What's new

Swissmade games issue

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a few swiss made games and I can't complete them worth crap cause their soo annoying. If anyone has hacked versions of swiss made 3 witches and/or know of a free app I can hack them with let me know. Also... there is a few items (few of you know) I need to recollect but haven't found them on site.

Specifically save file for LOTOR (if you don't know what that is please ask)

Also made by Swiss made is Dungeon Sex Slave does anyone know if there will be a final release??

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Swissmade games issue

The last I heard about Swissmade games was that we are not allowed to post them. The author came in and kindly requested people don't post his/her works. They didn't mind us discussing them but lay off the linking.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

wasnt swiss made games already dead? last i know from its page was 3 years ago when he finished lab of pleasure 4 and then went dead no new info

does it have new page or anything?

OP
archangelgemini

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well first and foremost I am not asking for the files. I already have them. Just wondering if there was a way to beat them. As for the three witches there isn't a forward option for them. Also I was not aware of Swissmades ruling. There are quite a few swiss made games I payed to get and their a lot of fun. As for the Dungeon Sex Slave I have all the way to number 4 was curious if there was a 5th.