What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Clymenia ] [クリメニア] Civilian Justice League -Enduring the Worst in the Name of Justice- / 民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~ (RE136535) (RJ136535)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the maker of Witch Act/Luxuria

' 'a Downloading the trial, but it seems to be the usual fair of heroine slowly losing moral fiber stuffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア]民間正義会社~正義のためなら陵辱も枕営業も耐える!~

games from this maker is always good, I enjoyed all of his three games.

Hope someone will come up with the link fast :D

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just bought it.
I'll upload it in an hour or so once the download is done

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please, for the love of the guy who made the game, wait until it has sold at least 500 copies.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please, for the love of the guy who made the game, wait until it has sold at least 500 copies.
Good point. I'll wait till he's sold a bunch since he's one of my favourite developers as well.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Already over 150 sold in just couple hours

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already over 150 sold in just couple hours
Please wait until 200 - 300 ...
I want the next game get better and better ...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Please wait until 200 - 300 ...
I want the next game get better and better ...
Going by the previous games' record of 1000+ sales I'm sure this is just because it's still morning in Japan so people are out working right now (remember that DLSite update around 9-10AM in Japan time and the 'upcoming' list updates about 3-4PM)

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a torrent floating around now anyway.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question about upgrading facilities. When upgrading from level 1 to 2, the cost should've gone from 200k to 500k, but it's now charging 1 mil. Is this a bug or did I not read something correctly?

EDIT: Pretty sure it's a bug now. When I upgrated to the 3rd level, it started charging me 2 mil, which was the next's level's cost. It sucks cause you'll be paying more than you have to, so it's rougher on your money. Gonna wait till this is fixed before I play it cause money's just draining till no tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Question about upgrading facilities. When upgrading from level 1 to 2, the cost should've gone from 200k to 500k, but it's now charging 1 mil. Is this a bug or did I not read something correctly?

EDIT: Pretty sure it's a bug now. When I upgrated to the 3rd level, it started charging me 2 mil, which was the next's level's cost. It sucks cause you'll be paying more than you have to, so it's rougher on your money. Gonna wait till this is fixed before I play it cause money's just draining till no tomorrow.
I just cheatengine it :v given what I've done so far the game is hell of a grind without doing so. (at upgrade lv 21 I can't even one-shot the level-C map's minions)

Some options unlock as you progress (like appearing on TV)

But for now here's some infos:
The 3 upgrades are:
Attack
Toughness (armor break harder, not more defense)
Limit (for each lv of limit, you can upgrade the above 3 times, higher level of limit increase maintenance cost)

You get more HP/MP/defense with levels (also unlock healing spells)

There is still corruption stuffs, but I'm not sure if it's flag-based (like being filmed by the TV crew when getting raped) or if it's based on hidden value.

I'll update first post once I actually finish it :v

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's an 99% complete save if someone wants it, I'm missing one ending and don't know how to get it =.='

The game is really good *-*

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are already links on net

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Currently using cheat engine to "fix" the extra money being depleted. I don't want to cheat completely, so this is all I can do. Also for anyone who beat the game, is there a new game plus? And what gets transferred over?

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Currently using cheat engine to "fix" the extra money being depleted. I don't want to cheat completely, so this is all I can do. Also for anyone who beat the game, is there a new game plus? And what gets transferred over?
You keep all your data, cash and upgrades (except for toughness and the modification upgrades, which are pretty cheap anyway) .

Just get your fame up and unlock the insurance companies then do the sex events involving them for easy money. Television events give pretty good fame and gold too.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried doing one of the sex event sponsors, but the boss said Natsume's not that kind of girl. I'm assuming I should just keep dying to enemies to increase corruption?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's an 99% complete save if someone wants it, I'm missing one ending and don't know how to get it =.='

The game is really good *-*
win last boss
last boss GoR
no $ 2 times, talk to sister choice 90000k faster
pass 1 year

I tried doing one of the sex event sponsors, but the boss said Natsume's not that kind of girl. I'm assuming I should just keep dying to enemies to increase corruption?
if u say enemy GoR 2nd 3rd hscene, after GoR few times, go research institute, talk to doctor 2nd choice then try GoR again and again, 3rd one need go research institute again

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks, that unlocked more of the GoR scenes, but I still can't do the sponsor events...do I have to lose in battle while recorded to gain corruption?

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, that unlocked more of the GoR scenes, but I still can't do the sponsor events...do I have to lose in battle while recorded to gain corruption?
I'd also like to know about this. I noticed that there's a hidden stat that increases by 1 when you do TV shows.

What's GoR btw?