What's new

ADV [ sun strike soft ] サンストライクソフト Tower and Spirits タワー&スピリッツ RE140657 RJ140657

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So let me get my final opinion out of the way first: NOT WORTH IT.

It's a tower-defense-offense base-race game thing, like if DotA mixes with tower defense and line tower wars...but the result have brain damage.

The basic is simple: both side have a 'base', kill the opponent's to win.

You use 'mana' to summon units or build towers, and there's some cost on the spirit side but it's negligible in my play. Killing enemy units/buildings give you mana based on their cost.

Now you have 3 tabs of things to choose from: Towers, Units and Spirits
Towers will ask you to click on any square in the map and an 'engineer' unit will walk towards it to build a tower. They are fragile and can be killed so careful when to call make them. Tower offer no mana regen. In demo there's the basic gun, cannon and flame thrower. You don't really need them but about 5-7 of basic gun should suffice in dealing with the demo.

Units is where most of the game you should be dealing with. Summoning units increase your mana regen per tick. You can also increase the cost of the unit summoned by upgrading their stats (up to twice, i.e. triple stats of base) this also increase the mana regen increases. Eventually you'll have so much mana that you can spam maxed stat (HP, attack damage, attack speed, move speed all +2'd) units.
In the demo there's 3 units:
Skeleton - default unit and a sort of 'core' of the spirit part, will get to that there.
Shark - meh
Ice Golem - spam these when you feel like you should crush their defense (maxed skeleton is better at killing other skeletons but they die quickly to towers)

Spirits: the hentai part of the game (and laughably why they tag the game with NTR, both taking and taken kind)

They're basically another unit you can summon but they're pretty weak so frankly I just don't even bother with mine.
They have the same HP/damage/attack speed that can be upgraded when they earn exp in the field. (3 atk per point and 1 attack speed)
There's 2 variation of the buttons on this page, while recovering and otherwise. (回復終了 is 'end recovering', which means you're recovering that one)
You can only have 1 spirit recovering at a time, which heals their HP and increase their 'loyalty' (I just call it that) point.
While recovering, the last button (the middle button is changing equipment, not available in demo so meh) is to view the recovery process...just an animation loop really (hit ESC to go back to the field)

When not recovering the buttons are 'recover', 'equipment' and 'deploy' which change it to another set of buttons which are: 'synchro' (manually control the spirit in a 3rd person, don't bother) 'forced recovery' (immediately pulls the spirit back into base) and 'retreat/cancel retreat'

Ok that's a lot of text and not even anything H...well, here it is.

Anytime a spirit is defeated in the field, she'll just lay there, and either ally Skeleton or enemy's can grab her.
If it's ally it'll drag her back to base (no need to pay for forced recovery cost), if it's enemy's it'll start to drain the loyalty point, hit 0 and it'll drag the girl back to the opposite base and now she switch side.

Since I'm almost certain the only H content is the 'recovery' view thing, this makes is rather lackluster both as a game and as a H-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: タワー&スピリッツ Tower and Spirits

you know... i am kinda curious about it anyway.

trilandpk

Reputation score

so I decided to buy this and I can't say I expected better considering the demo

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!YZMzxKII!g4etO-JpMbMQ0jSFUqDih7drV2SdFe3gveZeBm5cXVA

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the pace was so damn fast that the spirit got captured the moment she went out

cookie_god

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so iv tried the demo and the mega link and this game doesnt run. at all. my applocale is japanese and im the admin user. but every time i try to open it, nothing happens at all. any thoughts? ssme thing happened with another 3d game, something with orcs, but i think they we're built with the same engine.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

so iv tried the demo and the mega link and this game doesnt run. at all. my applocale is japanese and im the admin user. but every time i try to open it, nothing happens at all. any thoughts? ssme thing happened with another 3d game, something with orcs, but i think they we're built with the same engine.
They're built with Unity engine.

So go look for the fix for that.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game seems curiously resistant to cheat engine. First time I tried it, it wouldn't find any matches for the memory value for currency. Then it actually very froze the game. Then it went back to not finding any values even though I set the search to "all" types. Very strange.

EDIT

Despite that, I eventually figured out that if you just spam units you eventually win. No strategy required.

Not much hentai from what I can tell. None from winning and none from losing. Only one troop type seemed to be able to grapple the girls, and that was just a silly dildo attack. Lame.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game seems curiously resistant to cheat engine. First time I tried it, it wouldn't find any matches for the memory value for currency. Then it actually very froze the game. Then it went back to not finding any values even though I set the search to "all" types. Very strange.

EDIT

Despite that, I eventually figured out that if you just spam units you eventually win. No strategy required.

Not much hentai from what I can tell. None from winning and none from losing. Only one troop type seemed to be able to grapple the girls, and that was just a silly dildo attack. Lame.
If you put a girl into 'recovering' state you can view them in some kinda of dark room being pound by a black stick...

Also rather than finding the current value, change search type from 4 bytes into All and search for your generation rate.