What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister ギルドマイスター RE097938 RJ097938 (ROR)

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Masurao] Guild Meister [RoR]

I never played any games by Masurao but wow like uriel said his animations are awesome compared to any ROR game I've played

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah,the animation is great and all but this game needs more variety(and a run button pronto).
So is this animation quality consistent trough all of Masurao works, or are there some differences?(i have yet to play any of their other works so i do not really know much about them,but i like this one so far)

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sometime this month, if my memory serves me correctly.

Why's that, if you don't mind telling me?
besides fighting yuna and a few other dl site games most of the other RoR games I played from authors like Swiss Made and toonpimp never had much details then again from what i read most people don't like toonpimp on here.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As always from Masurao the animations are very high quality, but if the gameplay won't envolve further than it is now, it will end just being "another" RoR out there.
This, plus she's slower than a snail.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Basically. You don't need faster speed to enjoy H Games. Unless it is Built for Survival/Race/Speed or something specific. In here. About this Product. Its all about the H Source. You can still dodge and jump away from monsters, and its easy to take them down. If things gets too much for you, do the AoE Attack. It cleanses everything around you for more Open Space.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically. You don't need faster speed to enjoy H Games. Unless it is Built for Survival/Race/Speed or something specific. In here. About this Product. Its all about the H Source. You can still dodge and jump away from monsters, and its easy to take them down. If things gets too much for you, do the AoE Attack. It cleanses everything around you for more Open Space.
I look for as much gameplay as much H-content in any H game I found, but to be fair this is Masurao first attempt for a 2d side scrolling so it's expectable that the physics aren't polished, I don't know, Nightmare Sphere raised my standards way too high.

And btw, survival games don't use speed, they do the contrary, they make you struggle with the controls so you feel hopeless when you encounter an enemy (RE1,2,3 Veronica, all SH, etc). I didn't meant I wanted an olympic runner for a char, but she does look like the adventurer kind, so one would expect she to have more abilities than to walk as a 80 year old lady huh?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I look for as much gameplay as much H-content in any H game I found, but to be fair this is Masurao first attempt for a 2d side scrolling so it's expectable that the physics aren't polished, I don't know, Nightmare Sphere raised my standards way too high.

And btw, survival games don't use speed, they do the contrary, they make you struggle with the controls so you feel hopeless when you encounter an enemy (RE1,2,3 Veronica, all SH, etc). I didn't meant I wanted an olympic runner for a char, but she does look like the adventurer kind, so one would expect she to have more abilities than to walk as a 80 year old lady huh?
Yes,i agree with all you have said,she really needs to be faster(not a lot more but just a bit).I mean it takes ages just to get to the next enemy.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

link for the demo?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

First sentence of the first post, copy and paste the URL into your browser and it's the yellow button on the bottom right of the large picture.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a note, this is actually not Masurao. This is a guy immitating his style.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

Her thighs are a bit too small for my taste,but overall,I like it.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a note, this is actually not Masurao. This is a guy immitating his style.
Actually, its Masurao's sister circle Ultramanbo. I believe they have staff in common, but the brand is usually used to put out straight movie collections with little plot and no gameplay.
Which makes it a little odd that they're not releasing this one as Masurao, now that I think about it..

They also have Kakutei Koubou ( ) for story-heavy games, but there's only one there so far.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True enough. But remember. H Games are particular different from each others. This one (even in the Readme and DLSite Statement) says its a H Game MEANT to be Raped by in. The Combat there is simply to eliminate enemies you don't like or make spaces for specific fetishes/interests and etc. We can all base each other on different arguments and complaints. But nonetheneless. A H Game has often focuses on Fetishes and Sexual Ideals. If the game is too much Gore and effs up any H Scenes/Elements. Then its NOT a H Game. And before you jump to conclusions. I'm not trying to be correct in any way. I'm just saying this on contrary of Facts. You may disagree. I cannot fight against that, its immature. We have our opinions.

On the note of that. Yes. I know this isn't basically Masurao. However. This was created under the Relations to Masurao. Basically is a Ally or a Team that created this. HOWEVER! I will not repeat this. I don't care. I like it. Its interesting. It intrigues me. I don't give a living shit who created it, unless its someone very skilled/famous or known. Long as i like it, i'm fine. Others opinion belongs to them. I cannot prove me right and you wrong. That is not my intent.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh lol, I didn't know that was on the readme, well, in that case it achieved it's goal then ^_^.

jehuty222

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, anyone know when the full game comes out?

OP
Roanoke

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering, anyone know when the full game comes out?
Some time this month is what's listed on the DLsite page.

Mid-July 2012 is the google translation.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh lol, I didn't know that was on the readme, well, in that case it achieved it's goal then ^_^.
Its fine. Happens to us all when we don't read Readmes, right? Got used to it after a couple of years failing to understand what to do or on statements in the Readme. Thus, i've paid more attention to them then usual.

Oh, Uriel. How's your interesting Product going on, by the way? Also. If you WANT to get paid for your Product. Burp it in DLSite. I'm bloody more wanting it as Paid Legally then Freely, unless you intent it to be a Free Product.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything is going smoothly. As for the pay, I think I'll just will upload as many sites as I can I guess.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Dying to try this, seems like a mix of a LoK game I've played with Jungle Girl.