What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Patched up Bao to include those internal explods and modified his win states to prioritize indefinite continuation of the "automatic" setting of these sex attacks. You can continue changing positions and toggling environment shaking while this is happening and attack keys will end the round. Enjoy!! :D
You sir are a gentleman.

While I'm appreciative of your Bao and will definitely use it/him, I'm really more interested in the coding; I know that it's not difficult to add in the coding for internal cumshots, but I don't understand it very well, and just having a blueprint will allow me to emulate the code for other characters as well, in addition to seeing what's actually happening. Thanks again!

@Senoj: Hmmm...it's quite a comprehensive list there, but I think nearly all of my characters have those 4 positions (I've got 40-60, because I dump any character not 100% compat). Not trying to brag, but I'm just saying that if you've got at least 3 of the 4 positions and a few extra anims--even used elsewhere--you can duplicate them and change the numbering to allow for a poor man's modification of the anim (i.e. some reverse cowgirl anims look okay as missionary, and whatnot). Therefore, I've played around with most of the characters I have because I can't stand a rape move not working against a girl, and while it's only a soft-fix, it's still better than nothing. :)

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You sir are a gentleman.

While I'm appreciative of your Bao and will definitely use it/him, I'm really more interested in the coding; I know that it's not difficult to add in the coding for internal cumshots, but I don't understand it very well, and just having a blueprint will allow me to emulate the code for other characters as well, in addition to seeing what's actually happening. Thanks again!
Mhmm. It was very easy. Using this Bao as an example, here's how it goes.

If you suss out cns_9_baomaru_cns.txt, the cns where -most- of the info for this kid's rapes is, state 6005 is the state responsible for his cumming animations. This is pretty simply determined by just ctrl+f searching for any of his cumming animation numbers. So, knowing that 6005 is our cum state, I simply imported the sprites/anim number and added this info:

[State 6005, Explod];断面図の表示
type = Explod
trigger1 = Time = 0
id = 1360
ownpal = 0
sprpriority = -2
pos = 0, -80
postype = p1
bindtime = -1
scale =0.5,0.5
anim = 1360
removetime = -1

"Explod" has a handful of uses, in this case chiefly being that it tells mugen to add an animation to what's going on but not make it take the place of your character the way normal anims would. It was as easy as a copy and paste job into state 6005 honestly. :) Oh, but with some tweaking on the animation timing to make it match Bao's body movements/sounds and such for consistency. Hope it helps. :)

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I increase the size of my roster?

I like the portraits and how they are set, but there's a lot of toons.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Characters I have with the 4 positions not listed by Papanomics

Athena XIIIv4
Yoko
Koneko
Schlussel 1.8beta
Asagi
Kisarah
Kisarah (Dif Ver.)
Mai (RB2 Custom)
Angelia Avallone
Akane Inuwaka
Fiona
Lilica Felchenerow
Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
Lilith
I-no
Jam (Mine had all positions)
Millia
Akiha
Arcueid Brunestud
Red Arcueid
Ciel
Hisui (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Len
White Len
Yumiduka Satsuki (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Sion Tatari (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Ange
Lucifer (Only had R. Cowgirl and Missionary)
Alena_H
Preist
Sailor Moon
Chibi Moon
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mars EXX
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Neptune EXX
Sailor Neptune Test
sailor Pluto
Sailor Venus
Akane Satomura
Demon Orb Hunter
Is that Yoko the warrior lady, or Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagaan?

If so, and you're sharing, there are a couple I'd like to see:

Yoko
I-no
Petra
Mai
Preist

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yoko (Littner), Petra, and Mai should all be H-compat. At the very least, there are enough sprites to make the anims necessary. I don't believe I-No is, but she does have enough sprites, I think, to make the anims. I dunno who Preist is.

As for increasing the size of your roster, it's easily google-able and you can find it on youtube as well. It involves modifying your mugen.cfg file, I think. Mine carries 150, and there are quite a few out there who have 400-600 spots. The portraits are absolutely tiny since there is no room for images, but hey, at least you've got a lot of spots (dunno why you'd need so many, but there you go).

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to put Schlussel 1.8beta in my mugen i have ver.1.0
mugen which def file should use can someone give me an example of what it looks like in the select roster

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The def file you should use would be "select.def", found in your data folder (that is, select.def is default). Open your select.def file, and if you see a bunch of character names, just add "Schlussel 1.81" (or whatever version/folder name you have), along with a comma and "stages/___.def, where the blank is which stage you prefer the character to fight in (I think that's arcade mode).

For example, my Schlussel entry looks like this in my select.def:

"Schlussel 1.81, stages/yusuke_44_lowres.def"

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Neo: I'm checking out your Bao (once again, fine work). I'm under the impression you're pretty much done with it, but I think I'm going to attempt further coding.

