Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

umm how do i download eleanor 2? there is no picture to click to get the link

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, Eleanor 2 was just... dull. Instead of just focusing on three or four characters and giving them a variety of content they went with a lot of smaller, shallow scenarios that just weren't particularly interesting. I think the plot should've been that the husband started a new company, it started to fail, and the main focus was how Eleanor dealt with two or three different big businessmen. Does she sleep with them in order to get/keep their business or work legitimately alongside her husband?

My favorite thing about Living with Temptation (especially with the expansion) was slowly but surely building up your relationship with Lisa the babysitter, going from flirting to fooling around to actual sex. Plus, you had a good amount of different scenes that were repeatable, with both Lisa and Tracy. LWT2 looks like it adds two new girls, so hopefully it's more like LTW1 in how I just described it rather than like the usual LoP games where you build a relationship a bit, get two or three scenes with the girl, and that's the end.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Real estate agent is out:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, how is the new added content for Eleanor 2?
It was meh, the scene and stuff are great but the story and such is just meh.

Eleanor 1 is better then eleanor 2 interm of story wise, but for graphic and quality eleanor 2 is better

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, thet're working in a new update for Ele 2 and another game first, LWT2 still in progress.Considering Ele 2 was a let down for mostly everyone, better if they take their time with LWT2.

Even with time I don't know if they can do better tbh, they don't want to make hardcore stuff for their games, only vanilla sex and situations most of the time.That could work, but now they have plenty of games of that style, and the only change is in models or scenarios.

birthofthecool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, thet're working in a new update for Ele 2 and another game first, LWT2 still in progress.Considering Ele 2 was a let down for mostly everyone, better if they take their time with LWT2.

Even with time I don't know if they can do better tbh, they don't want to make hardcore stuff for their games, only vanilla sex and situations most of the time.That could work, but now they have plenty of games of that style, and the only change is in models or scenarios.
To be honest, I'd love a few more positive endings for LWT 2.
Like a harem ending where all the girls agree to share you with a giant three- or four-way fuck-feast.

And I hope that Lisa returns as a full option and not just a short reminder and then continuing with a new girl.
Lisa was seriously hot, I mean, so was Tracy, but with Lisa it was the first time I actually got frustrated because I couldn't get her to put out at my first try. ;)

chipsiup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be honest, I'd love a few more positive endings for LWT 2.
Like a harem ending where all the girls agree to share you with a giant three- or four-way fuck-feast.
A one-off orgy might work but I don't think a harem end is quite in theme with the story of LwT, at least how it was presented in the first game.

Orthal

Reputation score

For those interested in what LWT2 will be about, here is a repost of another forum where the guy writting for LOP posts sometimes.

Hi guys,
I appreciate the activity on the thread and I'm here to give some of those plot details. Please understand that I can't give any estimation on when the game will be ready - I really have no control over that and do not even know myself.

As for the plot, as some of you posted, the story takes place on a vacation in France. It is supposed to take place the very next summer, but it was difficult to find a model the right age for the baby after one year, so Charlie looks somewhere between about 3-5 years old, but please, just suspend your disbelief for that detail and imagine it is the next summer, or maybe two summers later. Anyway, the plot is that Justin has a super-wealthy cousin who lives in France, and his cousin has invited the family to stay with him for a week. Justin and Tracy decide to take Lisa with them so that they can have a little more free time while on vacation. The game play mechanic is mostly about competing for respect within the household. It's a close competition and both men are very attractive to all the women (Justin's cousin's wife is an Olympic figure skating champion): Justin is a stylish, successful writer, moderately wealthy and very athletic. Justin's cousin is also stylish and handsome, but is also extremely rich and powerful. Justin and his cousin compete for respect, and how the girls in the house react to them depends on who is most respected at any given time. The player can make dialogue choices, and complete minor quests to raise his respect levels relative to his cousin's. But interesting stuff happens whether Justin is most respected, or not respected at all. During the introduction to the game, you get to choose whether you cheated with Lisa in the first game (and so have a continuing relationship, versus you have not seduced her yet), and whether Justin and Tracy became swingers in the first game or not. Thus, some dialogue and options change depending on how you choose to continue on from the first game. I've probably said too much, so I will leave it there. None of what I said is a promise because even though I wrote the script, things may change as Leo codes it and we start play testing and trying to balance it out.

