An Innocent Campaign - IC

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Campaign - IC

Ellana Leran
Cave
Tag: All

As they pressed on, the group found their way to a opening in the cave. While things were dim or her, she could still see the contents of the cave and... they were interesting.

She immediately caught sight of the guard they injured before hand, talking to what appeared to be the leader, considering he was wearing taller, armored and armed with a staff. Must of been a magic user, like herself. Some distance off were two more goblins, carrying a... visibly pregnant blonde woman. And there appeared to be another woman in a slave pen.

Well, it was obvious what the goo was now. The Wild Elf recoiled at the lewd display the fish creatures showed. Being hit by that... was not going to be good. Perhaps she should keep her distance...

"I'll try and distract the leader!" She yells back to the group, sprinting toward the alleged mage, raising her quarter staff and attempting to bludgeon him in the side of the head. After that, she'd do a quick spin and kick the man in the gut, hopefully knocking the wind out of him.

Initiative:

Quarter Staff Attack:

Quarter Staff Damage:

Unarmed Attack Roll:

Unarmed Damage Roll:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya
Cave

(Forgot init. 20, woulda been 22)

Taya whines as the others moved on. "Go in? While... this? But... Okay...," she groaned, trying to think and remember why this was a really bad idea.

Moving in she stared at the fish things. Spellcasters now? And she'd been poisoned with... Semen? Ew, ew, ew! She grimaced and readied her bow.

"Maybe should have run... Maybe should run... why am I not running... This is stupid..."

She fired at the priest! Both of them! And their crab lady! And the rest of the things!

( disadvantage says 9, so miss)

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Cave

Alice really wasn't in a great position for this battle. Mentally influenced, seeing visions swirling around her from the walls and from gods knows what else, and she could barely see in the darkness around her. Deciding that going forward to attack probably wasn't the greatest idea. Then she realized just what had been coating that net, and she couldn't help herself from trying to rush forward to attack one of the guards.

Initiative =

Quarterstaff to hit!

Quaterstaff damage!

Unarmed to hit! =

Unarmed to damage =

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Cave
Tag: All, Dart

Dex Check:
Roll(1d20)+1:
7,+1
Total:8
+Disadvantage roll
Roll(1d20)+1:
13,+1
Total:14

Upon reaching the main chamber, dart or none, Mara would be stunned for a moment at the sheer level of construction the creatures had achieved. These were starting to look less and less like goblins. She'd not the faintest clue what exactly but she never met a goblin who did any of this. She thought to release the witch bolt at the leader but that shield looked rather dense and she wasn't sure if it'd be a waste just yet.

Instead she sent another Acid splash at the two guards gathered near the boss. It was rather hard to see but thankfully it didn't need a direct hit.

Rolls:
Init:
Roll(1d20)+1:
11,+1
Total:12

The two undamaged guards must make a Dex check against DC: 13 or take 1d6 acid damage

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 1

Initative: Taya -> Ellana-> Dark haired Slave -> Alice -> Mara -> Kuo Toa Guards -> Kuo-toa Whip

Taya shoots first, but her arrow goes far and wide sady, splashing into the muddy underground on the other end of the cave.

Ellana is more sucessful, .. or so it seems, as she sprints past the guard to slam her staff heavily on the leader.. only to realize that indeed, the guards do guard him, she finds a blade sticking in her, though rather than hurting her, she feels woozy for a moment, allowing another guard to cut at her side, painfully. Her assault is unstoppable, tearing the Kuo toas blade right out of its hands as her staff penetrates the bubbling shield, slamming the spellcaster right in the shoulder, causing the creature to cough and stumble. Her follow up punch ends up more in a steadying of herself against the stone pyramid. (total of 16 damage. you have a sword stuck in you that causes bleeding of 1 point/ round, two wisdom save checks, first one at disadvantage.)

The Dark haired slave remarks: "Geesh, that looked nasty.. by distracting him I ment not.. rushing past all of his guys.. try to stop the bleeding, don't give up, he looks as if he can't take two more of what you just gave him either!"
She holds her action.

