What's new

Down we go. Sketched CYOA

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Down we go. Sketched CYOA

I'll agree with lumino but with these reasons.

Lea: Dragon Claw Bra. She needs some clothes after all.
Jude: Ring, seems only fair to give her loot she can realistically use. ;)
Krysta: Mace, if she can't use it at least Lea might be able too for now, again shes unequipted.

Vote A, Take the East Door.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Same A ^^, if anything we can always interchange gear later.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

powah votes:
xaero: 4 (1/3) Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 5
Maxentius: 7 + (1/3)
Genius700: 4 + (1/3)
Minerve: 7 + (1/3)
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 6 + (1/3)
Ayu Break: 5 + (1/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (2/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (2/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 4
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 4
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1
Dematt: 1
Analyzer: 1
TNCX: 1
Lumino: 1 (2/3)
Lurker_01: 1 + (1/3)

A. take Claw Bra, Ring and Mace

The girls discussed a bit about the items, pondering what could be useful to have and so on.. After some agreement, they decided to pick up the items each of em liked.
Lea started off;
"Alright then, I'll take this claw bra thing, it looks promising."

She couldn't really identify the aura at first, but she decided to put it on, she hasn't had proper support on in a while anyway, and as she did..

"uuh.. huuhuhuhuhuu..!"

Lea's chest size grew atleast by one size and her boobs became a bit more sensitive... the soft claws took a solid grip on her ol boobies. However, Lea now felt more protected from magical attacks, and it seems this effect also occurs on people who are near enough to Lea now.

".... Haah daamn.."
"You mean; hot damn?"

Jude took the ring.
As she put it on, she felt a serious surge of power go through her!
"Whoa nelly."
Her magical moves have been amplified, but they can now have more backfire and knock back from using them.

Krysta took the mace.. But didnt feel differences.
Guess you have to smash something on the face with this thing first to see what it does?
"Well.. Atleast I'm armed now..?"

"So, thats settled then."

The nymph put rest of the items back to the chest, and sat back on it, taking some more breath.

"...I hope to see you again~<3"
The nymph winked at Lea.

"...y-yeah me too.." as Lea rolled her eyes and pushed Jude and Krysta to move with her towards the east door.

and so the girls went through the east door.

"Well now"

The room was pretty empty from what could be threats... infact this seemed like a storage room.
But also a dead end, cause, that door on the north was 100% sure to go to the dangerous room with the spider face statue, cause that door had even a frigging burn mark on it!

Tho, this place was a loot heaven.
The girls gathered up the items in one pile and had a looksie.

They found;
-81 gold coins in small bags, which was shared evenly.
-A metal bra of some sort. It had a magical effect oozing from it, but Lea nor Jude could not tell what it was...
-Glistering panties made out of some sort of creature's hide. It also had a magical effect on it, which neither was able to make out..
-Broken iron helmet. Seemed bit rusty too..
-A staff that Lea was able to regonize as a poison magic staff. as in gives a poison gas spell to the weilder. no control on the gas tho
-a necklace that was glowing with power.. It had some wicked magic in it, that could be unleashed on desperate moment, but once more, Lea nor Jude could not tell what it was exactly.
-A silk shirt
-Some sort of cape. It seemed very lightweight, infact, it seemed to drop the weight of whoever touched it a little bit.

"My my.. This is a lot of items here. "
"Well I know I'm taking the staff."
"I'm taking the shirt!"

a very fitting silk shirt indeed, but a little see through.
hope it doesnt get shred.

"But what about the rest?"

X. Share the items guys. But take into consideration you don't know what they all do, also specify if they should not be worn.

