What's new

Dickster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

I really appreciate these updates - saves me from checking his Patreon page 10-20 times a day :D

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any possibility to pay patreon without a credit card. I do not plan on getting one but I'd like to contribute. I haave an paypal with and I hoped I would be able to pay through that, but I must link a credit card to it persé.... Fuck that man. They offer to link your paypal to it but to do so I must add an credit card anyways... seems strang. Maybe I am just doing something wrong.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@geugeug: I do not believe you can use Paypal through Patreon, due to the adult content. If you email Akabur directly, I believe he has some other donation options. On his website, it still requires a credit card.

He is generally very responsive to emails, although, right now his updates say he is quite focused on Hermione Trainer and may not respond as timely.

Glad to hear you want to throw a few dollars his way. He's earned it, and I can't wait to see what deviousness he comes up with after HT and PT Gold.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know if there is any possibility to pay patreon without a credit card. I do not plan on getting one but I'd like to contribute. I haave an paypal with and I hoped I would be able to pay through that, but I must link a credit card to it persé.... Fuck that man. They offer to link your paypal to it but to do so I must add an credit card anyways... seems strang. Maybe I am just doing something wrong.
Paypal in general is a huge piece of shiet, most of the time you can pay with your normal bank account, even if they say you need a CC attached..... Retry a few times, it works 1/2. Other times, you add a CC and you can't pay with your bank account.....

TL;DR : Paypal sux and if you got a CC, NEVER use paypal for anything.

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patron only post from Akabur....can anyone share?

darkjudgeofgod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, that's kind of exciting news! I dunno how akabur works, but when I'm working on something, usually the credits are the last thing I work on.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was thinking the same thing. He did state in the past video that music was nearly done, and music was one of his last items to complete. Based on what I know, I would think the release actually is getting very close now. Exciting.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any way to buy the game without becoming a subscriber to something?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there any way to buy the game without becoming a subscriber to something?
Akabur is very friendly. All you have to do is Email him and he can probably set you up with something.

You will never know unless you try.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

on one hand, hermione.

on the other hand, Snape.

ugh.

I kinda want to play the game, but Snape is super gross.
Polymorph Potion + Hair + Snape = possibly not gross Snape

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Polymorph Potion + Hair + Snape = possibly not gross Snape
Hold on to... Well whatever you are holding on to.

Hot Damn!! a Gender Bender Snape would be smoking hot.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@xXHaseoXx: Wow, never thought I would see Snape and "smokin' hot" in the same sentence ;)

Also, I find it humorous that in your picture, I find the Harry Potter gender bender the least attractive. Must agree though, Seversa Snape is a winner!

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go to any retail store and buy a prepaid visa gift card, register the card with fake information on the activation site and re-enter the same fake information on the site which you plan to purchase from. There you go, anonymous purchase.

This doesn't work on DMM or other japanese sites, but will work for most others.

ChrisJew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patreon only update.

What's it about? I know it's not the game, but 6 days of nothing is a bit troubling.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It could also mean he's in the final stretch with miscellaneous stuff and doesn't have much to say. Gotta have faith.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The update was a video showing the area around his new apartment, basically showing the Patreon supporters where some of the money is going. Nothing game related, although he did mention that he has a "plan" for release.

I still believe he will be releasing in the next 2-3 weeks based on the information I have been following. BUT, I was not around for his earlier release and do not know how extensive of a beta test he runs.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The update was a video showing the area around his new apartment, basically showing the Patreon supporters where some of the money is going. Nothing game related, although he did mention that he has a "plan" for release.

I still believe he will be releasing in the next 2-3 weeks based on the information I have been following. BUT, I was not around for his earlier release and do not know how extensive of a beta test he runs.

Akabur is a fellow Procrastinator, his games before were delayed because of bad Internet Connection and Uploading them took a tole on his Computer and or Internet Connection. He has said he has slower Internet now so he may have it worse when it comes to Uploading things Online.

Got to hope for the best though lol

ChrisJew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

January the 17th is my guess for release.