Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

so whats new in this update ? i can't tell at all T_T
After resting at your ship you can do the Simulator again. There's the Dojo quest with the mobsters and the slums.
There's more detail on all that a bit earlier on the topic.
xoxo

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think the fly and maggots? it's all i can tell, but since i've been gone from this game for so long. it might be old lol.
yeah, fly and maggots are old.

newest is being able to use the simulator again (be warned, after you agree to her terms to get out, you auto-agree every time after that)

then theres the dojo quest, which leads to a fight with two mobsters, that leads to a super long h scene if you lose (but you have to wait for them to actually start doing H stuff, they just kick you around a bit first)

if you lose to them, then go into the bar afterwards, you meet them again, press "don't resist" for a CG scene thing.

also, mobsters in slums quest has new battle H stuff, and a new CG scene for giving up.

thats about it.

look through the thread for how to find everything.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where do i find the dojo quest? i thought i checked every where already.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where do i find the dojo quest? i thought i checked every where already.
You have to come back to, I think, the Central District, and revisit some of the old areas and talk to people. I think the elf bar is where you need to go. Someone will tell you about the dojo. Then you can visit the dojo in the Ishukan District. Just talking to him will automatically give you a new combat move (a screwattack-like move if you jump, hold a movement key, and attack), and you can purchase upgrades to your attacks. One of the conversations with the dojo guy leads to a fight with the gangsters.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone download this to mega or something? ive had the DL cut out at around 250-300 megs 5 times now.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone download this to mega or something? ive had the DL cut out at around 250-300 megs 5 times now.
Give me the DL link for the game from the site, and I'll upload it to MEGA.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the longer box password is blade. the second is a captcha. click the first blue word after entering those words.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the longer box password is blade. the second is a captcha. click the first blue word after entering those words.
Alright. It'll be a little while before the download is done. Then I will upload it.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

here's a link to latest version

edit: remove b/c i don't think anyone need anymore. if anyone need again. i will reupload.

Last edited:

MichelleK2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to come back to, I think, the Central District, and revisit some of the old areas and talk to people. I think the elf bar is where you need to go. Someone will tell you about the dojo. Then you can visit the dojo in the Ishukan District. Just talking to him will automatically give you a new combat move (a screwattack-like move if you jump, hold a movement key, and attack), and you can purchase upgrades to your attacks. One of the conversations with the dojo guy leads to a fight with the gangsters.
You have to talk to the bartender at the Hole bar, then try to leave the planet. Sylvia will chastise you for not visiting the embassy. Go to embassy, talk to the guy there and the dojo will appear.

glideadon

Reputation score

So I used to be able to run the game fine, but all of a sudden the game won't respond to my keyboard or my controllers!

I even tried redownloading the game and running from a clean install... still won't read the inputs from my keyboard/controller. Anyone else have this problem? Any solution?

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I used to be able to run the game fine, but all of a sudden the game won't respond to my keyboard or my controllers!

I even tried redownloading the game and running from a clean install... still won't read the inputs from my keyboard/controller. Anyone else have this problem? Any solution?
Is your system set to Japanese Local? That is one of the things I can think of off top of my head that may be interfering.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try unplugging and replugging your controller.

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also, mobsters in slums quest has new battle H stuff, and a new CG scene for giving up.
Which one is "mobsters in slums"? Are you referring to the first Coolio Gang green guys? If so, I don't seem to be finding anything new regarding them. If not, i'm not sure what other mobster type mobs there are.

D

Deleted member 18619

The most recent update is really good, great CG and all. I liked the toilet sex part, especially where it is possible to change from a first-person view (of the rapist, not Aya) and a third person view.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yah, i couldn't figure out what buttons to press to change the view point lol.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

I loved that you could change the viewpoint. I was hoping the author did the same with all events in the update, but only disappointed myself. Lost a lot of (admittedly useless) time getting each event again to check.

D

Deleted member 18619

I don't think he would redo the scenes, unfortunately. Would like to see CG of some of the poses that was in his blog, however (pencil sketch of two of those zombie-men and aya)

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

I'm not that familiar with 3d animation, but what I was hoping for was a different camera angle. Would that actually require all new rendering, since he already has the scenes?
Anyway, just being selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.