Items to share;
-Broken Iron Helmet
-Powerful Necklace
-Glistering panties
-Low weight cape
-Magical metal bra

Movement Vote:

A) Go back to earlier room Take the south door
B) Go back to the druid room and go down the stairs to level 2 (one way)
C) Go back to the druid room and take the door to west
D) Go back to the druid room and take the door north
E) other direction? (Specify)

Lea:

Health: 69/70
Mana: (60/60)
Exp: 45/50
Lewdness: 5/58 (lvl: 2)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive: Succubi aura. Makes the air around you erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)
Passive: Magic Resistance (Item)

Basic/Fast:
PoisonCloud - Randomize a poison cloud move to cast around the caster. (6 mana)
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.
vine Tendrils; From the ground, plant based tentacles burst out to hold enemies still or help with lewdings. 14 mana

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Dragon Claw Bra of Chestfull Magic Resistance (magic resistance at cost of larger and more sensitive breasts)
Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)

On hand: Staff of Poison Clouds

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
57 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
Status: Seems ok. max effected by tentacle semen. very horny. Lactating. Extreme sensitive. ???.
HP: 72/70
Mana: 57/50
Exp: 20/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 8
Turmoil: 4

Holding: Mana Flower.
Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath). Small bag with 27 gold coins
Wearing: OverCharged Ring of Magic Power.
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe
Passive: Magic Amplification. Spell power up but with bigger backlash. (Item; Power Ring)

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Fire Ball. - Medium cast time fire ball that is pretty much twice stronger than bolt. 7 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Follower:

Krysta
35/50 HP
5 / 50xp
Lewdness: 7 / 70 (lvl: 4)
Passive: Read creature.
Passive: Lewd distracted thoughts.
Wearing: Heavy belt and loincloth. Silk Shirt. Small bag with 27 gold coins
Weilding: Rune Mace (??? enchantment)

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lea gets -Powerful Necklace -Low weight cape
Jude gets -Glistering panties
Krysta gets -Magical metal bra -Broken Iron Helmet

moverment: A

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lea gets -Powerful Necklace -Low weight cape
Jude gets -Glistering panties
Krysta gets -Magical metal bra -Broken Iron Helmet

moverment: A
I guess I'll let you win this one. :p

I'll second this.

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I agree with xaero on equipment except I doubt Jude cares about panties. So give those to Lea or Krysta. We could maybe give the necklace to her instead. But the 2nd is only a suggestion for now.
C to avoid potential spider sex scene.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with xaero on equipment except I doubt Jude cares about panties. So give those to Lea or Krysta. We could maybe give the necklace to her instead. But the 2nd is only a suggestion for now.
C to avoid potential spider sex scene.
^

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

I just remembered I can break the tie use one power vote against spider room

Ayu Break

Reputation score

As tempting as it is to power vote against maxentius to be a dick. :p
Spiders are overdone in CYOAs, so C

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oops, I forgot what was behind Door A.

Change my vote from A to C.

Not a huge fan of spiders, myself.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

i dont understand what you guys are talking about spiders the only spider reference is to that one hell of a trapped room where you guys fought the naga and it has that statue with spiders face that fires magical bolts that burn stuff that is the only spider mention and none of the options even take there, A option takes you back to the earlier room with the nymph and then downwards to the south and that room is completely mystery.

There are no spiders here.

xaero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i think they got confused with another CYOA

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

That may be my fault. I just went off the description from the more recent post which sounded like the statue was over the door.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

powah votes:
xaero: 4 (2/3) Powervotes used: 2
Kathy: 3
plmnko: 5 + (1/3)
Maxentius: 6 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
Genius700: 4 + (1/3)
Minerve: 7 + (2/3)
MrMe: 4 + (1/3) Powervotes used: 1
Freeko: 6 + (1/3)
Ayu Break: 5 + (2/3)
Firehead: 3 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
mc swagger: 1 + (2/3) Powervotes used: 1
gamefreak: 3 + (1/3)
barreytor 3 +(2/3)
AngelEater 5 + (2/3)
Zchaos: 1 +(1/3)
Diagasvesle: 4 + (2/3)
Mark3000: 1 + (1/3)
Kasei: 4
Bloodshifter: 1
Zephyrion: 4
That_Dudette: 1
Termite: 1
Dematt: 1
Analyzer: 1
TNCX: 1
Lumino: 2
Lurker_01: 1 + (1/3)

Movement C)
Loot share;
-Dark Bra & iron helmet - Krysta
-Glistering panties & Power necklace & cape - Lea

The girls figure a good share for the loot:
Krysta figured to take the dark bra and iron helmet, while as Lea took the necklace and the cape. Jude took a look at the glistering panties, but she kinda figured they weren't her style and handed em to Lea
"I think these might be more your style than mine"

"Oh. Well, okay than"

Krysta put on the iron bra underneath her shirt and placed the broken helmet on her head...
...She realized this bra's actual powers and that sure was a mistake.