Alice rushes forward, slamming her staff into one of the guards, the creature yelps, his shield brought up just a moment to late, but enough for her to coat her hand in some of the sticky substance. At least, now two of three guards look pretty battered.

This is followed up by Mara conjuring an Acid splash, missing the healthy guard, but further injuring the guard Alice just smacked on.. while at it, Mara feels a bit of a woozy warmth as the poison from the dart courses faster through her system. That naked human statuette with a lobster head looks so.. enticing, all of a sudden, she wants to caress and.. no no, thats the poison speaking! (2 wisdom damage)

Finally, the Dark haired slave girl first yawns, then sighs, after oberving your fight, stepping forward, before the Kuo-Toa guards could act.:

"I mean, you aren't bad, but you could totally do better here. Not one of you rushing to aid the trapped heroine?"

Her helpless slave demeanour changed as she effortlessly pushed the cage door open with a cracking noise from its simple lock breaking, liquid shadows cascading around the legs of her nude body.

"Perhaps the prophecy thingamajig was wrong.. Hmnaah.. OR! perhaps I just need to put you in some real danger.. those creatures wont do." She tipped her chin, looking at the Kuo toa as if thoughtful and not in dire peril, her luscious body on full display, full C, if not D-cup breasts, pale, perfect skin, long dark hair, legs to die for. "Oh but I must be confusing you, oracles, never trust them, one told me someone worthy of being by my side would be in this cave, fighting followers of biibl.. bliidp.. stupid sea godess whats her name." She stared at the statuette.

"So, I lured some here, hoping they'd attract heroes, then let them capture me, but you seem a disappointment. If you can't dispose of a bunch of these creatures with ease.. Anastacia!"
"Yes, great one." The blonde, hitherfor mindlessly fucked seeming girl responded.
"Kill all the fishbrood, but not those four, I want to confirm a theory."
"Of course, great one." She proclaimed, as out of nothing, a Katana seemed to appear in her hand.

"Hmnn such a bother." The woman pondered, looking at you, while her companion struck at the closest 'goblin'. "I guess I'll have to.. test you all." At that a lustful grin wandered over her lips, just as two Kuo-Toa heads rolled over the ground from swift sword slashes. "Ah! I know! First lets see if you were hiding any special powers! If you can defeat Anastsia I will not annihilate that village that sent you! Does that sound good, I think that sounds great.. Unless you didn't like that village.. hrmnn.. ok, If you manage to defeat Anastacia I will not destroy that village and give you a million gold or somesuch." She waved her hand dismissively, not seeming intent to partake in the fight as she wasndered over to lean against a cave wall. "Remember, no killing them Anastacia, I want you to drive out their full potential!" "Of course, Great one."

The Kuo-toa seem confused and frightened. The Guard lifts his shield and tries to scuttle back, eyeing the exit which is currently blocked by you, only to twitch slightly as this Anastacia womans katana cuts over his back, and nearly cuts him in half The priest scrambles up to the pyramid and reaches out for the figurine (opportunity attacks possible on the priest.) He seems more frightened than anything.

Iniative Round 2:
Taya -> Ellana-> Dark haired Lady-> Alice -> Anastacia -> Mara -> Kuo-toa Whip (Injured)

Last edited:

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ellana Leran
Cave

Ellana was normally quick on her feet, most people having a hard time striking her. So, it was very much to her surprise when two guards ended up hitting her with their swords, by the time her attack was finished, she had a gashing wound in her side and their was a small sword sticking out from her stomach. Blood started pouring from her wounds, and it hurt... fucking badly.

The Monk quickly walks backwards, about 30 feet or so, her hand clutching the hole in her side. "Lucky fucking fish things..." She mutters to herself, wincing from pain. She grabs the sword and pulls it out, causing her to yelp in a pain. She quickly mutters words of healing and rejuvenation, her wounds starting to close up, the bleeding slowed.

Healing Word: Hp replenished, at 10 HP

Her head stared getting woozy... she could only assume it was what her friends were feeling, she had a strong sense of will, hopefully it didn't influence her as much...

