What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Mmmmm, anyway, VH is ridicoulously fun. I found out it takes 90 days for Nanako to show her pregnancy. It then takes 30 days afterward for her to give birth. Also you can use the debug tool for instant birth....

QB any luck on the job?

Also anyone found a translated version of Siroma?
Didn't know about the birthing in the game...I just thought it was a status...

As far as my job goes, ugh...Gotta look for a new one, then again saying that I already applied everywhere around me my only hope to find one online...;-;

Hanz

Lurker
Reputation score

good luck on the job hunt, I live in maine, and the job market is as dead as Britney Spear's Brain.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

couldn't be bothered to get rid of the speech bubble.

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have the dev website for VH? Just something I could at least check for updates on?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have the dev website for VH? Just something I could at least check for updates on?

Enjoy. Seems though that some people are being IP blocked though...Not sure if it's them having problems or what...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Protip: Use an IE tab if you're in firefox. For some reason, it seems to make it work.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been idly adding new stuff to VH, I have a few new scenes and what not.

I'm just not one of the developers of it, so I don't want to post the mods I made, don't want to step on anyone's toes.

(I'm working on animating some sprites for RyonaRPG too.)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been idly adding new stuff to VH, I have a few new scenes and what not.

I'm just not one of the developers of it, so I don't want to post the mods I made, don't want to step on anyone's toes.

(I'm working on animating some sprites for RyonaRPG too.)
Hmmm...If I haven't said so already I'm adding Q-bee to RyonaRPG, but I need help with those large pictures for her. I guess you wouldn't be able to draw them would you? ( And yes I know the people first hand that mod and work on RyonaRPG ).

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool, Q-Bee would be fun to run around with in that game. ^^

Hrmm, I really don't have any artistic abilities to speak of. (If you search my name, you'll prolly find me all over the place, but my artwork that I drew is from like, 10 years ago ; ; ...) And so, sorry, I do not draw. But I have been idly editing sprites and stuff.

Now, with that said, I can look into editing RyonaRPG to add more then 1 attack animation for Q-Bee, so she like, stings ppl too. That would be cool. But I'm not sure if it's RPGM2K or 2K3, haven't loaded it in yet. But I have stolen all the sprite files from it :p

Like, I am working on animating a bunch of files that just have static pictures. And working on a few sex animations. If you got a sprite of Q-Bee I might be able to work on that, but even then I am not TOO good at it. Just starting out ^^

Mostly I've been farting around with VH... (What IS that game called anywho?)

Hmmm...If I haven't said so already I'm adding Q-bee to RyonaRPG, but I need help with those large pictures for her. I guess you wouldn't be able to draw them would you? ( And yes I know the people first hand that mod and work on RyonaRPG ).

boxofninjas

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody still want a guide for VH?
Someone posted a partially translated VH game.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool, Q-Bee would be fun to run around with in that game. ^^

Hrmm, I really don't have any artistic abilities to speak of. (If you search my name, you'll prolly find me all over the place, but my artwork that I drew is from like, 10 years ago ; ; ...) And so, sorry, I do not draw. But I have been idly editing sprites and stuff.

Now, with that said, I can look into editing RyonaRPG to add more then 1 attack animation for Q-Bee, so she like, stings ppl too. That would be cool. But I'm not sure if it's RPGM2K or 2K3, haven't loaded it in yet. But I have stolen all the sprite files from it :p

Like, I am working on animating a bunch of files that just have static pictures. And working on a few sex animations. If you got a sprite of Q-Bee I might be able to work on that, but even then I am not TOO good at it. Just starting out ^^

Mostly I've been farting around with VH... (What IS that game called anywho?)
VHゲーム01
Or
VH Game 01

Really I have NO CLUE what VH stands for, nor can I get any answers from anyone else so VH01 is the best we got for a name.

As for sprite editing...Maybe not for RyonaRPG, but I could use your talent for some edits for Ryonasaga. If you could take a few sprites and make some SEXY animations for the rape attacks that'll be great! I'm not too hot at it myself, Hench why I'm asking for aid. I've attached a sprite sheet to use for editing if that's any help.