"ehhhhhhh huuuuhhhhh...!"

The bra seemed to be some sort of living metal and it began to curve on her breasts, constantly fondling them and even making tendrils to play with her nipples.
Worst of all, the thing wouldn't come off.

"haaahh damn it..!"
Lea was quite bothered by this turn of events and tried to comfort her a bit;
"hang on there Krysta, we'll figure something out to remove the thing... i hope"

Lea put on the panties, necklace and the cape.

She felt pretty secured now!
It seems the panties had some sort of positive effect on her will power and also seemed to have some sort of healing properties? kinda funny for a pair of panties.

With that the room was pretty much clear.
Krysta was pretty well bothered by the constant fondling of breasts caused by the dark bra and it seemed to cause her lewd thoughts to intensify.. Really bad luck there.

The girls decided to move past the earlier rooms, by passing the lewd nymph and her crew, giving them a wave while the nymph winked back.
They went back to the calming druid room and decided to rank open the door on the west end of that room.

As they opened the door a small dart trap activated! A dart zipped right past Lea as they walked in and luckily, hit no one.
"Whoa. I dont want to know what was inside that dart"
"huh, Jide?"

The girls stood across the room and faced what seemed to be some sort of green tendril monster, a succubi and an imp.

the imp looked pretty comedic with its nearly bigger than itself dick, the succubi seemed bit.. off. Not like herself, and seemed ot have one of those attaching tentacles on her that Krysta had.
But the big green tendril thing... ooh boy. It had a bone chilling gaze and it seemed really agressive.
It really had a bad look on the girls.

"I know that succubi girl, Jide, what are you doing here?!"
The succubi did not respond to Jude however.

"hnnnhh.."

Krysta's analyzing;
The imp seems like the common imp, just with a bigger dick. My my if he was up to scale i wonder how big it coul- I mean yeah, imps aren't that strong, atleast this doesnt seem to be. hnh. shouldn't be so bad if you don't let it surprise you and then give you that big roll of pl- ah.

The succubi has one of those horrible monsters on it! Poor girl, she seems bit, off aswell. She's powerful magically, similiar levels to Jude, thats for sure, but she seems to be mind controlled or something?

This big green thing... oh my god. I am sensing incredible power within it. This thing seems like it's filled with magical power, raw strength, evil and lust. I can't even say for sure what it is.. I think we need to keep our ground here, this might be one tough guy to take on.

The big green thing was doing some sort of weird sounds that sounded like speech but... wasn't. It seemed to be instructing the imp and the succubi and was pointing at the girls.
the succubi girl suddenly spoke
"... Yes master... Get you the hot girls, Ill do."

"Ah hell"

The succubi began walking towards the girl and the big green thing took on a more menacing idle posture. The imp took flight and howered near the succubi.

This doesnt seem like this encounter can be done via diblomacy this time.

Worst of all, the doors on the room began to grow some sort of tendrils on them, blocking their way out.

"W-well seems Ill get to try this mace now.."

A) Fight on!
-Lea's action
-Jude's action
-Krysta's action
B) Break the tendrils with a spell or something and try escape. (back to earlier room, or to north or to south)
C) Other?

Lea:

Health: 70/70
Mana: (60/60)
Exp: 45/50
Lewdness: 5/58 (lvl: 2)
Trait: Tracer! Small chance to copy abilities and spells from other beings.

Spells known:
Passive: Succubi aura. Makes the air around you erotic making creatures more like to get lewd. (OFF)
Passive: Magic Resistance (Item)
Passive: +2 to struggle attempts (item + item)
Passive: Lightweight.

