What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Yeah, Fallout mod manager is great and highly recommended. The tool that comes with the NV launcher is all kinds of awful.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know. I downloaded the Fall out mod manager to handle that stuff. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
Yes, but the fallout mod manager comes from Nexus, which is sort of the point. It was built to ease downloading mods from Nexus.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, but the fallout mod manager comes from Nexus, which is sort of the point. It was built to ease downloading mods from Nexus.
Mods not from Nexus work with both FOMM and NMM if they're designed for it. You don't get the one-click links that Nexus has for NMM, but there's the import function on the mods tab in NMM. In case you guys over at LL didn't realize it, you can use links that work directly with the manager on LL. Here's the script they use at Nexus:

"
(script tag)window.location = 'nxm://FalloutNV/mods/23423;(end script)
"

Insanely simple.

Last edited:

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what are the chances of getting the next upgrade to this mod for skyrim

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're getting Fallout Mod Manager and Nexus Mod Manager confused. Fallout Mod Manager has more functionality and is specifically tailored to Fallout, though it can also be used with Oblivion I think.

I wonder what are the chances of getting the next upgrade to this mod for skyrim
Right now? Slim. Prideslayer, who does all the core coding to Sexout, bought Skyrim just to port Sexout to it. The mod, if it's ever able to be made, will be called Bluesky.

The problem with making a Skyrim version is that with the changes Bethesda made to the engine, it's only possible to replace existing animations, not add new animations. Without the ability to animate the sex, a sex mod would be largely pointless. Once a work-around is found - and it's unlikely to come from Bethesda, so the hope is pinned on the script extender crew - production will commence. No one knows how long that will be.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're getting Fallout Mod Manager and Nexus Mod Manager confused. Fallout Mod Manager has more functionality and is specifically tailored to Fallout, though it can also be used with Oblivion I think.

Right now? Slim. Prideslayer, who does all the core coding to Sexout, bought Skyrim just to port Sexout to it. The mod, if it's ever able to be made, will be called Bluesky.

The problem with making a Skyrim version is that with the changes Bethesda made to the engine, it's only possible to replace existing animations, not add new animations. Without the ability to animate the sex, a sex mod would be largely pointless. Once a work-around is found - and it's unlikely to come from Bethesda, so the hope is pinned on the script extender crew - production will commence. No one knows how long that will be.
thats too bad, I think you guys did awesomely, and brought the good old xxx fun to the game while keeping it immerssive, would've loved to have it on skyrim.

am pretty clueless about coding, but, about new animations, theres a mod for skyrim that when you bump to npc's they drop down and start "touching" themselves, isnt that a new animation?

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can make new animations, you just can't add them to the other animations - you have to replace the existing ones. If you could post a link to that mod of the off-chance they fixed the problem, I'd appreciate it, but probably all that mod does is replace a couple of animations you're never going to miss.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can make new animations, you just can't add them to the other animations - you have to replace the existing ones. If you could post a link to that mod of the off-chance they fixed the problem, I'd appreciate it, but probably all that mod does is replace a couple of animations you're never going to miss.
ye sure its this one

what it does is make actors, once you bump into them with sprint (% chance but pretty high one I think), sit down and "find their nemo" right there, like shown in the screenshots.

I had it uninstalled cuz its anoying to bump into people in combat while running or when they are blocking my way and they instantly pervert out right there -.- its a pretty basic mod, but the animation themselves are cool.

sexout in new vegas with all setting in minimal (so that you dont get raped every 2 minutes and every combat you have), is pretty awesome, for skyrim I would imagine something similiar with even more story assossiated with it (bards college + taverns and marriage ftw)
but hey here I am dreaming again :D

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's plenty of story in the Tryout and Sewer Slave plugins have a lot of story elements. Sexout itself provides is the programming to make sex happened.

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I've been lurking with the Sexout stuff for a few months now. Having attempted "regular" mods (weather and such) with little success, I wanted to make sure I would have ample control over the mods, since my vanilla version likes to glitch/crash if I look at it to hard.

Basically, is there a way to toggle the mods on/off like you can the DLC? I tried the FOMM with Fallout 3, but I have no idea what I was doing/what I did, and am pretty sure nothing changed within the game itself. I just want to make sure I can cut everything off without much fuss in case I wanted to show someone something within the game and not have to worry about something NSFW happening.

Hope that wasn't something stupid that'll get me flamed. I followed the links and looked at all the stuff for installing them (I'll probably test a "regular" mod first), but I was just wondering about the options down the road. Thanks!

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I've been lurking with the Sexout stuff for a few months now. Having attempted "regular" mods (weather and such) with little success, I wanted to make sure I would have ample control over the mods, since my vanilla version likes to glitch/crash if I look at it to hard.

Basically, is there a way to toggle the mods on/off like you can the DLC? I tried the FOMM with Fallout 3, but I have no idea what I was doing/what I did, and am pretty sure nothing changed within the game itself. I just want to make sure I can cut everything off without much fuss in case I wanted to show someone something within the game and not have to worry about something NSFW happening.

Hope that wasn't something stupid that'll get me flamed. I followed the links and looked at all the stuff for installing them (I'll probably test a "regular" mod first), but I was just wondering about the options down the road. Thanks!
yes you can, the mod manager is pretty straightforward, it lists all the plugins in effect, all you need to do to disable them, in uncheck them in the list.
there is also another mod that I highly recommend if you plan to use sexout and its mods called mod configuration menu
this is important because you need it to setup the setting you prefer, like what are the chances a npc that "scans" you every (2s I think?) will aproach/stalk/rape/etc without it you get stuck with base setting wich imho make the "encounters" way too often (I use 1 for everything and they still happen more often than I'd like)

the instalation of the mods, is extensive, and needs to be carefull, follow instructions of each seperate downloaded mod aswell as the sexout guide.

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes you can, the mod manager is pretty straightforward, it lists all the plugins in effect, all you need to do to disable them, in uncheck them in the list.
there is also another mod that I highly recommend if you plan to use sexout and its mods called mod configuration menu
this is important because you need it to setup the setting you prefer, like what are the chances a npc that "scans" you every (2s I think?) will aproach/stalk/rape/etc without it you get stuck with base setting wich imho make the "encounters" way too often (I use 1 for everything and they still happen more often than I'd like)

the instalation of the mods, is extensive, and needs to be carefull, follow instructions of each seperate downloaded mod aswell as the sexout guide.
Excellent. Thank you for the rapid and helpful response!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The main issue is save corruption. There is no corruption as long as you don't remove old mods - if a new mod is incompatible, the game will simply crash while trying to load your save. However, if you remove an existing mod, there's a chance that the save might not load, or get corrupted. So start making new saves every time you change mods.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I have question:

Do you just need the base FO:NV or do you need the DLCs as well?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just the base. I am not sure if the mods actually work with the DLCs. (As in during the DLC campaigns.)

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just the base. I am not sure if the mods actually work with the DLCs. (As in during the DLC campaigns.)
I can say with certainty that some aspects of the mods are available. Cazadores in Old World Blues, for example, will still rape you.

BeeFCake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im loving this mod for new vegas but im having some problems with all of the body mods available for the game. which body mod do you reccomend as the one i should use

:p

OP
L

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the male bodies, Breezes.

For the female body, anything that's Type 3 compatible. So , (this is what I use so all of the clothes in Tryout are based on it), , ( ), , or .

If I were to start up with NV today, I'd want to go Type 6, except it's tits don't bounce. There's a guy at LoversLab whose been working on making that happen, though.

BeeFCake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks loogie i will try that now :D

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Loogie do you know why it's actually called "type 3"? I never figured that out.