What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

Well sure maybe my post could be worse, but he already started it lol.

And for the reason why the same SS has march the 11th is because to get rid of advertisements when the blog is left inactive for a while. However, I was sure that the ads were there after the 11th but maybe that's just me getting the date wrong. If i remember some1 said that commenter can get rid of the ads by just posting but the latest comment has been there for a while. Maybe a comment was edited which triggered the erasure of the ads and shows that the post was March the 11th but I think there's a high chance that I am wrong.

Or the author just popped in and probably did a tiny thing that we can't see and then popped off again on that date.

Reputation score

As Soulbreaka said, the author has been changing the date on the post every couple of months or so to keep the blog from falling into inactive status. If you look at the comments, you will notice the first one is dated July 30th, 2014.

That being said, that at least implies that the author is still alive, and is still checking his blog at least once every month or so...so that's an upside I guess?

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alive but really can't be arsed to at least post a small status update for the last 7 or 8 months?

Seems like a big fuck you to all his fans and all the people waiting for the game.

That said, I've been checking the blog nearly twice daily for the last year or so. So I might have become a bit jaded by the dissapointment.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...why do you do this to me?...
Holy Shit Same Reaction i had, but i already expected this to happen, so not much surprise *Necroed, no new update's nothing new just wait till the release date arrive or a few month's...*

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy Shit Same Reaction i had, but i already expected this to happen, so not much surprise *Necroed, no new update's nothing new just wait till the release date arrive or a few month's...*
Release date? Is there one? For all we know the project might be dead and he's just keeping the blog alive for add revenue or something like that.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This isn't the circle's first rodeo. I'd be super concerned if it were....kind of like how I've pretty much given up getting Unforbidden any time in the next century...but this game should be out sometime.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new "update".

I'm sorry for the long hiatus.
Up to now I wasn't really satisfied with the quality of my drawings and as I want to publish commercially, I worried about it.
Having said that, I devoted myself to improve my drawing skills for the past 1 year.

From now on I'll work on Chronos Fear again.
Please stay tuned.

[Translated]
Seems like we can expect some updates after so long.

Also, she published another manga on DLSite.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

was gonna post the news and som1 beat me to it. Now hes gonna go back to the game. YEEEEEEESH. Bark said she, so... she or he?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What worries me is that they say the hiatus was to improve their drawing skills. I hope they aren't going to redo all the art in the game now. A lot of devs seem to have a habit of remaking their projects over and over again and never actually finishing anything.

Good to hear from them though, one of the few projects I keep up with still.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bark said she, so... she or he?
According to the blog, the circle NoisyCrown consists of 2 people: Rina (illustrator and programmer) and Kanon (music composer and scenario writer), both of which are female names. I assume that Rina wrote the blog post, though I don't really know for sure.

Reputation score

A couple new updates on the blog (even since the last one!)

They have released Hanakanmuri +2, stating it is the last in the Hanakanmuri + series for the time being. They also mentioned they are thankful for the warm response they received despite their long, unexplained absence.

The other post is a character introduction for some of the characters in Chronos Fear. For a quick summary:

The first character is Mei, back from Hanakanmuri as an ally again. Born with the ability to move to and from a world described as not "reality," she doesn't have the power to change much on her own, so she has enlisted Ichika's (the MC's) help to obtain the Chronos Fear, in an attempt to save "a certain someone."

The second girl is named...something strange. Titiroulu? Something like that. Anyways, she's described as annoying. A faithful servant of the third girl, she is responsible for calling the monsters to the Tower in which the game takes place. She has the power to manipulate and materialize sound, and "her untouchable, unavoidable songs and sounds" cause Ichika all kinds of problems. Behind her cheery exterior is a dark personality.

