What's new

ACT [ Blue Mad Diode ] [ 青色ハッキョウダイオード] DepriviA / D e p r a v i A RE140678 RJ140678

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

From the maker of the game which you control a girl and can summon a weird purple tentacle thingy to attack comes a new game, it seems this time you control an angel, which can change into dark form if you have enough Chaos Orb.

Edit:

Warning: Guro Content

Edit again:

Control:
Shift for chaos transformation (consume 1 chaos orb, recovered at the beginning of each stage?)
Z for jump (press once again in air to hover)
X for attack
Spacebar for space

Weapon: Sword - throw 1 sword (default)
Axe - throw axe that went upward in a diagonal line
Arrow - shoot a pair of arrow in 45 degree angle
Melee sword
Knife - throw knives

Armor:
Chaos (press shift) invincibility (you still get knocked, but no damage). Lower your overall rank
Minimum/glowing armor

Losing to enemy give you guro death or H-death (only found one so far, which is the weird skeleton enemy thing)

Only 2 stage available, Intro stage (The lost Village), and stage 1 (The Sloth).

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Depravia/D Pravia

Warning: Guro content

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems the stage will get named after the 7 sins, after you complete the Lost Village, Sloth is available to play :D

Still didn't know on how to change to demon (or if that's even available on the demo)

But info on clothes and weapon:

Normal clothes - default

Glowing clothes - make you wear less, but your weapon get upgraded (can throw 2 axes, etc)

Weapon:

Knife (max 3/4 at once)
Sword (max 1/2 at once)
Axe (max 1 at once)
Melee sword
Arrow (shoot at 45 degree angle, max of 2 pairs at once)

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

press shift to go into chaos mode. You become invincible (excluding knockback) and all your abilities are the "armour+" power level, but it is temporary. you also get a lower score at the end of the stage for using them (significantly) so if it relies on S ranks to unlock end game content it'll be a tricky one.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eerr I want to love this game but her movement speed is to slow. seems like there is going to be more guro then H sadly. I feel sad for all the mutilated girls in the background, the game looks awesome.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The weapons remind me of Ghosts and Goblins, but the layout reminds me of the sidescrolling Castlevania games. Dracula X comes to mind. Anyway, guro really never bothered me that much, so I'm wondering what they're gonna throw in.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Note that you can turn off the guro though.

It seems the stage will get named after the 7 sins, after you complete the Lost Village, Sloth is available to play :D

Still didn't know on how to change to demon (or if that's even available on the demo)

But info on clothes and weapon:

Normal clothes - default

Glowing clothes - make you wear less, but your weapon get upgraded (can throw 2 axes, etc)

Weapon:

Knife (max 3/4 at once)
Sword (max 1/2 at once)
Axe (max 1 at once)
Melee sword
Arrow (shoot at 45 degree angle, max of 2 pairs at once)
You also forgot holy water arcs and deals small AoE on impact and seems to deal 2 damage instead of 1.

Also note that by holding the attack key and charging the meter, you can unleash a supermove depending on each weapon. Knives lets you throw piercing knives. Bastard sword has a sword rotate around you. Sword creates a flying sword that moves towards the direction you do . Axe creates a cyclone that moves forward slightly before stopping. Holy water performs a watered down hydrostorm (it only goes reaches down to your feet). Arrow creates an explosive shot.

Last edited:
OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Note that you can turn off the guro though.

You also forgot holy water arcs and deals small AoE on impact and seems to deal 2 damage instead of 1.

Also note that by holding the attack key and charging the meter, you can unleash a supermove depending on each weapon. Knives lets you throw piercing knives. Bastard sword has a sword rotate around you. Sword creates a flying sword that moves towards the direction you do . Axe creates a cyclone that moves forward slightly before stopping. Holy water performs a watered down hydrostorm (it only goes reaches down to your feet). Arrow creates an explosive shot.
I didn't realize Holy Water exist before I posted that. Sorry. XD

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So I edit the first post to give more information... anything I should add more?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Each of the minor enemy seems to be named after the arcanas. The skeleton enemies are Fool while the flying wheel enemies are Star.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

wow, this game is a lot of fun!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like the demo was updated a few days ago. This is what I got from the creator's blog by using Google translate:

• The abolition the Y-axis movement of Seoul that appear when you kill an enemy the devil.
- The specification of the knock back the enemy devil upon contact
Change "do not disturb until it comes into contact with the ground" → to "clear the Do Not Disturb in time"
• The change in the scaffold can not be slipping through the part of the scaffolding of LostVilleage late.
· Weakening somewhat "holy ax".
· "Buster Sword" enhanced somewhat.
• The implementation of the switching ON / OFF of the stage effects.
• The adjustment per decision of TheStrength, the timing of the guard.
- Fixed a bug in TheFool & TheJustis death animation.
· CG mode implementation.
- Added a game over Ryona CG of the trap at the time of death LostVillage.
- Added trap in TheSloth, the game is over Ryona CG of TheStorengs death.
• Adding a death animation of falling death
And implementation of a save system
And capacity reduction of all objects in the game
And adjustment object of each stage, the placement of the enemy
And modify miscellaneous minor bugs
· Change of notation Circle logo (complete self-satisfaction)
· Change TheSloth and LostVillage so even play the trial version after the end notation.

