What's new

ACT [kooooN Soft] Angel Girl

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl X- full version?

This time I think it was just the hell mode and he fixed a glitch where you could mastubate and your hit boxes would disappear during no damage mode. That's why I'm sticking to 1.2; I liked that glitch and hell mode is hell.

macrylinda1

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Angel Girl

The sequel I always wanted but never got... i might just get
.if this is serious, perhaps someone should let the guy know that there's an entire community that supports him in his endeavor? If it's just a troll though, tell him that there are pitchforks and torches heading his way.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:V...if this is serious, perhaps someone should let the guy know that there's an entire community that supports him in his endeavor? If it's just a troll though, tell him that there are pitchforks and torches heading his way.
.if this is serious, perhaps someone should let the guy know that there's an entire community that supports him in his endeavor? If it's just a troll though, tell him that there are pitchforks and torches heading his way.
We've seen this here before, is this some new form of douche? I don't get why people just repost other peoples messages.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

douchebag

Look at his sig

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

...Clever girl

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Can Someone help I only managed to get the Infinite Bomb cheat to work once. I cant get the other cheats codes to go off either.

Reputation score

Can Someone help I only managed to get the Infinite Bomb cheat to work once. I cant get the other cheats codes to go off either.
You have to do them very fast, like within 3-4 seconds. I couldn't get them to work unless I did them very fast.

Enter them on the title screen, they won't work once the game has started.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might sound really dumb but...running the gallery in Angel Girl and DG at the same time gets some nice moany sounds! Or using some other moaning audio you like in the background works too. It won't help for the gameplay but it makes the gallery more interesting!

~Princesses Always Win~
"Moaning just makes it more delicious!"

ThePsychoSheep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I agree.The lack of moaning sounds in Angel Girl kinda ruins the fun of getting raped by everything possible in the game....

E

ecoISDP

Re: "Angel Girl"

You guys are mean. The new kid is just trying to make some friends.
Also lol postan in a necro thread.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Making useless posts as your first posts is NOT how you make friends here. At the very least, you make some useful posts first, build up your post count, and THEN start making useless posts.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

hi people
this is cool!
hentai rules
And my earlier post is from his Obvious lack of social experience...

And coming from a Social Retard such as myself, When one is THAT awkwardly enthusiastic, he must be underage...

That is my flawed reasoning...

Not being mean... Being safe!

E

ecoISDP

Making useless posts as your first posts is NOT how you make friends here. At the very least, you make some useful posts first, build up your post count, and THEN start making useless posts.

You better learn kids.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH GOD!!!!!!! I killed, like 10 catgirls! I feel so ashamed...

E

ecoISDP

OH GOD!!!!!!! I killed, like 10 catgirls! I feel so ashamed...
I didn't kill any catgirls but I'm sure I went genocide on puppy's and kitties when the poster said that "Every time you touch yourself, god kills a puppy/kitty".