1st Wisdom Save: ,

2nd Wisdom Save:

And just like that, she felt... okay for the most part. She didn't feel anything now, but there was no telling what kinds of things it'd do later. She'd just have to wait and observe the effects when she had the time. Her body tensed, still in pain. Those strikes hurt her badly, though she should be able to continue...

Her attention returned to the battlefield, only to see the dark haired woman had apparently broken out of her cage and... oh, she's hot a human. This is bad. So, thing were not what it seemed to be... things were very difficult at the moment. the fish people were quickly cut down the priest being the only one to manage to stay alive. Panicking, she did the first thing that came to mind, summoning a burst of fire into her hand and throwing it at the woman wielding the katana. If things got worse, she wasn't against fleeing.

Attack Roll: I'm going to assume that misses.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Cave

Taya couldn't really follow what happened in this state, but she heard gold. She really didn't care too much about the village compared to her own survival, but... She wasn't sure she could escape from someone this fast while pregnant anyways.

( 18, woulda been a crit if wasn;t for disadvantage :p. 4 damage)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Cave

Alice was rather confused. Though maybe that was because of this poison that was effecting her mind. So the slaves were actually just villains in hiding? And half the group was in rather poor straights already. Shaking the goop off her hand she'd turn to the blonde woman. Raising her quaterstaff and fist as she prepared herself to fight the woman that finished off the two 'mergoblins' so quickly. She said. "Well, normally. I beat the monsters first then go save the girl. Stops surprise attacks to the back while helping the prisoners."

"And don't know about you. But I think we were about to win there even with the...problems. Stupid poison." Alice called back. Moving forward to fight the blonde as she let her Ki flow through her to unleash as many attacks as she could in one go. Hoping this would at least do...something? It seemed that impressing this woman may be fore the best if they didn't want to get the shit beaten out of them. Though her quarterstaff would be going for the priest first as he tried to run before she turned her fury of blows on the blonde.

AoO on the Priest
Quarterstaff to hit
Quarterstaff to Damage

Alice burns 1 Ki for fury of blows, giving her an extra 2 unarmed attacks as a bonus action. (Not sure if the Priest is in AoO range for Alice, if he is then Quarterstaff to him and other attacks to Blonde, otherwise all attacks on Blonde)

Quarterstaff to hit!

Quaterstaff damage!

Unarmed to hit! =

Unarmed to damage =

Unarmed to hit! =

Unarmed to damage =

Unarmed to hit! =

Unarmed to damage =

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Cave
Tag: Plot Twist!

One out of two wasn't bad, she'd just have to frost-ray the unengaged one until a better opportunity presents itself. It'd be easy, she just- woah... Mara swayed in place as she felt her skin flush slightly. It was a good thing she wasn't wearing much now as even in the cool cave air she could feel the heat radiating off of her skin.

"Some sort of side-effect?" she muttered. Probably not, those strange visions didn't line up with anything normal she was used to. That meant it had to be poison or something which was a tad concerning. She lowered her gaze from the statue she had unwittingly turned her eyes to. "Just a distraction," she told herself. "Just a distraction."

By the time she had re-centered herself, a much greater distraction presented itself. Mara wasn't sure to make of this newcomer but the way she held herself and how her minion had decapitated her foes with greater ease than any of them could have possessed definitely put her on guard. Best if she joined her friends in their group attack on the newcomer. In the face of this new threat, the goblins didn't seem quite as dangerous. Mara fished around in her slung backpack for a certain charred branch. It had been struck by lightning back when she still lived in the woods, nearly torching her cabin. Mara had never expected it to be such a potent magical focus but magic was just funny like that she supposed. She leveled it at the swordswoman. The muscles up along her arm spasmed against the energy pouring through them as they condensed into the branch and ripped out with the same force that had struck the tree on that one stormy night.

Rolls:
Witchbolt attack:
Roll(1d20)+5:
4,+5
Total:9

Damage:
Roll(1d12)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And
Combat Round 2

Taya cuts at Anastacia, who seems slightly inconvenienced, despite Taya getting a nasty hit in (letting you have the crit). "Ow! How dare you make me look bad infront of the Great one!" the blonde Katana wielder complained.