Supplement some.

● ON / OFF of the stage effect is subtle whether there is an effect.
It is also possible that if there is no your report "became lightly!" and be abolished.

● (in order to spit out the data to a temporary folder on the C drive temporarily) out of space on the C drive if you've fallen into a situation inoperable, only voice of Angelica that sounds to black out the conversation after the end of the Sarieru and Angelica , or I can be considered to lack of memory. Therefore, there is likely to be improved with the increase the free space on the C drive, to terminate other applications. Depending on the stage, but because the memory 700MB ~ 1000MB consumption, Depravia does not work in the first PC of memory 1GB. (Tested)

● cut surface is black most Ryona CG of the game over at the time of TheSloth stage. Not a bug, it is a last resort for examination of DLSITE san also did not pass even visceral mosaic. I think DMM's so generous to the bizarre expression, put to find Sashikaeyo mosaic version when you sell over there.
After playing through the updated demo, it looks like there were two new game over screens added, and tinkering around with the save file unlocked an anime mode option on the title screen. It still doesn't work yet, but I'm assuming it's going to be the in-game rape/guro animations. If anyone's too lazy to play through the demo and can't be arsed with modifying the sale file, I'm attaching mine. It should have all of the current CGs unlocked, as well as both levels cleared (they're replayable). I've also noticed that you can actually alter the clear ratings you've received through the save file, too, even for the levels that are locked, but there's obviously no noticeable effect for them yet.

Oh, and being able to turn off stage effects is a godsend. My laptop (and even my desktop at times, which has 8GB of RAM and a 7870 GPU) really slowed down to a crawl when trying to play the demo before and now it runs so much more smoothly. It's actually a pretty fun game when it's not running at 10 frames per second.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Pretty decent combat. Yeah, she's a little slow but if you equip the lighter suit, you are faster. Also, once you get the arrows, don't let em go. Easily the most OP weapon that I've seen. Fast fire, good spread. Perfect against the sloth boss.

Not a big fan of guro...but the gameplay and the little H there is looks good. Plus being able to turn off guro is very very nice.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Upload some of the boss pic from his pixiv, source here:

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wait, are you saying these are bosses? Cause there's a video link in the description of that picture set, and they looked like normal enemies to me.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, are you saying these are bosses? Cause there's a video link in the description of that picture set, and they looked like normal enemies to me.
Whoops yeah, don't know what's gotten into my head when I made that post before. But yeah, it's normal enemies :I

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Can't wait to see some of those in action. Especially Moon, Coin and Lovers. :D

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He did a video on nicovideo showing the update.

3 stage completed so far, improved control speed, reduced file size and memory usage, etc.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to say that, after fumbling through yesterday's blog update with Google Translate, the game's creator might be saying that the game's not going to be finished this month. It's obviously hard to tell what the heck Google's trying to say, but here it is:

Finally I have become in December. Remaining one month this year. Early is what.
By the way, even winter Komi this time, where's Chomesu I think are salesgirl in. It is still w

The progress basis of Depravia, I finished making all the devil's Major Arcana and Minor Arcana, also enemy introduction page of the official page, part that was supposed to blank is now filled all. In all 26 body. One always will think whether equal to or greater than at least 30 patterns because there is only erotic anime. Trap and boss worth also will be how much if you included?

The final stage was also the end the configuration. I will continue to enter the future in the making of the final boss.

Design & programming of future plans, final boss
And final stage Guroanime CG & hentai CG of
Staff Roll Movie dot anime viewing mode production · CG mode of production of finished Endings (multiple endings of the number pattern Yes. Bad ending minute CG is already completed)
Save relationship system fixes, Sariel's & Bones's voice (Requested) + I want to make even Toka OP movie if there is a built-in-surplus ...

I'll try as much as possible, but hey are Choi severity unlikely in December. Progress will be also pleased to report.

Though the CG collection that was hobbling has produced under the surface of the water is delusion and Toka Na Once put out in winter Komi,
Since the direction of production of Depravia is priority, wonder if the place where I went with some circumstances ....

I hope it's not the case, as I'm really looking forward to this, but at least I'll (hopefully) have Card Quest 2 coming out this month to tide me over 'til then.