What's new

SIM [粗製] ボクの奴隷娼館 (RJ138742)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

And so it appears, the 'manage a brothel' game of this author.

Game play is fairly simple, certain room offer services (at the start it's only restaurant) and after a customer is done he drops resources, hover your mouse over it to collect those, use resources to research things and/or build stuffs.

You start off with a restaurant, and you can build prison to hold slaves, buy slaves, build glory hole room, etc.

The expression on the girl reflect their stats (3rd stat is obedience I think? whipping them increases this)

And since the game include loli, keep it to discussion only (not that there's much to discuss).
EDIT: Ok, they're actually 'dwarves', but just to be safe meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

Loved the 1st game with the little witch (good tower defense game)
Hope this one will be good too.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I should say this, so if asked I'll delete the post (probably won't make a difference later).

Normally you could only go to the second day in the demo, but if you delete the testTex1.dds (or just move it away) from the dat/gr folder, you can play for a whole week.

Also, you get upgrades from the stars, blue ones you get from the stuck on the wall room and greens you get from the chair rooms (girl can only work there if lewd or afraid). Use the whip room to make them afraid and use the shower room to recover their stamina. Later you can use the horse torture room to make them lewd.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

you say that in chair you get green stars but can be get in demo ???

cuz i cant

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

cuz i cant
It's one of the unlock via blue stars.

First one is always the whip room, then the chair room is one of the next.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cheat engine works great with this game. 50+girls hehe I like this game can't wait to buy it.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

cuz i cant
Only some girls could extract the green stars too, I believe they need a minimum of a certain stat, the first of the three I guess.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think when they are near brain dead they give the stars.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Only some girls could extract the green stars too, I believe they need a minimum of a certain stat, the first of the three I guess.
Yea I found that if they have at least 20 of the first stat they drop the green star. Also i put a girl with a 1 in that stat and I only got 1 coin.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To me it seemed like I could only get green stars from the blowjob rooms. The "stuck in a wall" sex rooms only seemed to give blue.

I think its awesome how intuitive this game maker's games are. Even without understanding Japanese, both of his games have mechanics that are very straightforward but interesting enough to keep me engaged.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Minimum of 20 on first stat to get green stars from chair room. I believe that is the attractiveness stat.

Second stat is lewdness. This moves the personality on the Y axis.

Third stat is submissiveness. This moves the personality on the X axis.

The first bar is the sanity bar. At 0 the girl will be mindbroken and can only be used in the glory hole.

The second bar is cleanliness. 0 Cleanliness will prevent you from getting stars, and give less money. Refill by putting the girl in the shower room.

The first status is mindbreak. I do not think it can be cured.

The second status is dirty. Fixable by chucking the girl in the shower.

The third status is STD. I'm assuming you can fix it with the vial unlock

The last status is pregnancy. You can put the girl in the punching room for an abortion.

For rooms;
The whip room adds submissiveness every second.

The horse room adds both submissiveness and lewdness every second at the same rate. If you want a lewd but non submissive girl, make sure that she has a higher second stat than third when you buy her. Be careful though, as it drains the sanity bar, and if you forget you put a girl in there it's highly likely she's gonna get mindbroken.

The personality of the girl affects the scene in the rooms.

In the glory hole room, the facial expression changes. 5 possible facial expressions (4 parts of the graph + mindbroken)

In the chair room, there are 3 possible scenes:
1:Submissive but non lewd, handjob
2:Submissive and lewd, handjob + kissing while mounted
3:Non-submissive and lewd, footjob

In the bed room, there are 3 possible scenes (that I have seen at least):
1:Submissive but non lewd, Fucked from behind.
2:Submissive and lewd, Missionary
3:Non-submissive and lewd, Cowgirl
I'm not sure if you can do pregnant sex.

The tent unlock in the middle unlocks a better slave market.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If the pictures on the blog are any indication, there will be more than just the "dwarves" to buy as slaves, it'll also include elves, humans and half-beasts(animal eared girls), so there will certainly be more variety than what's currently displayed in the demo.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game not support on window32 :l

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For anyone who uses cheat engine!

This has modifiers for gold, blue stars, and green stars.

Attachments

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Didn't the beards give them away?

I'm just kidding, don't worry people :p
It looks like an interesting concept, thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Of course not, I was too distracted by the possibility that your establishment is serving Slender Men everywhere.

While they're fully naked, at that.

Basically the other side of the wall is like bag-holding area, but for suits.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

If the pictures on the blog are any indication, there will be more than just the "dwarves" to buy as slaves, it'll also include elves, humans and half-beasts(animal eared girls), so there will certainly be more variety than what's currently displayed in the demo.
WOW! If that's actually what the developer is planning, man that's gonna be awesome. And I was worried if there was gonna be a lack of diversity :D.

By the way, anyone know what the hand unlock does? I thought it was kinda of a groping system on the restaurants and bars, but didn't see any difference.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

WOW! If that's actually what the developer is planning, man that's gonna be awesome. And I was worried if there was gonna be a lack of diversity :D.

By the way, anyone know what the hand unlock does? I thought it was kinda of a groping system on the restaurants and bars, but didn't see any difference.
Increase the radius for collecting coins/stars if I'm not mistaken.