"Hmnn, you may wanna take care of that wound first.. oh you did, neato." The dark haired Lady observed Ellana. "Resistant to the Kuo-Toa poisoning too, it seems. Are you the one?.. eh, perhaps not." She regarded Anastacia, jumping back from the bust of fire.

The Dark haired Lady casually extended one hand, towards the last surviving fishy amphibian, which caused the poor creature to levitate a few feet over the ground, making gurgling and choking noises. With a dismissive wave she sent the creature flying into the wall next, with an unhealthy sounding wet cracking noise. "Remember, no killing them until we are sure Anastacia." Despite the Katana wielding madwoman being all up in your face right now you can't shake the feeling that the nude, dark haired spellcaster was far more dangerous.

"Good point, but you should at least be like.. 'Rest thine worried heart, maiden entrapped within the monsters lichen, I cometh to rescue you, henceforth under my protection you shall be!' Something dramatic like that! Makes my effort of setting this up almost unappreciated.." The Dark haired lady suggested to Alice. "Yeah, you propably would have won, but see, most definitly not without a struggle, plus I got things to be, places to do.. and, no, I didn't missspeak there." She nodded, while Anastacia growled at Alice. "Cease questioning the Great one!"
Only to find herself faced with a flurry of blows from the monk, growling, and stumbling back under a battering of the Quarterstaff she remarked. "Graaaah.. Great one, its hard to fight this vermin properly in this form."

"Oh it is? Thats a good sign, good job. You're managing to injure Anastacia! So you do have potential after all, but I'm not quite sure which of you it could be.. hrmnn.. hrmnnn.. "

Anastacia twirled her blade, cutting at Alice, with the blunt end of the sword.. which didn't mean that it didn't hurt as it impacted the monks shoulder, driving the air out of her. (Alice takes 13 points of bludgeoning damage). The katana wielding blonde spun around, attempting to finish Alice off, though the same managed to slow the follow up attack down with her quarterstaff, which earned her an angry, and not altogether human hissing from Anastacia.

Mara meanhwile retrieved a charred branch and focused her powers. "Oh a spell focus, if she casts horrid wilting or somesuch I allow you to unseal your.. awww.. whats that, just a witch-bolt? Come on.

Stop holding back you lot, I want to see what you can do. Coordinate with one another and flank the single target. One of you could climb the little fish pyramid-thingie and use terrain advantage, don't just whack her as hard as you can, unleash your mighty spells, summon your minions..
.."
The Dark haired lady exhaled.

"They are just another disappointment not worthy your attention, Great one. Let us... ""Hush, I'll try being faithful in the prophecisin' for now." "Forgive me for speaking out of line, Great one."
"All good Anastacia. So, you four, go go, give it your best, if you want the gold, slash the village not blown up, chop chop, get to it, don't be discouraged, oh, hey, if you are discouraged, let me tell you a joke to get you cheered up. Why do praying mantis bugs struggle with their religion? Because they're in-sects. BWAHAHAHAHA! Wooo!" The black haired buxom woman grinned, unconcerned about your, or indeed her servants situation for now.

The blonde woman seems a bit battered.. not as much as you'd like certainly, but she can definitly be hurt if you work together.

Taya -> Ellana-> Dark haired Lady-> Alice -> Anastacia (Injured) -> Mara

Last edited:

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ellana Leran
Cave

Ellana stood back, her breaths still ragged from her injuries. That woman with the katana was not to be misjudged... she was skilled in combat and the Wild Elf wasn't in any kind of shape to confront her. Instead, she'd try to help from a distance...

The Wild Elf pulled her long bow from her back, she pulled an arrow from her quiver. Pulling the string back, she notched the arrow back, her breathing steadying as she took aim. Confident, she let the arrow fly, aiming for the chest of her attacker. While firing, she uttered more words of power, attempting to heal more of her own injuries.

