What's new

ACT [azurezero] Dash - lil red ror (RELEASED £3.20)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the demo currently features 1/3 cg and just 1 H animation,

the finished game has 8 excellent cg and 6 H sprite animations.

the game is about red riding hood racing the wolf to her friends house in the woods, she needs to get there before he fucks her silly, and in her way are his various minions trying to fuck her good :)

Lustfire did the CG

this game is a run or rape where you have to avoid traps,monsters,etc utilizing your jump and dash abilities. i think it has quite a bit of depth for such simple mechanics

arrow keys to move
Z to dash
X to jump
enter to restart level when caught

the final game will have a checkpoint unlocked every 5 levels when you run out of lives you can continue from there

Last edited by a moderator:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Dash - lil red ror

It's kind of hard, but not really in an annoying way.
Sure, I get her caught half a dozen times because I get her cornered, but it feels like it was my fault and not that the RNG wanted to screw me over.

The only thing I can say it's bad about the game is having to see the gameover cg every time she gets caught. That and the lack of a 2x zoom (Even having it by default and not being able to change it would be good, playing it windowed is so tiny)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kind of hard, but not really in an annoying way.
Sure, I get her caught half a dozen times because I get her cornered, but it feels like it was my fault and not that the RNG wanted to screw me over.

The only thing I can say it's bad about the game is having to see the gameover cg every time she gets caught. That and the lack of a 2x zoom (Even having it by default and not being able to change it would be good, playing it windowed is so tiny)
I added a toggle for the cg, it's a bit messy cause it still goes to the cg room (so it unlocks) but instantly goes back to the level

twill be the 1 key and there'll be a menu option

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

you're intentionally not supposed to be able to jump over the starting wall in this level to end the 'demo' right?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you're intentionally not supposed to be able to jump over the starting wall in this level to end the 'demo' right?
dash,jump immediately... i figured it was the only way to ensure the player learned how to do the high jump by putting them in a situation they needed to do it...
also the demo should have 10 levels

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be honest with you, I've always kind of wished the sprites were a little bigger in your games. I mean, I can tell what's going on well enough, but sometimes I wish I could zoom in to see the finer details.

Alas, that's just my opinion on the matter. Aside from that, this game is an enjoyable little experience. Especially that cg.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is faptastic

Preparing to lose some money from paypal

Just take My Money

=================

Traped Inside , the slime won't come

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest with you, I've always kind of wished the sprites were a little bigger in your games. I mean, I can tell what's going on well enough, but sometimes I wish I could zoom in to see the finer details.

Alas, that's just my opinion on the matter. Aside from that, this game is an enjoyable little experience. Especially that cg.
:) i'll have the gallery mode have a smaller view but there isnt much detail to see :)

does £2.40/4usd sound okay? the game will have 25 levels and a time attack mode :)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is faptastic

Preparing to lose some money from paypal

Just take My Money

=================

Trapped Inside , the slime won't come
DASH+IMMEDIATEJUMP

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The slime can stuck too I guess:D

Attachments

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

depending on how long the art takes, i'm hoping to have this game done in 2-3 weeks
Unless you don't have something big in mind after these 2-3 weeks,i suggest to w8 more. Just to be sure to not waste art like that.
Anyway it's your choice.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess the jump is too low
try the dash jump but still can't pass it

------------

Silly Me , the dash+jump have to be very precise or at the same time
I always use dash then jump

========

She can walk trough wall:D

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess the jump is too low
ry the dash jump but still can't pass it
thats the level forcing the player to learn it, push jump immediately after dashing

Unless you don't have something big in mind after these 2-3 weeks,i suggest to w8 more. Just to be sure to not waste art like that.
Anyway it's your choice.
I was thinking the art would take that long, the level design should be done before that, though im struggling to remember what the list of enemies was haha, one shibari girl though for sure :)

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Not gonna lie, LustFire's art is pretty fantastic.