What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

At this specific point in time, I really don't blame them on that decision. What I'm surprised on is that they are advertising PPS over AS. I wonder if this is possibly a measure of what game is the most popular within Nutaku's available titles. Both MWA and AS have now suffered long, undue breaks in content that may be really hurting them. I don't play PPS anymore, but it seems like they haven't really dropped the ball in terms of their tempo for content (although I understand the game has some glaring bugs).
I dont like pps because UI, but its card are better that AS
I don think break on AS, was event tournament, then event, and nexr tournament late week 2 this event, I am ok with this
MWA yes it is hurt

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been patiently waiting for Aigis to get its next event. Hoping to see some compensation to Aigis players for the extended delay.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So that would be 62 days without any content for me. just freaking great. no seriously what the hell.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not saying it aint crazy but at least the whole english version aint dying most of the playerbasse is pissed with good reason though and with that its hopefully the worst itll ever be and the game devs will forget about catching up and go at its own pace cause at this point its gonna be tough to

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So that would be 62 days without any content for me. just freaking great. no seriously what the hell.
Indeed. And all they say is "sorry". Actually not sure if devs say even that. It's really sad to see that they screw up this game. But it's hard to see why? This all makes no sense. I'm playing also JP one, but i would still prefer to play it in english.

not saying it aint crazy but at least the whole english version aint dying most of the playerbasse is pissed with good reason though and with that its hopefully the worst itll ever be and the game devs will forget about catching up and go at its own pace cause at this point its gonna be tough to
It's been quite bad from the start, so it's hard to be optimist. :D

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been quite bad from the start, so it's hard to be optimist. :D
wel this is all new as far as i know its the first attempt to localize this types of jp games generally stuffs gonna be rocky at first i dont believe any amount of complaints would help it along but a ample amount of patience and understanding like for instance i dont know why shit hit the fan but it did and if 1 version had to suffer it was obvious which one was going to take a hit and i dont blame them for it

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the very least, this delay has given me a chance to catch up.

I'm pretty well set up on the jp version of the game. But playing in English definitely has an impact. Hopefully the game can jump back from this road block and move forward. I'm curious if the game will ever reach the point where we'll get characters drawn by international artists?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why couldn't LoV be the one failing >.<

That was nutaku first dmm game.
If any game had to have unexpected failures, it should have been that one so they could have had practice with it and aigis would have been more prepared :p.

Then again LoV isnt much of a game.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At this point I'm curious how many others have hit level 200.
I'd really be surprised if I'm still the only one with all the free time we've had.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm at 185. Been doing dailies more often lately (especially spirit dailies) instead of just using my stamina on Phalanx 2 runs, so it's slowed me down a bit.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't have that will power. I only play during events. Still lvl 106 I think. I dont even log in every day and didn't get to the last crystal of last months stamp card. Barely made it to the 4th.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd really be surprised if I'm still the only one with all the free time we've had.
Still only 167 here as someone who doesn't refill Charisma. Also still log on every day to use all my charisma.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I started during the last 2 days of Maribel's event and don't use SC to refill Charisma/Stamina (except during events) and am about to hit 132 in roughly an hour.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

171 with exp boost bought 2 times early plus some SCs spent to refill stamina during events (like 15-20 in total I guess). Keep in mind I've failed Dragon Hunting and a couple of other maps a lot of times due to tabbing out during map loading then forgetting about it :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep in mind I've failed Dragon Hunting and a couple of other maps a lot of times due to tabbing out during map loading then forgetting about it :D
Haven't we all? :p

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just started playing this week and I'm only level 24. I haven't spent any real money on this game yet; however, I think I got lucky and rolled the Black Healer Liana using my first 20 free Sacred Crystals lol. That certainly brightened my spirits as my first few premium rolls yielded me silver guys.

Question: How far can I make it in this game being strictly Free-to-Play?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Currently I'm 163, started playing a few weeks before Belinda event.
Farming IB was the last break to faster leveling and unit leveling yet so god dam boring after a while.
Alsp, as a strictly freemium player it has been a fun journey to manage my resources while watching my team improving and finish the content that has been thrown at us.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just started playing this week and I'm only level 24. I haven't spent any real money on this game yet; however, I think I got lucky and rolled the Black Healer Liana using my first 20 free Sacred Crystals lol. That certainly brightened my spirits as my first few premium rolls yielded me silver guys.

You can beat every map as a f2p in jp. and here too, since you can get every unit from 2k gacha (low chance but its possible) and your main team will be mostly TP and event units.
To bad your 1st black is Liana the worst black in premium gacha, she is an event unit in jp. with a +5 cost compared to all other premium units with only +3 cost needed to max. CR them.

Btw my lvl is 170 atm. I was doing all daily's to burn through my Charisma and Stamina fast, that daily grind was really boring. I really hated the days I lvled up, more IB or DH grind. :(

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Congratulations on the Liana. As for how far you can make it without spending money, it is possible to complete all maps and potentially obtain every unit as a free player. However, it will require more resource management on the free crystals you receive as well as charisma and stamina management if you want perfect units from certain events, typically the later item collection events. The various units you can get from events will help to bolster your ranks and if you miss an event or are unable to obtain its unit due to various reasons, there are revival events that will give you an opportunity to obtain them at a later date.

As a quick addendum, our upcoming event featuring the Platinum Mage Odette has map gimmicks that globally reduce the damage your magic type units can deal, with said reduction growing in strength from one map to the next. Just something to be aware of if you decide to try out this event, although it may be difficult given how new your team is. However, you do have a week to rush and level your team to try and obtain a copy of Odette.

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A week? I thought the event was starting in 3 days on the 8th? Did I misread something from the devs? o: