What's new

Mind Flayer// Zilrax (Taeyani/ Telara)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Name: Taeyani
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description: 6' 3" with short white hair, and pale skin. Wears a loose shirt and some baggy pants with a flask on her side. Kind of boyish with slimmer hips and little chest.

In game she wears a rough leather top and pants with a belt with several pouches, and again the flask.

Attitude: Taeyani is aggresive and friendly if calculating. She's happy to make friends though she can be a bit hands on in her interactions. She enjoys alchohol and always has some in her flask.

Taeyani is fascinated by other species abilities and prowesses and always feels jealous when she sees another species natural capabilities and "beauty" As well as it's fertility. This also goes over to others assets of either gender, making her a bundle of constant glances and ogles at almost everything.

Extra Notes: I'm good with nearly anything, and well, I'll try new things as well. Prefer no scat, death or watersports but otherwise have at her.

-----

Name: Telara Kendre
Level 0 Trait: Axe Expertise (a simple battleaxe)
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Telara here is a 5'5" tall dark elf, she has snowy white hair that she lets fall unbound to the middle of her back, she has perky D-cup breasts, forest green eyes, and she's a futanari as well with an 10 inch long inch and a half thick penis.

Attitude (What's your character's attitude like, how do they think, etc.): Telara is a kind girl and will never leave a companion or friend behind in battle, and if someone is in danger she will protect them with all her might until she can no longer do so. Telara isn't one to back down from a fight easily either, which has gotten her in trouble more often than not. The fact that she is a futanari has caused Telara to end up on the receiving end of some of her matriarchal people, specifically her cousins, who teased her about it a lot as they grew up and when she came of age they actually raped her, the horny trio holding her down and taking turns with her until she started enjoying it and stopped struggling. As a result of this, Telara finds it hard to struggle when held down during sex of any kind, but until she is actively being raped or sexed in any form or fashion she has no troubles with fighting back.

Extra Notes: No scat, hardcore ryona, waterworks, and guro for me please, though I'm not opposed to goriness and whatnot in battle, just don't mix it and sex together is all I ask. Other than that I say hell anything goes for Telara here.

The two girls waited somewhat nervously in the waiting room at Chamber Corp, staring at the walls while eying each other when they perceived the others wouldn't notice. It was a bit awkward. Both women knew something about the game they were to take part in.

The game's multiplayer beta had just opened and they had all been given the opportunity to playtest it together.

The doorway to the play area opened and three people walked through, two women and a man. The man spoke to them in a cheery voice.

"Good morning ladies, thank you for being on time today, we really appreciate it. I'm Max, the head AI programmer, and this is Alice and Beth. The three of us will be supervising your gameplay, but we will only be monitoring technical data, we will not actually be observing what goes on, so no need to worry about privacy issues. If the two of you haven't yet introduced yourselves, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to do so in the game, so... shall we?"

The group followed Max to a specially made room that housed two EGG chamber side by side, and then they were indicated to sit in them.

"The program will start as soon as you're all settled. It won't be but a moment. Have fun and please let us know your feedback when you're done."

The doors to the EGG chambers close behind the girls once they are seated and the screen blinks to life while all other light is dulled.

Welcome PLAYERS to the EGG v2.2 Multiplayer Beta!

Discussion between players when selecting settings is allowed, please be aware that the settings must be approved by all players and will apply to everyone. There are some new categories to choose from.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y/N (No frequency here, if you choose it, they will be in pretty much when I decide to throw them at you ^_^)
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y/N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y/N (Add size and whatnot if Y)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y/N (If Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Bimbofication: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Put whatever extras you want right here, I'll do my best to add it in wherever I can, also add a frequency to whatever you put in if you don't mind, it'd help me out a bit.)

Then appear other screen with more options

Difficulty
Easy - Normal - Hard - Insane
Corruption Dungeon
Monster Town
Hoppeless Tower
Tentacle Lair
Lewd Planet

Character Bio Y/N (make the player have an avatar with a past story)
Avatar Creation (give the chance to let the player make a more unusual character

Attack mode(male and monstergirls only))/ Defensive Mode(

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer// Zilrax (Taeyani/ Telara)

While the girls sat there in the waiting room once they'd been called to do the testing, Telara looked over at Taeyani and nodded, since it seemed that they were going to be paired up together. "Hey there, I'm Telara. Seems like we're gonna be teamed up with each other for this. You know anything about what we can expect?" Telara said to Taeyani, reaching over to shake her hand as she introduced herself to the other girl.

Not long after they'd introduced themselves to one another, a man wearing a lab coat came into the waiting room along with a couple of women, also wearing lab coats. "Oh well um... that's good I guess. I had a friend tell me that she play tested the solo games, but she didn't really go into any great detail about it really, said something about I'd have to find out for myself," Telara said to Max, shaking his and the two ladies hands that were with him before Taeyani likely did and then they would follow them to the testing room to begin their game.

"All my friend would really tell me is that we can expect some... pleasant experiences and that I'd be perfect for this. I hope she wasn't just joshing me and trying to tease," Telara said as they made their way to the testing room, where once inside she'd nod at Max's words and climb into the machine to prepare to play.

After the display screen winked on for her and gave her instructions on what to do, Telara took a deep breath and let it out slowly to relax herself and picked out her settings and difficulty that she wanted to play on. "I uh... I don't want too easy a game, but not impossible either. Is that okay with you Taeyani? If we put it on hard difficulty I mean, not the insane one though... unless you want to that is, I'm up for whatever. And these settings are... heh, I'm leaning towards the Lewd Planet or the Tentacle Lair myself, but if you'd rather another one by all means I'll let you pick us one," Telara said to Taeyani via whatever means the machine gave her, inputting all of her favored settings and letting Taeyani put her's in how she wished too and changing her settings a bit if Taeyani had something she'd like to have or if there were some things she didn't want in there.

Settings:
Humans: Y 2
Male/Female: Y 1
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: 4
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 4
BDSM: Y 3
Slavery: Y 2 to 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y 4 to 5
Enemies from any bestiary game (like DG, RPG maker, etc?: Y
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y 3
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y 4 to 5
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y 3
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y (for MF not Taeyani, though no trouble her getting one later)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y 4
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y 4
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y 3
Bimbofication: Y 2? (I'm ambivalent on this one really)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): I'm about good with anything short of, well, gore and scat, so anywhere between 1 to 5 is alright with me, just try not to beat them senseless and stuff, just rape them senseless.

Extras: I'm fine with plenty of other things that aren't listed, such as unbirth, breast/unusual pregnancies like in Fairy Fighting, as well as the various enemies from Fairy Fighting, fusion, symbiosis, living buildings, etc, but you don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with Plm.

After getting her settings fixed up, Telara looked at the difficulty settings and chose her's. "I'm setting mine to Hard, if Taeyani would rather it be easier or harder, then go with her decision," Telara said aloud so Taeyani could hear her. "As for location, I'm up for the Lewd Planet, though that Tentacle Lair sounds delicious too. I read a lot of hentai and stuff, so yeah, always wanted to try some tentacles out," she added, her penis twitching slightly in her pants as she sat there in the machine. Once that was all chosen, Telara waited for Taeyani to pick her settings and sat back and relaxed until the game started.

OOC:
Telara is gonna look just like her real self save with the pointy ears. Just so you both know.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taeyani looked about. white walls, and just the two of them. She did her best not to size the girl opposite of her up, but as always it was so hard not too. Definetly curvier than her. She suppressed the spike of jealousy best she could, she was not going to start now damn it. Though she would love to pin that g- No! She took a quick swig of her flask from her belt before she did something stupid.

She perked up when the woman introduced herself though, Taeyani grinning a bit at the distraction from her thoughts. She shook the girls hand, standing up. "Taeyani, and only supposedly it should help uh, curb my issues I'm told. Though eh, I'm not sure what they mean by that."

Further conversation was prevented though by the sudden appearance of three individuals from the Corp. She tried not to be obvious about ogling them as she shook each of their hands, and sized them up a bit too. She bit her lip to avoid saying something too lewd, she didn't want to get kicked out. All this holding back sucked.

She moved forwards with the group as they were lead to a funny machine with twin seats. She glanced over when Telara seemed a little insecure. "Hey don't worry, I'm sure everything is working as intended, and I'm right here, nothing to worry bout.," she grinned, before hopping into the seat.

Taeyani watched as the screens popped up and grinned at the selection, beginning inputs of her own as she heard Telara do the same. "Hard sounds good to me! Let's see. Sorry, but Lewd planet sounds more fun to me. But hey, It's a whole planet, what are the chances it DOESN'T have a big tentacle cave thing somewhere?," Taeyani laughs. She took a final swig from her flask. Party time, huh?

(Basically same settings that MF has. Taeyani also looks bout the same, though she's dressed in rough leathers and furs and such instead.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, well either way it ought to be fun I guess, though I'm a bit nervous as you can probably expect. I've played video games all my life really, so I'm no stranger to these kinds of adventure games really. Just something new like this... didn't think I'd ever get the chance to do a virtual reality type of game honestly," Telara said as they chose their settings and stuff after climbing into the machine with each other. "And yeah that lewd planet does sound more enticing and fun, and that's true about the tentacle cave too I guess. Hey you mind if I have a swig of that drink? To help calm the nerves and all," Telara added as Taeyani took another drink of her flask, taking a swig herself of whatever was in there if her companion would allow her to, after which she laid back and prepared for whatever the machine did to start the game.

[OOC: Telara is gonna be wearing some basic light leather armor with some loose linen robes on underneath in game to keep her penis covered. It has a battle skirt and some leggings as well as the chest piece and bracers around her wrists, but those can all be pulled off easily enough by some tentacles or something. Her leggings only come up to about... halfway up her thighs from her knees, and the chest piece covers down to just above her belly button to show her waist and curves off.]

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I've always been more outdoorsy myself. Mighta been part of the problem.," grimaces Taeyani, looking herself over, and glancing at the much more womanly Telara beside her. She blinks as Telara asks for a swig and grins a bit, maybe this would be fun after all.

"Sure, it's strong though so mind the kick.," says Taeyani, passing it over, taking a chance to ogle the woman a bit more while she was distracted by the swig, then accepting it back. "Either way, if VR is what all the movies say it's like, I'm just hoping we don't see Evil Lincoln, heh."

She settled in, awaiting for it to get started.

(Well since we're being specific, Taeyani wears more covering clothes, rough leather shirt with a fur lined neck piece as well as pants and shoes. Fairly puffed up and thick, and wears a hardened leather gauntlet on her right hand with fangs embedded in the forearm, case she has to get physical for some reason. Fairly boyish seeming as ever.)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just then the systems start to react to theirs options, making an end to the time of talk between the two girls, the persons at the lab get at theirs sites and all looks to be normal. The EGG like machines closed theirs doors completely and the screens slowly turned down making theirs surroundings be filled in deep darkness, there then was a little move at theirs seats and small sound before all get in darkness.

The two girls awakened close each other, they were now wearing different clothes and at bodies than reflected theirs avatars. Once they opened theirs eyes they could notice both of them over a hill, grass bellow them with some small fruits, one was armed with just an axe and the mage girl at least have a small bag pack not so big so she will need to take care what she could place there. The game havent been so good for them, there was just enough food to pass a day and that was all.

Behind some smallers hills they could see a small body of water, the air have a sweet scent coming from the left where flowers and trees could be seen, far away they notice a forest with some smog coming far away and at theirs back a huge mountain with an opening to a mine, an abandoned one for what it looks. The whole world looks great but its was to them after look up and see the sky filled with flying creatures at the distance fighting, at least they were far away to be noticed or see something.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks, could really use this. Really helps calm the nerves alcohol," Telara replied as she took the flask, taking 2 good mouthfuls of the stuff, coughing a bit on the second drink from the smooth burn it gave her.

Handing the flask back to Taeyani, Telara decided to shift her clothes around so that she was more comfortable, unzipped and unbuttoned her jeans she had on because if what her friend told her was true, she might be better off that way. With that, she slid them down to keep herself from getting uncomfortable down below while playing and then she took her shirt off as well which allowed her breasts to bounce deliciously out, figuring that the only person in there that didn't know she was a futanari up until that point was Taeyani, as she'd stated as much on her forms for signing up for this so the techs all knew, and Taeyani would figure it out soon enough anyway most likely. So with that done, she prepared for the thing to start up, winking over at Taeyani if she looked over her way and saw her taking her pants off and her shirt as well, as Taeyani would undoubtedly see her penis poking up out of the top of her panties just before the game started and brought them into the virtual reality world they were heading into.

As their vision darkened to the point that they could no longer see, Telara got a bit worried until the game started up and they woke to find themselves laying on top of a lush green hill, but unfortunately they hadn't started with any food on them... meaning they'd have to scavenge. "Well... looks like we'll need to gather some of these fruits around here to eat before moving on. Which way you think hmm? The mountains, the forest over that way, or the lake? I'd wager it's best to head somewhere that we can get more food first or I'd suggest that mine, because mines always have nifty stuff in them in games. But usually some monsters of various kinds... maybe that tentacle thing we talked about in the setup," Telara said as she looked around them and took everything in, picking up her axe in the mean time and one of the small fruits and sniffing it before biting into it to see if it was edible, prepared to spit it out quickly if it wasn't.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taeyani chuckled as she accepted the flask back, and seeing Telara cough a bit. "Warned you.," she chuckled with a wink, before laying back a bit.

She hummed a little as the techs prepared, the noticed out of the corner of her eye that Telara was stripping, her blinking in shock as a flush creeped up her fact. Telara even winked, causing Taeyani to grin a bit. And here she was afraid she'd be the one to get in trouble for doing something lewd. Maybe she had an even lower tolerance for the drink than Taeyani figured.

Something different caught her eye as she ogled the sexy woman's assets though. Evidently her panties had a little extra, as Taeyani saw Telara wasn't all girl, having quite the attachment inside. She blinked in shock and was about to ask what the hell, when everything lurched and went black.

Next thing she knew, she was on a grassy hill, groaning as she got up. "Damn, good thing I don't get sea sick.," she muttered, before staring over at Telara. Had she been imagining it? Well, screw it, one way to find out, and frankly she'd been holding back too long anyway.

Taeyani got up and moved over and nodded at Telara's musings. "Start at the woods, we'll need wood, then we'll hit the lake, yeah?.," Taeyani smiled, before promptly groped Telara's groin to see if it had been real. "Now I'm sure I saw something just before. I've got nothing against people jumping the gender ship mind, but I just need to be sure. Plus, you're one sexy lady.," she grinned as she pressed up a bit as she checked.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, my thoughts exactly. I do wanna check out that mine once we've been able to prepare for it though. Might be some interesting things down there worth exploring," Telara replied when Taeyani gave her opinion of what to do. "But fish can really help us out so the lake would be good too, and... o-oh gosh. W-Why'd you go and grab me there?" Telara then began saying as Taeyani came over and reached down and grabbed her crotch.

Reaching under Telara's leather battle skirt to check, Taeyani would feel a rather impressive bulge between Telara's legs. Telara was quite sensitive down there and as Taeyani groped her down there, Telara's legs wobbled a bit and she leaned forward against Taeyani for support, where her right hand landed against Taeyani's left breast as her left went for Taeyani's right shoulder to hold herself up.