As for as expanding the first game, I would love to, but I doubt it is going to happen. The first game is already huge. I've had many of the ideas that others have suggested here, and I agree there is so much more that could be put into that game, but there are also things about that game that I want to change, and it may be better to start from scratch. Maybe we'll do a LWT redux one day and overhaul the whole game while keeping the essential elements. I'd love to do that, but I'm not sure if I want to do that INSTEAD of using that time and energy to make new games that are also awesome and full of the ideas like that... We'll see how my next projects are received.

I just finished a script with a friend of mine (a super hot Dutch girl, no shit, we're calling her Eve) about two sisters who want to use a man in their sister rivalry, and I think it will be a hit. But I'm an optimist by nature. I thought Get Me Pregnant and Stripper Pick-up would be hits as well, and I was wrong about that so I guess we will have to wait and see...

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those interested in what LWT2 will be about, here is a repost of another forum where the guy writting for LOP posts sometimes.
ssoooooo no LwT2 in this June?......

Darkstrain

Reputation score

Wow, that story setting sounds really good, i can't wait to play that game

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

If that's gonna be the story of LwT 2 then it'd be the best game ever released from Lesson of Passion! :D

I'd gladly play that game all over everyday! :D

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that story setting sounds really good, i can't wait to play that game
I would try not to get too hyped up. This game has almost as much hype as the Story of Aylia, but keeping our expectations low for this is definitely the right move. LOP has an awful, and I mean awful, track record for games that seem to excite the fanbase the most (*cough* Eleanor 2 *cough* 13 Rooms *cough*). Granted not every game can be a hit, and I'm sure Leonizer is pretty much doing everything possible short of animal sacrifice to make the game worthwhile (multiple initial storyline choices takes some real guts to try and pull off right). However you'll probably do both him and yourself a favor by keeping your expectations to a low simmer rather than a raging hard-on boil.

Even so, I hope he rocks it (especially after that first hiccup with the character renders). Still, I'm gonna go on record that the LwT story as we know it might have been better off with a third expansion (the lack of threesome is simultaneously both the best and most frustrating move for the franchise) rather than a sequel.

I hope I'm wrong.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

I would try not to get too hyped up. This game has almost as much hype as the Story of Aylia, but keeping our expectations low for this is definitely the right move. LOP has an awful, and I mean awful, track record for games that seem to excite the fanbase the most (*cough* Eleanor 2 *cough* 13 Rooms *cough*).
The reason Eleanor 2 flopped was because of the poor choice of story. The story was perfectly set for a sequel at the end of original Eleanor. But they chose to do a complete reboot. The initial details of LWT 2 are looking to be promising while for Eleanor 2, it didn't.

BTW, Lesson of Passion has released Strip Texas Hold'em

Share your thoughts when you play it. :)

WhiskeyRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The reason Eleanor 2 flopped was because of the poor choice of story. The story was perfectly set for a sequel at the end of original Eleanor. But they chose to do a complete reboot. The initial details of LWT 2 are looking to be promising while for Eleanor 2, it didn't.

Unplayable for me so far. Load times when loading into a game are huge, and I get a gateway timeout during the actual card game. Hope it's fixed or at least I'm the only one having the issue.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eleanor 2 was ruined for me when they tatted her up with a silly calf tattoo.

autizboyz

Reputation score

To be honest lop current strip poker from lop is just meh (just like any other strip poker out there), but since its from lop the picture quality and art is pretty good.

I only try the free version one, i see there is extra content in sexnglory website. So my thoughts about it interm of gameplay is pretty boring just like any other strip poker out there, but interm of the picture quality and stuff is good.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don´t know how to play poker so i´m SUPER screw...i´m crying inside!!!!!:D:D:D