I'd love to see the 1360 anim a bit less static, because it seems somewhat robotic compared to other internal cumshot anims. I'm sure I can fix that myself. Would also want to force the victim into a 'release cum' defeated state after the move, and unless I'm missing something, you didn't include external cumming either. Lastly (and this is just one of my long-wanted items), I wanna try to do what mugen_rape's more recent vids do, and show an internal view of the penetration. Not gonna be easy, that last one.

But yeah, it's just my own preference and from what you've taught me, I think I can take it from there, though I would love your input and advice if you know how to do any of the above, since I'm still in the stone age in terms of coding. If I can improve upon the Bao, I'll send it to you, and you can upload it or further improve on it too.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys know about this? ;)

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Neo: I'm checking out your Bao (once again, fine work). I'm under the impression you're pretty much done with it, but I think I'm going to attempt further coding.

I'd love to see the 1360 anim a bit less static, because it seems somewhat robotic compared to other internal cumshot anims. I'm sure I can fix that myself. Would also want to force the victim into a 'release cum' defeated state after the move, and unless I'm missing something, you didn't include external cumming either. Lastly (and this is just one of my long-wanted items), I wanna try to do what mugen_rape's more recent vids do, and show an internal view of the penetration. Not gonna be easy, that last one.

But yeah, it's just my own preference and from what you've taught me, I think I can take it from there, though I would love your input and advice if you know how to do any of the above, since I'm still in the stone age in terms of coding. If I can improve upon the Bao, I'll send it to you, and you can upload it or further improve on it too.
Ahahahahaha, oh man, there's always something. :p I do agree on that 1360 animation. The thing about it is that it only has so many sprites and was originally created to accompany a much shorter cum animation, hence why it seems so slow and stiff. I would need more sprites drawn in order to give that a true fix. The cum release animations are neat and all but they don't work in the context of this throw being that it doesn't end upon orgasm and in fact can only be released outside of the orgasm animation. Otherwise, I would have certainly added a p2state to make that happen. In so far as the external cum, I thought about that too but once again, the artist I essentially made this character -for- didn't include that in the sprites he gave me. If he does, I'll add it.

Once given sprites for it (again) the internal penetration animation would not be difficult in the slightest actually. All you are looking at is another explod state (just like the internal cum explod) that is written to increase its animation value (where the values will equal the anim number for successively faster versions of the int. pen. animation) according to the (var) that is determining the animation speed of the rest of the move (which in this character you will find is determined by State 6002 and by var(12). Does this make sense to you?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Neoseraphim, you might want to change the URL in your tumblr's description. You have it linking to the directory as when you personally access it. So it may not redirect properly when someone else tries to use it (seems to depend on whether a person has a 4shared account).

Therefore, I'd recommend you use instead, as that's the public link to your directory.

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Neoseraphim, you might want to change the URL in your tumblr's description. You have it linking to the directory as when you personally access it. So it may not redirect properly when someone else tries to use it (seems to depend on whether a person has a 4shared account).

Therefore, I'd recommend you use instead, as that's the public link to your directory.
Ahhh, I see. Thank you very much for the tip. Will update immediately!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice work good to see there is still a chance to see new stuff for this. only thing Ai controlled Bao doesn't really use the moves or if does they don't really play...is there any chance for this to work?

steem89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know where to find Chun-li the SF3 version used in this vid ?
video.fc2.com/es/a/content/20150830dvacU74x (sorry if this has been brought up before)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nice work good to see there is still a chance to see new stuff for this. only thing Ai controlled Bao doesn't really use the moves or if does they don't really play...is there any chance for this to work?
Yeah, the AI doesn't really use the "control stick" moves at all (I play with a controller so the 4 moves are mapped to my D pad), and they rarely grapple close range with the B attack. You could always change the moveset in the command file if you're that interested, but I don't think the AI would know to actually go through with the move in its entirety, using the Z button or C button (or whatever you have the finisher mapped to) to cum.

Does anybody know where to find Chun-li the SF3 version used in this vid ?
video.fc2.com/es/a/content/20150830dvacU74x (sorry if this has been brought up before)
That's the most recent Chun-Li found on mugen fighter's guild, I think, with the sprites from sprite_lover. It's fairly easy to grab--the MFG one is free for download, and sprite_lover has put all the sprites in a sprite sheet to add into the character (*sigh* I still dream of the day when sprite_lover puts out Leona/King sprite sheets...). :(

Now THIS Chun-li is the one I'd want:
video.fc2.com/a/content/20150816Dy6t33Du

(I'm working on adding her sprites and anims into the one I currently have, since all the sprites are on the ryona hinanjo site).

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have link for shared your current updates games ? :p
thanks 1st

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have link for shared your current updates games ? :p
thanks 1st
Eh, I don't share my own mugen personally, but you can find premade H-mugen packs in the OP. There may be links in the thread to Judael's (RMDB) mugen, which I believe to be one of the best around. And if you're willing to do a little work and learn about setting up a mugen, Betmark's H-mugen character repository is fairly well-organized, if not a bit old.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got as far as opening the command file in fighter factory3....don't understand any of what I'm looking at. is it really that hard to name the commands what they are instead of "a2opd3"