"O-Okay you got me. I'm not just a girl. I'm a hermaphrodite, or futanari as the Japanese call them. Was born this way, so I am a lady, a real one... just got a bit extra is all. My friend Sarah told me about this thing so I signed up, but they told me all of the single player ones had been filled out for the time being but I could do the multiplayer one instead if I wished, so I said sure why not. Sarah mentioned that I'd probably wanna take my clothes off or at least loosen them up a bit, because of some of the lewd things she mentioned that could happen in here and all, so that's what I was doing beforehand. The techs shouldn't think badly about it though, because I asked and they said some of the people get in these machines butt naked, and they know about my... thing here too. That was the main reason they said I was a perfect candidate to be a player," Telara said, launching into an explanation for Taeyani as she leaned against her taller body, where the other girl could tell that her hand was obviously on what was likely Telara's most sensitive spot. "I'll admit I'm partially here for the virtual reality sex that I was told about, but also because it's an adventure game and I love adventure games. But... could you please let go for now so we can get moving, it's hard to move when you've got me almost literally by the balls," she added to Taeyani.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"How else would I check?," grins Taeyani as she kept ahold of Telara, happily supporting the girl as she became putty in her hands.

She listened to Telara's explanation, eyes full of wonder, and maybe a touch of jealousy. That such a thing could exist, was real... It filled her mind of both possibilities, arousal, and disappointment. Another thing she'd never have.

After Telara finished, Taeyani chuckled and let go of the girl's groin, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving her chest a grope instead briefly. "Well, didn't know those existed, but don't worry, I think it;s hot as hell! Though, that really goes for everything. I'm here cus, well, I've been getting too handsy at work. Again. It's kinda hard when everything makes you wanna just pull it aside for a little... attention. Anyhow, you're adorable. Cmon, we'll see what adventure's we can have. And maybe I'll see your skills in action.," laughs Taeyani, holding Telara close, before starting to guide her down the hill with her towards the forest, "You've got a good axe, so we should be able to make us a nice little fort on the lake. And maybe if we're lucky we'll see some giant bunnies and apples, bet they'd make good eating."

She'd have to take her for a ride later, she was way too cute, and she wanted to investigate this endowed girl very intimately and see how she worked. But for now, they needed food and shelter, and a roll in the grass wasn't nearly as appealing as a nice hammock.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Telara soon taste the fruit, it was sweet and juicy and it was dont needed to split it up. Soon Taeyani small interaction with her member looks to have a reaction on her hidden tool and the poor elf was starting to have a buldge even more bigger between her legs. The two girls continue talking without worry about this too much and soon they decide to go to the forest to try to get some wood. It take them some minutes to go down that hill and after go down they noticed than the forest was more far of what it looks at the start.

Suddenly Telara's elven senses noticed some moves at the rocks close them as they went down the hill. Maybe they were so small to the other player to notice but soon something traped her leg and make her fall over Taeyani, the two rolled down for some feets at a slighty painful fall until reach the base of the hill. The elven ended face up, just at time to see some rocks geting out the hill with humanoid forms, theirs stealthy moves were so silent to be heared and they looks to be hunting them for unneded reasons, not like theirs hard members could give some clues. Taeyani was face down at the moment bellow her partner so she dont saw anything as the creatures suddenly vanished from their sight, maybe getting ready another ambush to them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tasting the fruit, Telara was able to tell that it tasted alright, so she gathered as many as she could carry and looked to Taeyani's bag. "We should put these in your bag there, as many as we can carry I think. They're sweet tasting and juicy, so we'll have plenty of fluids and food with them, but they're all we got for now," Telara said, trying to ignore the now obvious bulge in her battle skirt, though it was difficult so she had to loosen her skirt a bit to make it not be so tight around her down there.

After collecting as many as they could put into Taeyani's bag, Telara would lead the way onwards towards the forest since it seemed that she was the big physical fighter of their pairing, meaning it was best for her to be up front and protecting Taeyani rather than anything else. As they went onwards though, it seemed that the forest was further off than her elven eyes could originally make out, which wasn't necessarily bad, but it wasn't good either.

Heading down the hill a ways, Telara heard something for a moment, soft sounds, but they were definitely there to be heard for those with good enough hearing like herself. Walking on a bit further, Telara stopped for a moment and let Taeyani catch up to her and go a step past before taking her next step, where something tripped her and made her fall right over Taeyani, knocking both down where they tumbled down the hillside.

