What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Hm....
Does anyone know where the music comes from?
I heard some tunes earlier, like 'sitenno' (the one when you are fighting the 'Four Heavenly Knights'), i think i was right at the start in Unholy Sanctuary.
I really want more from this stuff.
Well maybe some of the music was made by the developers, i dunno.

And.. wth i expected a twist in the plot, but that went beyond my expectations xD
I think i'm giving it another playthrough with rogues translated version, when it comes out. (Although the words like gugaguda or chaitawaa made me giggle:))

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm....
I heard some tunes earlier, like 'sitenno' (the one when you are fighting the 'Four Heavenly Knights'), i think i was right at the start in Unholy Sanctuary.

And.. wth i expected a twist in the plot, but that went beyond my expectations xD
I think i'm giving it another playthrough with rogues translated version, when it comes out. (Although the words like gugaguda or chaitawaa made me giggle:))
the music isn't made by the developers, look up dance of the knights.

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just want a better translation. Lol its a gg but eh its very difficult to go along without translations. And yes I know they're are a few working on that as we speak

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's great that the game is finaly out, and I'm downloading it right now, but before playing I'll wait for the translation. I like this game too much to spoil it whith ununderstandable moonlanguage.

So, waitng for translations!

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm....

Same here, general visuals provided good story, but with the understanding of the text it's 10x better,deeper,funnier(and all the other similar stuff),maybe I should do like choasmagic6 and not play part 3 untill it's translation comes out.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can have sex with her when you beat Alice, even though that seems like the wrong path. You only get the options to try the Alice encounter again or go to the title when you do that.
FUCK! Thanks for the spoiler, you genius!!!

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seconded, I suggest his post get's deleted(by him or a mod), and of course both quotes too after that's done.
doesnt need to be deleted just needs to be spoilerd

MohawkLogan:cool:

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't play it on hard, some of the bosses are impossible to beat lol

poiuytrewq

Reputation score

For some reason my meditate always brings up this message and closes the window. I got as far as I could without using meditate, but it's obviously an important skill -_- any fixes? I'm already running it on AppLocale

Attachments

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does someone know how to beat Alma Elma in the castle? I know that Sylph's power should become stronger there, allowing double attack while doing a normal attack and reducing the cost to 1 sp, but I activated Sylph's power 4 times and nothing happened.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some reason my meditate always brings up this message and closes the window. I got as far as I could without using meditate, but it's obviously an important skill -_- any fixes? I'm already running it on AppLocale
it looks like it not able to find the text line, all i can say is to re-download, BTW good good getting that far without meditate.

<spoiler>can some one please tell me how to use the quadruple Giga? I kind of skipped the part were Alice tells me how it works.</spoiler>

kaspiakapsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally finished playing the second part(big thx to ppl who were kind enough to share some hints how to get through some tough places). The ending twist really left me itching for the third part. Can't wait until it comes out.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

<spoiler>can some one please tell me how to use the quadruple Giga? I kind of skipped the part were Alice tells me how it works.</spoiler>
Just click the skill and wait :D
...Sry... force of habit, I intend to troll much...
You can't use the Quadruple Giga in normal battles, it requires Luca to concentrate 4 turns (for each spirit)
The only use for this skill atm is when fighting Cranberia in the castle, if you read carefully when fighting her, you'll know when to use that skill for sure.

Hentaimancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having a problem in MG2 with one of the slime-girls, i think she is one of Alice`s knights, a slimegirl with a red gem in the forehead. I defeated the other slimegirls, but when i face this one, she kills me in one hit. How can i defeat her? I am using the japanese version, and i do not understans a word of it. :D

poiuytrewq

Reputation score

it looks like it not able to find the text line, all i can say is to re-download, BTW good good getting that far without meditate.

haha, thanks. I'll try redownloading it

dizzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else playing part 2 with AGTH and Atlas?
Most of the text from the game isn't being copied to the clipboard for some reason, any ideas? (Auto copy is on, just doesn't do it 80% of the time)

poiuytrewq

Reputation score

Redownloaded from a different source, but I'm still getting the same error as before, meditate causes my game to crash

choasmagic6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Summon Golem and ONLY guard. You'll automatically win.
Lol no you won't. Divine Grasp from her is an instant lost, Heaven can be broken out of by attacking. She also has a 1 hit skill thats reduced to about 875 damage. Honestly the only way to win is pure luck. I used Undine until I have 2 points left then used Sala.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol no you won't. Divine Grasp from her is an instant lost, Heaven can be broken out of by attacking. She also has a 1 hit skill thats reduced to about 875 damage. Honestly the only way to win is pure luck. I used Undine until I have 2 points left then used Sala.
I think you are misunderstanding something, I'm pretty sure Hentaimancer meant the very first encounter of Eberie in Undines Cave, there, you win by just surviving.