Basic/Fast:
PoisonCloud - Randomize a poison cloud move to cast around the caster. (6 mana)
FireBolt - Fast cast ranged fire bolt that deals bit of damage. 4 mana.
Scorch - almost instant cast close range fire swipe move that deals damage and is good for taking distance. 7 mana
ice shard - Fast cast ice spell that creates a shard that impacts hard on the foe and shatters. Useless against armored foes. 6 mana.

Medium:
Frost breath. - Fast cast surprise spell for close range. Slows down foes quite nicely, but can't be cast repeatedly. 12 mana.
bolt strike. Fast cast medium range lightning move that deals nice damage and can shock foes. 12 mana.
vine Tendrils; From the ground, plant based tentacles burst out to hold enemies still or help with lewdings. 14 mana

Heavy:
Combustion - Fast cast, powerful, explosive move that is almost a last resort move. Can damage user and their items. 22 mana.
chain lightning. - Medium to long cast powerful jumping classic move. 13 mana.

Items:

Wearing:

Dragon Claw Bra of Chestfull Magic Resistance (magic resistance at cost of larger and more sensitive breasts)
Braces of Brave Girl (+1 to struggle attempts)
Boots of nice walk (No slippery)
Cute Stockings.
Kitsune Novice Mage Robes (reduces mana cast cost a little)
Glistering panties (+1 to struggle attempts, mysterious healing properties)
Lightweight cape
Power Necklace of ??? (Activated upon pinned down/struggles if so chosen)

On hand: Staff of Poison Clouds

Bag:
Unlit torch.
2x Mental Easeness Herb
3x Mana potions
2x Healing Salve
57 gold coins
wet piece of paper
Weird Bottle (???)
6x Delicious Fruit

Partner:

Jude
Status: Seems ok. max effected by tentacle semen. very horny. Lactating. Extreme sensitive. ???.
HP: 72/70
Mana: 57/50
Exp: 20/69

Alignments:
Lawful: 3
Lustful: 8
Turmoil: 4

Holding: Mana Flower.
Wearing: Dark Robes of Seeking Shots (Raises magic attack accuracy). Sexy succubus gear (underneath). Small bag with 27 gold coins
Wearing: OverCharged Ring of Magic Power.
Passive: Succubi Aura. Makes the air erotic and tingly, those are nearer to the user get even more turned on. (ON)
Passive: Over Max. Able to drain over maximun HP/Mana
Passive: Sex Dominance. When being dominant in sex, drains HP and Mana from the foe
Passive: Magic Amplification. Spell power up but with bigger backlash. (Item; Power Ring)

Known Spells:
Basic/Fast:
Love Bolt. Blow kiss projectile that causes foe to become more and more influated. 5 mana.
Draining Kiss. Kiss the foe, get lewder and lewder~ and drain HP and Mana. 2 mana. Only useable when really close.
Empowered Nether Whip attack, Add mana to fuel the netherwhip to hit harder this turn. 6 mana.

Medium:
Conjure NetherWhip. Makes a netherwhip that only Jude can use. Fades after Battle. 10 mana.
Nether Tentacles. Naughty tentacles help with getting lewd~. 8 mana.

Heavy:
Big Charm: Completely charm a foe to become your personal tool for a while. Big Risk vs Reward factor. 25 mana.

Follower:

Krysta
42/50 HP
5 / 50xp
Lewdness: 8 / 70 (lvl: 4)
Passive: Read creature.
Passive: Lewd distracted thoughts.
Passive: constant breast fondle (-1 to battle effects, slightly raises lewdness time by time)(item)
Wearing:
Heavy belt and loincloth.
Silk Shirt.
cursed living metal bra.
Small bag with 27 gold coins
Broken iron helmet.
Weilding: Rune Mace (??? enchantment)

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Focus on attacking the boss, distract or defeat the lackeys with partners. If the Imp attacks ahead of the big guy knock him out first.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ouch! Bad luck on the curse.

Jude should go after the sucubi. She knows what she is capable of and should, hopefully, be able to match her.

Send Krysta after the imp, since she's a big sensitive thanks to the bra.

Leaving us to take on the big guy. Let's see what he's made of before we use any of our big attacks, so start with a Fire Bolt.