"Oof, shit that hurt... something tripped me and... hey... I'll bet that's what tripped me right up there if I had to guess," Telara said after they landed and she was left laying facing the hill, the young elf not noticing at first that she was on top of Taeyani. "Little rock people of some sort... hell I dunno what they were. Oh sorry, here lemme get up," Telara added, quickly getting up and helping Taeyani up to her feet.

"We need to keep a watchful eye out alright, those things are sneaky bastards, I could barely even hear them," Telara said as she pulled Taeyani to her feet.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Smells nice I guess, I've always been more a steak girl, but better than nuthin.," chuckles Taeyani, taking a slight pleasure in seeing the adjustments she made Telara have to make. She held open her bag, and allowed Telara to fill it with fruit best she could.

Telara seemed interested in going first to protect her, which just made Taeyani giggle, but let the curvy woman do so. Let her ogle her more, grinning the whole way. It was rather cute all considered. She'd have to reward her "saviour" later.

A bit of the ways down, Telara stopped, Taeyani heading past and glancing at her curiously but continuing. "Need a breath- gah!"

Her question cut off as suddenly Telara fell upon her, sending them both rolling down the hill, Taeyani swearing the whole way.

Soon they stopped, though it took her a moment to get her senses, and realized she was smushed into the dirt under Telara's curves, and her "spear" prodding into her back.

She groaned as Telara got off her and helped her up. "Ungh, I prefer being on top next time...," she groaned, rubbing her sore body, "Rock people, what...? Where?"

She looked around and saw nothing. "I'll take your word for it, cutey. Just try not to cause another avalanche okay?," she chuckled.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"S-Sorry about that, those... rock things... or whatever the hell they were, they tripped me up with something and I fell all over you. You hurt anywhere?" Telara replied as she got Taeyani up and helped to dust her off a bit. "Let's try to stay close, but not too close so that doesn't happen again m'kay, don't wanna end up breaking something, especially since neither of us is a healer," she added once they were ready to move on again, with Telara keeping a close eye out on all of their surroundings.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Bruised, but believe me, I've had worse.," chuckles Taeyani, rubbing her arm a bit., "And if they pop up again, we'll punish em for it. Kinda want to see what they look like."

"Here, we'll go side by side, alright?," Taeyani offers, hooking an arm around Telara's and starting to continue on, keeping an eye on her surroundings, and the ground.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Telara could heard these beings from time to time but they remain hidden maybe because the elven was ready to act if needed, the elf at least suppose this. There was not a single new ambush and they soon reached the end of the hill as they decide how to reach the forest, it was sure than they could go all front to where they are so they continue walking until Telara fall on a trap, the floor bellow her was so sticky than soon she couldnt free her feet to make another step, it was not just this problematic but also some smoke was coming from the base of her boots, before she could alert her ally something similar happened to Taeyani, she only not just was struck but also some kind of root made her fall on her knees.

Taeyani 2/10AP
Telara 1/10AP

The place where they are now is plain without trees, solid eart than dont looks to had been moved by humans hands, they still need a lot of distance to walk to reach the forest.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Since tripping all the way down the hill, it had all been quiet. Taeyani hadn't said anything to try and not distract Telara. She seemed to be more aware than she was. Maybe it was a feature of the pointy ears she had now? It made her pout, the thought that maybe she had missed out on a chance to have such things. Deficient in yet another factor. Wonder if those ears were sensitive.

Soon enough they were away from the hills, and Taeyani breathed a sight of relief. "Hah, can't catch us, mysterious rock people I didn't see!," grins Taeyani, nudging Telara as they began to step out onto the grasslands. It would still be a bit until they reached the forest.

"Least nothing can sneak up on us out here. Flat as erm, a flat thing.," says Taeyani, glancing briefly down at her chest a bit, before swiftly changing the subject. "So... What's it like, having both? It felt pretty big. Is it that big in real life or is it a thing you did, like the ears? Bet you made a few girls real happy haha."

