What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア / RePure Aria Paradise (RJ102967)

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

I'm about to have it!

I'll head to mega and upload it there and shoot a modified link here for you all. =)

Edit: Starting, ~5 mins.

Last edited:

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please post a link thats not ugouload? Tried going through with and right before the download started it brought me to an addfly link then after that it told me I downloaded the maximum number of downloads, apparently being zero.

Edit, forgot to refresh, waiting on llyod.

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!igox2Qya!EQR1uyyZqq2ER38JH9lZDEOHFx9diXz62tzUNW325s4

Happy playin' folks. :D

If this wasn't posted earlier:

Arrow keys to move.

Z to attack.

Q access the menu from which you can save (option is bottom left, load is bottom middle.) You can only save @ White crystals so far.

You can ninja jump off walls. Jump toward a wall, then press up again in order to jump off.

Down lets you go up stairs and enter rooms.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm completely stuck after you beat the slime boss. I have absolutely no clue where to go or how the power you obtain after the boss works.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do I need to read Lloyd's file? I don't have a file type for it.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: I found something. I think.

Yeah, I had the same problem.. What was FAILED to mention was that after you defeat the boss, there's a door, that perfectly camouflages in with the scenery near the watery area.. It's just like the one that you have to use to teleport up, in the first stage.

How to DO that, I still don't know.. I just pressed A,S,D,Z,X,C randomly with directional keys until it moved me..

Anyway, about the game.

Agh.. Why are all the best male-protagonist RoR's shota/loli?..

If this keeps up, the whole genre itself is gonna get a bad name.. >.<

But then again it makes sense.. Nobody wants to see some big tough-looking badass get raped by a bunch of chicks.. It's sweeter if it's just an
innocent little submissive boy.
all of the sudden i want to find a game where the protagonist is a female yandere serial rapist

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to enter fullscreen mode?
from the readme file i think its F6 but.....no go
Thanks in advance.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

nope, and neither does F4.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anybody know how to enter fullscreen mode?
from the readme file i think its F6 but.....no go
Thanks in advance.
You have to set it in the in-game options menu.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

F6 just resets your key config and screen settings. There are resolution settings in the config menu that include full screen, but even though the window resolution will change, it won't actually become full screen. No idea how a bug like that was missed or if I'm doing something wrong.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea how to get past the bronze or pink doors? I'm kinda stuck after you get the second form.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to get past the bronze or pink doors? I'm kinda stuck after you get the second form.
You can progress without opening them, I think you go back later. I have 4 forms now without opening them.
But does anyone know how to progress in the area with all the metroids and doors? There is a small area in the bottom left that I can't find the door to.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, after getting the third form, the other forms kept getting turned into copies of the other two, had to re-equip them in the menu. Kinda weird.

Last edited:

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

I have found at least one in game female/female scene. The succubi (gals with black suits and bat wings and tail) will use a scissoring move on the second girl you get (the one in the red). They will attack the other forms though. This leads me to believe there will be more enemies that only react to certain forms. Also...does anyone have any idea what the "equipment" does, or a way to hook the more fully into AGTH/ATLAS? I'm running blind, and am stuck at the at the wannabe ice legion boss. It regenerates HP stupidly fast, and I can't hurt it in its second form enough to make a dent when I have to dodge the ice crystals.

To those stuck..there are a LOT of illusionary walls in this game. if you get stuck, go somewhere that may seem supicious, and lean into it, or slide into it with the red-suited girl. Also note that the fourth form can "glide" by holding attack as you leap foreward.

PS: The third form's jump makes her only one "block" high and wide, allowing her to jump through small gaps above the floor that cannot be slid into. Hope these all help.