What's new

ACT [ Unholy Production] [ アンホリ☆プロダクション ] UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition- (RE151650) (RJ151650)

Lyncs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [rpg]UnHolY JaiL -Complete Edition-

Nope, I did the EXACT same thing...spent a good 10 minutes counting, recounting and so forth. Went back to the room with the map, looked at the 2 numbers he had examples of......banged my head on my desk.
It really was that simple huh. I was arriving at the conclusion that you've provided but i refused to admit it was that simple and that there must be more to it. The pitfalls of overthinking haha.

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stage 6 Holy shit...

Does Anyone Knows How to unlock ending C?

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everyone for the tips :). I was lost on this and did not need to ask for help :p lol

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there any worth in having 0 exp or only high and low count towards ending?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

EDIT 2 : Stuck on 2 stage, what I do after we take the note with red ?
I'm stuck here too. I found a stick in area 2, and used it to find a note in another part of the same area. Now I'm not sure what to do next. I can find two doors but the key I picked up in area 1 doesn't open them. Don't know what the note says.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in Area 2 as well...
Got the stick and note, no clue what to do now. :(

Is there any way to get rid of the Skeletons btw?
There's one in B3 and one in D3 that seem to always start on the left side of the room and both rooms lack chains/tables that would allow you to bypass them, so I'm not sure if there's stuff or more rooms behind them.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Stuck in Area 2 as well...
Got the stick and note, no clue what to do now. :(

Is there any way to get rid of the Skeletons btw?
There's one in B3 and one in D3 that seem to always start on the left side of the room and both rooms lack chains/tables that would allow you to bypass them, so I'm not sure if there's stuff or more rooms behind them.
I heard if you press z while running you can dash past them. And I did used to do this in the trial version. Not sure if it is still in the game but maybe you could try this. I will myself since you question helped me remember that :). I really am sorry if this is wrong mate.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I heard if you press z while running you can dash past them. And I did used to do this in the trial version. Not sure if it is still in the game but maybe you could try this. I will myself since you question helped me remember that :). I really am sorry if this is wrong mate.
Yup, that works, thanks :)

So, found that broken cross at D4, but can't interact with it...
Yup, still stuck :(

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck here too. I found a stick in area 2, and used it to find a note in another part of the same area. Now I'm not sure what to do next. I can find two doors but the key I picked up in area 1 doesn't open them. Don't know what the note says.
Go to the room where the skeletons take you when they grab you and go all the way to the left. Hide under that table and you'll get a key.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I figured out how the crystal flare thing works, fairly simple.
But what the hell is with the masturbation thing? I assume it's panties, and you get them soaked; then you put them on the ground. What's that supposed to do?

And what about the chains on the wall that you can shackle yourself in? Do they serve any purpose at all?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fabric get coated in her juices after the masturbation, then you drop it close the sewer boss to distract it for a moment. Of course than you loss the item after use it in this way.

The shackles are used against the skeletons, if they arent in attack mode they just dont notice you when you are using the shackles.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to unlock zone 6? cause the red key you get in zone 5 doesn't work

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know how to unlock zone 6? cause the red key you get in zone 5 doesn't work
It seem's it will not work if You have Infinite Stamina Orb thing

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, in zone 5 you have to get an amulet that you find in room B1, then walk back to zone 4 and talk again with the guy in room A4. At this point if you go again to the exit of zone 5 you'll find that the gate on the left is open.

R

Ryka

How do you save? I hit up and down in front of the clocks but nothing happens.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you save? I hit up and down in front of the clocks but nothing happens.
It's Auto Save
Everytime You clear / move to next stage

R

Ryka

That is odd then. Every time I pass a clock, it does not save and when I lose, it does not give me the option to choose the different areas. I am assuming it has some anti-piracy measure.

mrjunkie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty Sprites and good Animations, cool. But I have a questions for the veterans.
How the heck can I avoid that little tentacle-like orange-blue little bastards? Is there a way to kill them, or it's just matter of dodge their attacs?

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty Sprites and good Animations, cool. But I have a questions for the veterans.
How the heck can I avoid that little tentacle-like orange-blue little bastards? Is there a way to kill them, or it's just matter of dodge their attacs?
In sewer? 1.You must no run. 2.If its tentacles go to water quickly sit down.