Attack Roll :

Damage Roll:

Healing Words: , restored to 15 health.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Cave

"I don't think anyone still talks that way." Alice growled around the pain of the hit to her side. Luckily it was with the blunt side of the girl's sword or she'd probably have lost the damned arm at that hit. "And places to do? I'd almost be interested in seeing how that choice of words happens but I'd much rather put a stop to you first, or at least bloody you and your attack dog here's nose a bit before we go down. Luring heroes into here with false 'quests.' Damn dirty tactic that is. And don't know about you, but I generally don't try to run around a girl with a sword that can effortlessly cut things down. It's a good way to end up with a blade in your side."

Though Blonde's words did make her realize that they almost certainly weren't fighting humans. Either that or the woman really was just plain crazy. Quite possible given how she acted, but regardless she was strong if nothing else. The blow to her shoulder and to her quarterstaff telling her all she needed to know on that front.

"Ellana, think you can spread that healing around? I'm not in good straits. I'll try to keep her bogged down so you three can keep pounding her with arrows and magic. Taya, try to get around her if you can think at the moment." Something she admitted, she was having some issues doing still herself. Stupid poison. "If you girls got anything to stop her for a bit it'd be really helpful right now."

With that Alice channeled her Ki into her body, ready to jump out of the way of the woman's attacks when they next came. Even as she twisted her body around and delivered nearly a hard a strike as she could manage. Throwing all her weight behind the blow in an attempt to defeat the foe before them.

Alice burns 1 Ki for patient defence, she takes a Dodge Action as a bonus action. All attacks against her this turn are at a disadvantage.

Quarterstaff to hit!

Quaterstaff damage!

Unarmed to hit! =

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Cave

( crit did 3 more damage then.)

Taya couldn't follow a thing being said right now. It made her head hurt. The humans clearly could see in the dark though given they were tracking everything happening easily. Even that could filter into her poisoned mind. So hiding wasn't really an option. All the cover required her to run towards the enemy.

And she wasn't going to run closer to the fight to stand on a pointy altar thing. If anything she got more distance back and took her shot. Ugh, it was so hard to think.

( 11 cus disadvantage)

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Cave

Damn! Missed. Mara steadied herself, evening her stance and training her sights on the swordswoman. Her body swayed with her enemies movements, being pulled along as her eyes followed her, trying to get a pattern down and lead it for her next attack.

"C'mon you... Just lemme, there we go." She tapped into that well inside of her, the one that could take any shape she needed in the moment and at this moment she needed another witchbolt. A good one too. The pops of energy and lightning ran up around her arm and shoulder. It was a bit wilder this time, a side effect of its unprocessed origins. She tensed the muscles in her arm, sending the blue arcs of lightning down and through the charred stick in her hand.

Rolls:
Witchbolt attack:
Roll(1d20)+5:
20,+5
Total:25

Damage:
Roll(1d12)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

Wild Magic Roll:
Roll(1d20)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And
Combat Round 3

Anastacias blade flashed through the air, cutting Tayas arrow apart before it could hit her. "Geesh, the fishy poison got to ya, didn't it? Propably not the one.." The Dark haired lady mused, before peeking over to Anastacia.

Anastacia yelped as she failed to deflect the second arrow, shot by Ellana.. it hit her chest, though, the woman seemed to use some healing magic, tearing the arrow out and covering the wound, a bit of blue flowing out from under her hand.. then again, those that could see well enough in the limited light provided by Ellana, would notice the same kind of blue on the arrows tip, almost as if this creatures blood was blue?

"See, thats the problem! Chivalry is dead and no one has the diamonds lying about. Or the obsidian, whatever works. Oh and trust me, I'd like if you could stop me.. as I said, come on, stop taking it easy.

As for dirty tactics.. trust me, I've done some things worse. Anywhoo, you got some martial skill, no? A sword is dangerous a few feet away from its wearer, if you are further away they can't cut you, but if you are closer, they can't strike at you either."
She shrugged. "Hard to explain without demonstratin' it I guess and.. owww.. geesh, .. alright." The Dark haired lady observed as Alices staff impacted Anastacia with a cracking noise from her ribs, sending her stumbling back and coughing, even if her follow up attack missed the katana wielding blonde, Anastacia now looked for the first time properly wounded, blood flowing from the corner of her mouth. Well, presumambly blood? It was a crystal clear blue color.