The last girl is...Clan? Cran? Kran? Klan? Kuran? Culan? Whatever you feel like calling her. I'm going to call her Clan Coluusu. She is the queen and ruler of the Tower that suddenly appeared some 10 years ago. Whoever the king is disappeared some time ago, so she is effectively in full control. She's pretty strong. She is also attempting to get in contact with Lenia*, who has broken in to the Tower as well. Of course, she will also eventually have to deal with Ichika, who has done the same. She has the power to turn anyone she kisses into her servant as well.

*Hanakanmuri Circle spoilers, for those who haven't played it yet:

Lenia is the Death God/Spirit that is possessing Cherry, Fear's little sister in HanaCircle, and the last boss of that game, in case you needed a reminder. So I guess that means we can expect to see her again.

All in all, it seems the author has jumped right back into the game-making mood. Here's hoping they don't overdo it and burn themselves out. I'm also pretty interested in the story, as HanaCircle seemed to have a much more complicated story than I was able to dissect from just the game itself. It'll be interesting to see how much effort goes into the story writing this time around.

Reputation score

Character Introduction Part 2 was posted, now here and there:

Ichika
The main character of the story. Doesn't know much about herself. Despite her slender frame, before she knew it she was fighting monsters.

Sofie
Called a "bird person," she is a human who sprouted wings. Though she styles herself an angel, Mei rejects that idea, claiming there is a difference between Angels and Bird People. She supports Ichika with the power of the atmosphere.

Ripura
A familiar looking girl who accidentally wandered into this world. She has the role of looking after the collected items. She is both Ichika's friend and rival.

Lenia Suriizu
Searching for powerful enemies, Lenia eventually reached the Tower of the Chronos Fear. In Hanakanmuri Circle, the previous work, she:
enlisted the help of Fear's little sister Cherry, and managed to gain her own sort of Spiritual Body.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Character Introduction Part 2 was posted, now here and there:

Ichika
The main character of the story. Doesn't know much about herself. Despite her slender frame, before she knew it she was fighting monsters.

Sofie
Called a "bird person," she is a human who sprouted wings. Though she styles herself an angel, Mei rejects that idea, claiming there is a difference between Angels and Bird People. She supports Ichika with the power of the atmosphere.

Ripura
A familiar looking girl who accidentally wandered into this world. She has the role of looking after the collected items. She is both Ichika's friend and rival.

Lenia Suriizu
Searching for powerful enemies, Lenia eventually reached the Tower of the Chronos Fear. In Hanakanmuri Circle, the previous work, she:
enlisted the help of Fear's little sister Cherry, and managed to gain her own sort of Spiritual Body.
ugh....I want more of this game. Sure hope that it gets finished sometime in the next year or so.

Reputation score

The creator has opened up a new website, included on which are a few BGM previews and 18 new screenshots. Nothing particularly exciting in the screenshots, but you can get a look at what I suppose is the finalized UI, so it might be worth a look.

You can find the link to the new website in the normal blog if you're interested in taking a look.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm. Hopefully the character portrait on the bottom left will have different states.

Reputation score

I'm back to get everyone's hopes up. Yes, in vain.

May 21st Blog Post said:
Now, I am currently working on SD Character Animations (enemy movement, death animations, and so on), as well as general improvement to the Player Character's behaviour.

I may end up getting back to a point where the only updates to come along are changing the date, so I'm very thankful to those of you who will continue to watch the blog in spite of that.
Posted along with what looks like some in-game character sprites.

sp_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pretty stoked about this one, hanakanmuri was what got me into the genre

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whoa. Seems maybe not much have been visiting their blog lately?
Anywho, there are 3 new posts that I've only seen today

Starting from the oldest, I believe it says:
1. They are working on designs for the characters and enemies.
2. They are making animations for when you get K.O.ed or killed.
3. Storyline dialogues and scenarios.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been keeping in touch, but...Until a demo update or the game comes out, i've been delaying ^^. Perhaps a video as well would warrant a good updating. Though yeah, game is progressing well it seems.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here.

I check the blog daily, but as long as there are only minor updates, I don't see a reason to bump this thread.

Though it's good to see that the blog authors keep up the higher update pace they promised some months ago.