Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ139982.html

Futa game with body growth

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: ムクムクウォー Mukumuku War

That looks just... Awful. The models just look plain lazy.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The knight keep on kicking my butt cuz you can't interrupt her even with a kick in the trial. And I sprouted a dick once.

Edit: Then in next playthrough, my warrior became a oppai on next lvl up and that somehow upped my power to the point where it just blasted through that knight's armor. Then I got killed by an waiting archer.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cerebrus92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just ran past everyone and beat the boss the games is pretty tough

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The trial seems pretty good as far as control and mechanics.

Is there a way to sex the enemies? I tried before and after getting the upgrade, with and without a full charge, with and without shooting them with the projectile first, with and without removing their armor, etc. I even looked at the controls. Maybe its just not in the demo or I'm missing something.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

The trial seems pretty good as far as control and mechanics.

Is there a way to sex the enemies? I tried before and after getting the upgrade, with and without a full charge, with and without shooting them with the projectile first, with and without removing their armor, etc. I even looked at the controls. Maybe its just not in the demo or I'm missing something.
AFAIK the only smexing in the demo is a single scene you get for beating the boss.

Which is a feat, let me tell you.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the warriors I just kicked them so they could not get a hit in. For the archers I crouched down just close enough so that I could poke them and not have them run away. The knight id hit once and then run back to doge her attack and repeat. The wizards I just killed before they could bet a spell off. And for the boss I just kept mashing attack until I got lucky, could not find away to avoid her attacks.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The knight keep on kicking my butt cuz you can't interrupt her even with a kick in the trial. And I sprouted a dick once.

Edit: Then in next playthrough, my warrior became a oppai on next lvl up and that somehow upped my power to the point where it just blasted through that knight's armor. Then I got killed by an waiting archer.
ROFL. You make this game sounds more fun to play than it actually is.

BigBear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mega? Anyone?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

35 purchases on dlsite, my guess is people are underwhelmed by the demo and not buying.
And when nobody actually has the game, there's nobody who can leak it in the first place.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ROFL. You make this game sounds more fun to play than it actually is.
Dunno.. just stated exactly what happened, it was quite annoying and underwhelming for me. Way too much effort required compared to EACT game.
TBH i hate this game.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am glad to see a futa game because there is not a lot of games in that genre, but this one does not look "well done", almost lazy.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All though it doesn't look good I still want to play it since im into futa on girl.