What's new

In today's news...

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In today's news...

Most people have some kind of preference as far as what they find attractive. Generally, it's a topic that a person's better off keeping to themselves, as those who don't fit the criteria will often feel some level of resentment. This is especially true in areas that cannot easily be changed, such as breast size or height.

I quietly get annoyed when women gush over how much they love a tall man. I am of a short-to-average height (about 5'8") and will never get taller (except relatively, when I visit certain countries with a lower median height--this may sound racist to some, but I felt very tall when I lived in Japan). So I sympathize when women get miffed over the breast size discussion.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Technically, personality would effect how one behaves, and said behavior would express itself in subtle ways in how they show off/don't show off their body.

What I was intending to say with that is that there is no one perfect set of boobs, so women (And those rare boob-ed men) may as well not worry about their chestsize
I can appreciate that, as I can appreciate all sizes of breasts. <- this guy really likes boobs, perhaps too much.

It just came off like one of those "everyone deserves a trophy" things that are all too common anymore.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Because we talk about other icons here as well, figure this one was worth mentioning.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of the child actors who portrayed one of the twins on Everybody Loves Raymond just committed suicide at age 19. Man I love that show. R.I.P :(

R

Ryka

Comcast dropped their bid to merge with Time Warner just now. This may be incredible news for everyone, since Comcast has been known to be.... kinda naughty. More naughty than Time Warner by itself.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Comcast dropped their bid to merge with Time Warner just now. This may be incredible news for everyone, since Comcast has been known to be.... kinda naughty. More naughty than Time Warner by itself.

Thank god, I'm using TWC myself.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been on Comcast a long while ago. It was awful. I never had a dependable connection and it went down every 5 minutes. I wish I was exaggerating the last part, but I timed it on several occasions.

Now, when I was on vacation in North Carolina. I was on Time Warner internet. It was SO much worse...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ready for history in the making? Due to the mass riots, destruction and looting that's been occurring in Baltimore, Maryland, the baseball match between the Baltimore Orioles and the Chicago White Sox will be closed to the public marking this the first time (I'm probably wrong) in sports history where there were no audience to attend a major league sporting event.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ready for history in the making? Due to the mass riots, destruction and looting that's been occurring in Baltimore, Maryland, the baseball match between the Baltimore Orioles and the Chicago White Sox will be closed to the public marking this the first time (I'm probably wrong) in sports history where there were no audience to attend a major league sporting event.
This isn't the first time this has happened. Riots like this have happened in the past before in Baltimore before. This is just the first time it's gotten real news coverage. Baltimore is not going to be in ruins, at least not much more than it already was before. This is not that much a big deal. I'm just hoping it doesn't spread outside of Baltimore because then I'll have to deal with this shit.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Well technically it *is* baseball history either way, so his point stands, heh.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that's interesting. The prosecutor of Baltimore has set charges already against six police officers concerning the death of Freddie Gray:

Apparently the officers all met the $250,000 to $350,000 bail (how can a cop afford that so easily?), but this could maybe get the ball rolling for review and the updating of police tactics and recruitment. They really need to shape up in the U.S. ... though Canadians aren't without our own gaffs.:eek:

Also didn't know you could be charged with having a "depraved heart".

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From Ol'Blighty, may or may not contain some bias, and perhaps some out-of-date sparkles from memories off the top of my head, so to speak.

The Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton, married to the Duke of Cambridge, Prince William, has had a second child, a baby girl! Kensington Palace announced she was admitted into hospital at 6;40ish in the morning, and gave birth about 8;20ish.

The General Election is to take part on the 7th of May!

Currently, the Coalition, comprised mostly of Conservatives, and their smaller partnr the Liberal Democrats, had been at work trying to sort out the basket case left behind by the previous Labour Government. Economy is looking much better at the very least, and mind is a tad blank so I'll scoot over the general gist.

Since the Scottish Referendum, Alex Salmond has stepped down, however his successor, Nicola Sturgeon, has already announced her primary intentions of seeking Independence from the UK, despite her own people wanting to remain, and spoke of 'Locking the Tories' out of Government by way of forming a 'vote by vote' alliance with Labour, if neither of the main two parties can form a majority government. Scotland may give her party the right to vote in the English Parliament, without actually having a presence or accountability in said Parliament.

Speaking of Alex Salmond, he has recently boasted that he'd, quoting the Daily Mail and other sources, "Write Labour's budget." Next day it emerged that the head of Labour's largest donor, Unite Union, Len McClusky boasted he already owned the party.

