What's new

Usasituke

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
The links here contain a .lzh file, which you can open with WinRar to get the game.

I didn't have to mess with any of the locale settings with this.

This game is called (If I'm right) Usasituke. It's like that other game these same people made, Wankuri. It's smaller than that though, but I figured you guys would like this anyway.

Edit: Link removed: Looked at it more and figured it was loli. Couldn't find delete button. :/

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Usasituke

Hmm. Downloading now. Don't use the mirror link that excludes Japan btw. Slow as all get out.

EDIT: *flails* Is this Loli? We can't put Loli on the site.

Last edited:
OP
Learch

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

*flails* Is this Loli? We can't put Loli on the site.
I don't think it is. She has moderately sized breasts, so I figured she was just short.

I'd say it's more "gray area". :/

Edit: Now that I looked at it again, her breasts are smaller than what I thought. Still, there's quite a few girls where I go to class that are that short and small-chested and are 18-21, so I figured it wasn't loli.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

god damn grey areas, someone make the decision whether its loli or not...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

unfortunantlly i have to break grey area links. if anyone want this they are going to have to ask Learch for it.

OP
Learch

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

unfortunantlly i have to break grey area links. if anyone want this they are going to have to ask Learch for it.
Sorry about that. I didn't realize that it would be questionable until I posted it. :/

I can't seem to find the delete button. Would you take care of that for me please?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

we dont need to delete it, just if someone is interested in some loli they can email you for it. because you see whatever you do between yourselves is none of this sites business.

as far as i know the loli is lost forever... *wink*

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

how far has everyone gotten on the fellatio? XD