If your willing to do it but what to know what type of attacks I'm talking about ( not sure if you ever played Ryonasaga... ) just ask away.

Attachments

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

VH = Violated Heroine
Didn't know what the Japanese was ^^

I have both RyonaRPG and RyonaSAGA

I also putt around on a lot, so I'm usually up to date on both of those games.

VH01 is a little harder to get update on, since if they don't put the newest one on the wiki, I have no clue where else they would put it ; ;

But sure, I'll look into seeing what I can do with Q-Bee for Saga, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'd have to put where. I don't have a program (besides Adobe CS4) to edit sprites with.

Anywho, will take a look and get back to you. (I'm kinda REALLY busy with my job atm.)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

VH = Violated Heroine
Didn't know what the Japanese was ^^

I have both RyonaRPG and RyonaSAGA

I also putt around on a lot, so I'm usually up to date on both of those games.

VH01 is a little harder to get update on, since if they don't put the newest one on the wiki, I have no clue where else they would put it ; ;

But sure, I'll look into seeing what I can do with Q-Bee for Saga, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'd have to put where. I don't have a program (besides Adobe CS4) to edit sprites with.

Anywho, will take a look and get back to you. (I'm kinda REALLY busy with my job atm.)
Understood with the job thing, I'm STILL looking for a new one myself ( last week to find one too, otherwise I gotta set up moving arrangements ).

Didn't know you kept tabs on the wiki though! And thanks for solving the mystery to "VH"! AFAIK only the wiki has the real updates, and every other location is Passworded for only a select few to use anyway ( last time I checked I saw a few files on a Upload.jp site but they where all tiny patches and passworded anyway with no clues in sight. )

As for editing the sprites:
Try "Paint.net". For what it is ( a free image editor ) it's rather decent and got quite a few things for pixel-to-pixel placement. I use to to set up and clean my sprites for my Ryonasaga creations. If you have the newest saga I'm talking about the Q-Bee I made, I've always wanted her to have something slightly better then just taking frames of animation from her game and "making them work". I just fail at editing though as you can see at my poor attempts in my last update. ( up1373.rar was my last update to my Roomi/Q-Bee )

...On that note must finish Arina at some time...

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

A tip concerning the VH01 files, if it's passworded and it says 'the usual' for password (I forget how to say that in JP) then the password is just 'vh' ...

What was Saga made with?

Also, your update, up1373.rar, has been removed, so I can't get it ; ;

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

A tip concerning the VH01 files, if it's passworded and it says 'the usual' for password (I forget how to say that in JP) then the password is just 'vh' ...

What was Saga made with?

Also, your update, up1373.rar, has been removed, so I can't get it ; ;
Well dang, would never have guessed it was so simple, then again last checked the newest update to it was back in mid 2008...So it's not going to do anyone any good anyway at this point.

As for my upload...You sure? JUST tried to DL it myself and it was done completely, but if your having issues I'll upload it here.

Also: Can we get .RAR support here for uploading? I HATE having to change files to .ZIP just to upload...;_;

Saga AFAIK is made with C++ and coded from the ground up. It was made to use files to extend its use without the need to recompile the program. So it's more in lines of MUGEN then say RPG Maker and the like. Sad to say the Japanese will NOT be handing out that source code to the .exe ANY time soon so we can mod everything else BUT that.

If anything thanks for willing to help on this!

Attachments

boxofninjas

Lurker
Reputation score

Theres a guide on most of the vh game. If anyone was interested.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saga AFAIK is made with C++ and coded from the ground up. It was made to use files to extend its use without the need to recompile the program. So it's more in lines of MUGEN then say RPG Maker and the like. Sad to say the Japanese will NOT be handing out that source code to the .exe ANY time soon so we can mod everything else BUT that.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo, LDF, you editing it? u.u

If I knew any C++ I'd help, but my skills are quite lacking in programing.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I'll be...Then again there is really only one or two changes I could see being made to it anyway...( like having text show up after a space, and changing the Save/Load text to english )But hey, now I know we have someone who's got access to it!

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I know some C++, haven't done any in a few years but it's not too different from some of the languages I'm using right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.