Liberal Democrats have been accused of working a dirty campaign, stabbing their former partners in the back, one of their top figures (Danny Alexander) saying they would cut Child Benefit... which turned out to be a memo from three years ago talking about the potential idea of doing that, which in turn was actually his idea. Derp.

Recently all three major party leaders went onto a live Questions and Answers from an actually independent crowd, Labour's leader Ed Miliband was savaged; being called a liar and being called out for his economic history and general lack of substance, overall he seemed to stumble metaphorically, and literally as he scampered off the stage. David Cameron fared a little better, if only because he seemed to know what he was talking about, and Nick Clegg didn't do so badly, aside from being lambasted for turning his back on one of his first tasks (Tuition Fees) and stance on EU, if I recall correctly.

Also the weather's quite nice. =3

Edit; OH YAY, OH YAY, OHH YAAAY... the Dutchess of Cambridge's baby girl has a name! Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In today's news, some cooky dickhead because he was mad about people calling him out for being a hateful dickhead. He also sells shoes for jesus.

Reactions: XSI

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

See, it's shit like this that makes it hard to believe there is hope for humanity.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Guy needs to step back and ask himself, what would Jesus do?

You know, the pacifistic 'turn the other cheek' guy
"Do onto others as you would have them do onto you" and all that

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guy needs to step back and ask himself, what would Jesus do?

You know, the pacifistic 'turn the other cheek' guy
"Do onto others as you would have them do onto you" and all that
I was thinking more like "have wild sex with Judas" but that's cause I think a Jedas/Jusus ship would be hilarious. Pacifism works too. I'd rather make jokes than think about taking that sort of crap seriously.

Reactions: XSI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd rather make jokes than think about taking that sort of crap seriously.
Which is where more than a few "Christians" (and I use the term somewhat loosely) go wrong, I think: They take things way too seriously. Then again, I grew up listening to a West Coast-origins pastor/biblical scholar (my dad, so couldn't exactly get out of it easily) so I'm far less "fundamentalist" (a term I usually read as "back-ass-wards") than some of the more vocal members of the faith.

And that's the end of what I have to say about the matter.

EDIT: Slight editing, but I found this funny enough I wanted to add it in:

Last edited:

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From Ol'Blighty, news of the Election!

Oh Yay. Oh Yay... Ohh Yaaay. ;3

The Election Ballot has been cast to Determine who will lead the UK for the fixed term of five years!

A Majority Government requires 326 seats in the House of Parliament:
Conservatives - 331
Labour -232
Liberal Democrats - 8 (wiped out from 56+)
United Kingdom Independent Party - 1
Greens - 1
Others/Indies - 23

Scottish National Party has swept the board in Scotland, gaining 56 out of 59 seats in the north.

The Conservatives have formed a Majority Government, with David Cameron as the Prime Minister, yay!

The Labour Party Leader, Ed Miliband, has resigned, his Shadow Chancellor, Ed Balls, has lost his seat. The Scottish Labour Party Leader, Jim Murphy, has also lost his seat.
The Liberal Democrat Party Leader, Nick Clegg, has resigned. Following him after losing their seats, include Vince Cable and Danny Alexander amongst his other heavy-hitters, kinda sad.
The United Kingdom Independent Party Leader, Nigel Farage, has resigned from his position, he said he may run for MP again during the summer.
The Respect Party's leader, George Galloway, has lost his seat.

George Osborne, previous Chancellor of the Exchequer, has retained his position.
Theresa May, previously Minister of Home Office, has retained her position.

That's all from me, unless I can think of anything else, or called out for mistakes. Woof.

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is of interest to probably nobody but me, but the UK increased their number of female MPs quite a bit. They went from 147 in 2010 to 191 after yesterday's election (or 22% to 29% of parliament). As far as I know, that is the highest proportion of female MPs in British history!

The Labour Party has the highest number and highest proportion of women with 99 for 43% of their membership in parliament. 36% of the Scottish National Party and 20% of the Tories will also be represented by women. There are 2 from Northern Ireland (1 Indy and 1 SDLP). Plaid Cymru gained its first female MP in Wales, and the Green Party's female MP was re-elected to a second term.

It's still well below 51% which is the proportion of women in the UK, but it's still great progress! Here's hoping the Labour Party will choose one of those awesome women to be its future Prime Minister. ^_^

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait what

How did UKIP only get 1? Weren't they like incredibly popular in some parts of the country?