Still, the dark haired lady observed, seeming suprisingly unconcerned. "Well, I guess at least some of them aren't pushovers. I'm not convinced though... Alright, Anastacia, time to test them properly. Unseal your powers." The dark haired one grinned, leaning her head into one hand, leisurly placing her elbow on top of the slave-perch.

"Ah.. thank you great mistress." Anastacia smirked.. and sheathed her Katana, folding her hands, chanting: "White as the snow, Frau Holle" Exhaling, her breath condensing in the cold caves air. Yes, cold, colder than you remember. Infact, there is a cracking of the muddied underground as a thin layer of frost creeps outwards from Anastacia. The womans expression grew more neutral and cold, her eyes flaring up in a teal glow, as her blonde hair seemed to grow out, turning more and more pale-white, as a gust of misty white snow rushed around the now white haired womans form, engulfing her, forming a luxurious, eastern styled long dress. Her outfit completed with a needlepin, forming flower out of pure ice, and several small, blue flames burning into existance, lighting up the place in an eery blue as the formerly muddy cave quickly turned into an ice cave.. with the sole exeption of an about 15 ft diametre around the black haired leader of Anastacia, where the frost would not, or could not approach..

"Feel the whole might of a servant of the Twilight Fortress, lowly mortals." Anastacia said, calmly. On the plus side, unleashing her full power seemed to have occupied her mostly, as she draws her blade.. now half-see through and made of pure ice, with an edge that seemed to slightly glow by itself.

(You all take 6 Cold damage. You need to succeed on a constitution save, DC 17 or take another 8 points of cold damage and move at half speed. Taya and Ellana gain a +4 bonus on that save due to being further away. (not sure on Maras position, if in doubt no bonus.) Anyone dropped to 0 or lower by this damage is flash-frozen on the spot, unable to act, but fully conscious of whats going on around them.)

Mara still doesn't let this discourage her. What can she do but try her best? She gathered her energy and.. fascinatedly, noted that the cascading electricity, turned.. to cascading rock and stones. Not only that, but her clothes itched.. again. The cold helped her fight any urges to strip down, as Anastacia lifted her hand to intercept the bolt casually.

"Pathetic, I can.. ugh.." Only to stumble back, with the bolt bursting through and shattering a shield of snow and ice, impacting on the icy womans arm, tearing her kimonos sleeve before she could slap them away, with a pained growl and although she did not lose her cool, she growled in humiliated anger. "Impossible.. t.. they can still hit me, even in this form, Great one, what should I do.. I am unworthy to fight for your glory.." She said words that caused her mistress to chuckle and respond:

"Nah, nah, don't be such a downer! Remember, we came here to find one that could actually challenge me. I mean, they keep using pathetically low rank spells, but, so would I when not sure who I face... plus, they seem rather affected by your cold. How odd. That said, perhaps they are just pretending to be affected by the cold and poison to catch us unaware?" "M... mistress?" "An important skill when facing powerful mages is acting. Pretend you are hurt by fire despite making yourself immune to it. Pretend you can't read and counterspell their arcaneries unless you absolutely have to. Anyway, don't worry, if they manage to destroy you I'll revive you."
"If they destroyed me I'd not be worthy of .." "Hush. Your devotion is worth the effort to restore you time and time again my little ice puppet." "G.. great one.. you are too merciful.." The ice creatures voice almost broke. "Heh... now enough of that, focus on your opponents." The dark haired woman had actually moved out of her bored posture, ever since Mara managed to hit the transformed ice woman, her expression was curious, interested, dark, sharp eyes taking in all four of you carefully.

You are facing an ice woman, wielding a blade of pure ice. You have a feeling behing hit by it might give you a chill. She is holding her side and although she remains impressively calm seems to have trouble breathing after taking a row of powerful attacks from you. The ice womans mistress still seems unconcerned by whats happening, but watches you closely now.