After (if) Telara responded, suddenly gravity betrayed them once more, as a root seemed to suddenly lift, making them trip and land in the dirt. Telara seemed to have better balance, simply stumbling but staying upright while she ended up glued at her knees. Her efforts to pull off were met with strong resistance. "The hell? I'm stuck! Crap, so are you! Damn, wish I had a shovel or something, uh...," cries Taeyani in alarm. She looked around for something she could maybe pull herself up with but found nothing. She didn't want to end up with her hands stuck too.

"Well I'm supposed to know naturey magic so... Let's see if the plants can help us!, says Taeyani, concentrating and weaving magic into the grass, trying to lengthen and wind it together into a rope she and Telara could use to pull themselves loose.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they walked onwards across the hills, with the pair side by side now, Telara looked around and saw nothing, though from time to time she could have sworn she'd heard the strange creatures from before. Her ears twitched a bit every time she heard them too, and she'd look to the left or right as a result. When Taeyani nudged her as she spoke and grinned, Telara responded after a couple of seconds and grinned back with a chuckle.

"Hmm, oh yeah, we do have that advantage here at least I believe. But then again we won't be able to sneak up on anything either unfortunately," Telara replied as she continued to try and be perceptive. When Taeyani asked about her real life size though, Telara blushed a bit. "I um... I didn't add anything to my avatar here, save the ears that is. Everything else is the same as the real me. I've measured it before too... sometimes when I'm really riled up and horny as hell, it gets up to a foot long, but most of the time it's only about ten to ten and a half inches long. My hair I keep dyed that whitish silver color, like it is in here, but I'm a natural golden blonde. And yeah... a few girls..." she went on to say, still blushing and looking away as she trailed off on her last sentence, seeming to be quite embarrassed and bothered about something.

Before Taeyani could ask about what was bothering her though Telara tripped again as something caught her boots and pretty much stuck her to the ground in place. Telara tried to pull them up and out, figuring that they were simply getting bogged down in the mud, but upon looking down she saw the smoke coming from the bottoms of her boots, Telara desperately began struggling to get her boots free, fearing that the ground was melting her boots.

"Damn it, should have been keeping a closer eye out. A-Alright, you do that. In the meantime, I'll see if I can pull my feet loose and keep an eye out around us. You're the magic user here not me, so therefore I should protect you while you do your thing," Telara said, trying to pull her right leg up first to free it, then if she was able to do so she'd repeat the process with her left leg, and then she'd try to pull Taeyani back to her feet as well.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The spell casted caused a strange spell than the mage dont expected, the earth bellow then start to shake making Telara lost her chance to escape after fight hard to free her boot, bubble sounds fill the area close them, maybe what was around was not grass and neither the earth bellow them was out of menace for them.

The grass around start to move, turning into fine lines then rested far of them, wagging in a violent way at the sides far of their reach, Telara could feel the earth and mud starting to get inside her boots as more smoke come out, at least her feet looks to dont be affected by the corrosion. A creepy hand then pull Taeyani deep inside the dangerous earth area, her right hand get trapped now as she struggle to dont fall more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Taeyani cast her spell, Telara felt the ground shake underneath her feet and lost her balance a bit as the sounds of something bubbling up filled the area around them, making Telara think that the grass at their feet wasn't normal grass. When it began moving, Telara saw she was right in that it was normal grass. So what was it exactly? She didn't know, but either way it likely wasn't there to be friends with them, so she continued trying to get her legs free so that she could move again, the mud beginning to seep into her boots as it was pretty much melting them, though her feet were just fine she saw.

"D-Damn it... Taeyani... hang on I'm coming," Telara called out to her friend in a concerned tone, reaching down and unbuckling her boots and sliding her feet out of them where she jumped over to Taeyani's side and tried to pull her up to her feet and free her now trapped arm, and if that didn't work she would swing her axe down at the ground around Taeyani's hand to cut her free and then haul her up. With any luck Telara would be able to retrieve her boots afterwards, but at the moment her boots were the least of her worries.