragon Clan":
-Event Lasts Until July 23rd.
-Cost Won't Regenerate (Bring Valkyries and Reinforcement Soldiers).

Introduction:
Erenia: "My name is Erenia. Prince, I have heard tales of your bravery."
Erenia: "Long ago, there was a was race called 'dragonewts' they say fought as monster troops during the Millennium War."
Erenia: "Their entire bodies are covered in thick scales, and they possess uncommon strength. Furthermore, they say the long-lived dragonewts are highly intelligent."
Erenia: "I heard that one clan of dragonewts that hid themselves deep beneath the earth long ago responded to the monsters' revival, and were plotting an invasion to the upper world, but then gave up and are now co-existing peacefully with humans."
Erenia: "However, unlike the earlier clan that turned moderate, I received word that the seal was released on another clan of dragonewts led by the 'Dark Elder' who had been sealed during the Millennium War for his brutal cruelty."
Erenia: "I fear the seal was released in accordance with the monsters' increase in activity..."
Erenia: "Unlike the moderate dragonewts, 'Black Elder' is from a clan of dragonewts who enjoy conflict, so it's impossible to settle the matter by reasoning with them. In other words, we have no choice but to fight."
Erenia: "That's where my request comes in... There's a village where many humans live above the revived dragonewts invasion route."
Erenia: "Considering the enemies' forces, I regret to say this, but it's not possible to stop them with just the power of the dragon knighthood I belong to..."
Erenia: "We built a base at the entrance of the cavern where the dragonewts had been sealed. How about it, Prince? Do you care to stop the dragonewts led by the 'Black Elder' at that base for the sake of the people living in the village?"
Erenia: "..."
Erenia: "I'm relieved... so you will fight them. As expected of the kind-hearted Prince... *cough* *cough*"
Erenia: "At least you're famous for being a good-natured prince! I'm reassured. I'll lead you to the base."
Erenia: "The battle this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Erenia: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Erenia: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Erenia: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on our side."
Erenia: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Erenia: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Erenai: "This time, your deployment cost won't regenerate over time."
Erenia: "So, don't forget to include those with the skill 'Reinforcement' or Valkyries in your team."
Erenia: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Erenia: "Now then, Prince, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'."

Single Map Rewards:
100: Silver Mage Pales
300: Spirit Queen (Joker Fairy)
400: Platinum Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Platinum Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Platinum Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Platinum Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (目覚めし地底の竜群 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (目覚めし地底の竜群 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (目覚めし地底の竜群 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (目覚めし地底の竜群 神級): 500

Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Black Pegasus Rider Esther
-Platinum Vampire Hunter Elizabeth
-Black Healer Iris
-Black Archer Nanaly
-Platinum Pegasus Rider Ridy
-Gold Druid Lourier

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I wanna say is that Jerome is super manly now.

So manly he doesn't use spoiler tag. (I will add it later, just trolling for now)

Also, new Spika-chan is <3

Minimal change on Soma-chan, Eren, and silver fairy

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh my gosh. What a lovely new illustration and it was surprising to me. I'll miss her other AW illustration, but I love this one too. Thank you, Aigis~.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ummm... so, who was the prince?

I think I see a blue man and a prince.