Initative: Taya -> Ellana-> Dark haired Lady-> Ghostly Flame x4 -> Alice -> Anastacia (pretty heavily injured) -> Mara

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Taya
Ice Cave

( 22 Con check)

Taya blinked in confusion at all the explody lights and confusion, before yelping as it got cold, her giving a hop as the ice tried to grow up her paws. Fuck it was cold! She didn't like cold. And it was even less dark now. Not that it mattered, they weren't human. Whatever they were... Everything said to run away. But then again, given how the woman was behaving, she doubted she'd get very far.

So for now she kept the woman on the edge of her minimum range and kept firing, shifting to avoid shooting over her friends best she could. She was having enough trouble hitting with everything dancing so lewdly.

( 21 instead of a 26, 8 damage)

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ellana Leran
Cave

"Uh... Sorry, I don't have any connection, I used it all to heal myself!" She responded to the monk.

A smile crept on Ellana's face as the arrow hit its mark, embedding itself into the chest of the woman. And even better, the other mon of the group sent her reeling with her staff, that sickening crack no doubt coming from now broken ribs. They might just... oh by the gods.

The wild elf could only stare ahead in horror as the blonde... seemingly changed, the cave getting... cold... so cold. The Elf couldn't help but begin to shiver terribly, the cold like daggers as it pierced into her. -6 health, at 9 HP
Constitution Save:

Still, her training gave her resistance to such things, she wouldn't be fallen by simple ice magics! Pulling out another arrow from her quiver, she notched it back and let it fly, aimed at the same general area as before.

Attack Roll: Dammit, so close!

Damage Roll:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alice Stadfield
Cave

"I'm not a knight, I'm a monk! Chivalry isn't our thing, charity is. Don't know about you but if you both have this much power I don't think you are in dire need of charity at the moment!" Alice called out at the dark woman. "If you'd stop fighting then maybe I could share a drink with you but not while this is going on."

Clear word was maybe, though rather unfortunately Alice wouldn't get the chance to contribute anymore to the fight. As a moment later the blonde woman unsealed herself, turning into some sort of frost demoness.

Doubly unfortunately, along with that transformation came a wave of cold that washed over Alice, being she was in direct contact with the woman, and with that she was frozen. Her quarterstaff held out in a ready position to block a strike when the magic had overcome her.

Given she was still aware of the world outside. Her eyes burned with impotent fury. Stupid sorcery trickery! What kind of 'swordswoman' could this blonde call themselves when they resorted to such tricks. The girl flexing her arms, unable to move them, but maybe if she worked enough she could break the ice surrounding her? Probably not, but at least it would keep her core warm and not freezing to death. Not to mention there was a bit of anger directed toward Ellana, having heard her words before she froze. Stupid elf! Hogging all her healing magic for herself.

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Mara Silverwind
Creepy Cave
8/14 HP

((She never moved past the doorway, never had to, to reach people with her spells.))

Mara kept her spell focus leveled at the swordswoman even as the wave of cold washed over her. It was terribly chilly, especially with the lack of clothes but the numbness that followed took care of new itching. Mara really hoped that wasn't going to be a regular thing. It was getting to be really uncomfortable to be a sorcerer. Fortunately, once the witch bolt had landed on something, Mara only needed to keep the connection stable to keep damaging her as much as the first time.

So that's what she does, she keeps still, stream of chaotic stones still arcing and pulsing onto what looked like some sort of ghost? She'd never seen anything quite like it but it didn't seem to like the rocks that were flying at her. Her magic may have worked in mysterious way but at least it worked!

It looked like her friends weren't having as much luck and she shuddered to think what it must've been like to be closer to the icy woman when the wave hit. She couldn't help them now, all she could do was focus on finishing off the source of the cold.

Rolls:
Witchbolt damage:
Roll(1d12)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

Constitution check Roll:
Roll(1d20)+8:
18,+8
Total:26

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And
Combat Round 4

Taya sends forth another arrow, which again, just barely manages to penetrate the snow-womans quickly created shield of swirling frosts, piercing her Kimono and penetrating her strong arm, which she holds with the other and an angry whimper.

"Used it all. Huh.. Anyway, beginners mistake, you panicked and didn't heal the frontlines." The Dark haired woman chided Ellana, but then added.. "Then again, seems like you are actually winning.. impressive!" She clapped, enthusiastically, while another arrow impacted the snow woman.. by now she seemed in serious pain.. though considering how many of your best shots, often quite literally, she has taken without going down you could be forgiven for thinking her made out of granite rather than ice.

"Also, non-chivalrous miss monk, if you spent less time shoving prayer beads up your butthole and more time learning elemental martial arts you could deal with the ice no problem." She winked teasingly at Alice.

"Anyway, either you are lucky, or you truly are strong, all I know is you consistently beat up my little snow-slut and I can't risk you destroying her. What kinda evil mistress would I be? A bad one I tell ya! I also like to err on the side of caution you know, perhaps you plan to raise her and attack me and that'd be just inconvenient .. Anastacia, return."

"Of course Great one.. a shame I cannot play.. with this one." The snow woman cooed sensually, pushing her hand right into the ice capturing Alice as if it wasn't there, cupping and Squeezing her breast for a moment, as the icey flames unleashed blasts of pure cold upon the snow woman.. coating Alice in a little more ice, while she.. actually seemed to recover, at least from her recent arrow wounds. The Flame seem to be capable of casting a ray of frost cantrip, each of them, though you don't get to observe them for much longer, as, pulling out a small signet and squeezing it, suddenly the snow-ghost lady is gone..

And, lucky for you, with her, so is the biting cold that might very well have finished you off, if it had stayed for much longer.

"Exciting! Exciting exciting! Been a while anyone managed to beat my servants up like that, even got her to use her full power and you still managed to beat her up afterwards. Granted, Anastacia is a bit of an ice-cannon.. heh, but still.

Sorry, sorry, I'm bad at being all serious and battle-talky. I'll try and give you a good one, lets see.. *ahem* Heroes.. thou hath no idea what thou challengeth, upon thine knees throw thee, or upon the ground thou shalleth be thrown by mine hand, as true as my name beeth Myra'Krin'ola..

Myra for short. Also, if any of you want to be pricks and try some truename magic on me.. Good luck. Anyway!

Dismiss Major image."

(
)

The air around the woman flared up, as it sometimes wood over a rainpuddle on a hot summers day, as.. suddenly she was dressed in a dark set of robes, a necklace with a multitude of skulls around her neck, A fancy looking dark headband with a glittering obsidian gem set into it upon her head, a set of rings, one with a purple stone, the other one with a faint yellow one, upon her dark nailed fingers, her outfit looked both rich and extravagant, a tatoo upon her forehead, showing an inverse moon sickle.

Myra grinned playfully, pulling out what looked to be a shredded root of some kind, chewing on it, while folding her hands. Even as she did weave a set of arcane signs, her fingers seemed to speed up faster and faster, until the mere eye could barely keep up with it. "Quicken spell: Haste."

Suddenly, with inhuman speed, she rushed forward, stopping infront of Alice to poke the frozen woman on the ice above her nose with a playful: "Boop!"

Before rushing forth, up to Mara, in the same motion she uses to rush forward reaching for her robes dark belt, pulling forth what seemed to be an elongated sickle, or a bent long sword(a khopesh), twirling it and holding it at the ready before Mara. "About to cast a spell again, aren't you? Well, I'm sure you are good at casting defensively. Either that, or, are you feeling lucky? Let's spin that dice, wild mage.
First though, lets try this the nice and easy way. If you can resist that, I'll actually start to believe in fairyt.. err prophecies. Heh!"
She grinned, her left hand pulling out a small vial of oil, cracking the thin neck of the bottle and letting the oil flow out as she cooed, with a hint of magic woven into her voice, as her words smooth as silk snuggled into your mind.. you are cold and poisoned and likely sweaty from the intense combat, it'd be really nice to do just as she tells you: "How about you all:"Stop fighting and follow me compliantly."

Wisdom Saving throw against mind control, DC 27. If you got any nat 20's saved up, nows the time, else, you most likely feel compelled to .. stop fighting against Myra and follow her, she does seem rather reasonable.

Initative: Taya -> Ellana-> Myra(perfectly healthy) -> Alice (Frozen) -> Mara

Last edited: