What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Yeah that means Small Damage Over Time proc

Anyone know how to beat the knight in the ex dungeon? ive been nuking him for 160+ dmg for 10 min now and he wont die, just keeps regening hp, but he should of died already o_O
Poison and dispel magic. Level determines how fast he dies once these two conditions are met.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks harley, i was using airi, ditched her for cleric girl :p

Not sure what to do on either 6th or 7th floor o_O
Killed some cross bones boss guy with Cless on floor 6 but cant go into right door and on floor 7 no map again >.<

Last edited:

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks harley, i was using airi, ditched her for cleric girl :p

Not sure what to do on either 6th or 7th floor o_O
Killed some cross bones boss guy with Cless on floor 6 but cant go into right door and on floor 7 no map again >.<
Right door in 6F need Airi in team.
7F boss is near the elevator. Well just walk around to find it -_-

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link on page 6 is dead, anyone have a new one?

Parad0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list of passwords?

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who doesn't have the game already and want to download it
heres the link:
ht tps:// mega. nz/#!Z1FxBaLA!hBV7 jIT-xE2njQ_RmUeu9ujq0ziOJYH89 XlNddFVLP 0 (Remove spaces)

The game has a small part of the game played but you can just ignore that and save over it.

Reason my save is in the download is cuz im lazy to re-download the game and upload it. :p

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel like an idiot right now since I don't know how to get pass the sewers part. Yes I did look at the previous pages and I don't understand what to do one bit. I've already gotten my hunter badge still nothing in the sewers. Go to the bar talk to everyone, nothing, click random buttons around the map nothing. Go to the stage hut, watch Airi hscene, go back into sewers to the look door nothing. I'm probably missing something and need assistance.
There is a picture of the town map of what I have unlocked so far.

Attachments

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure exactly which locked door you're stuck on, but if it helps: the reason you're going into the sewers is to to talk to a guy on the second level. Once you do that, a new location should appear on the very bottom right of the town map. You won't be able to fully explore the sewers at this point.

I don't see the location on your map though, so it's possible that you've missed a scene where you try to go back to the church and bump into Cless. After that, try going back to the bar and talking to everyone, then back to the sewer? If things are proceeding as they should you'll meet Airi there and she'll join your party.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EX dungeon completed, password given to unlock a few extra CGs.

Unless asked, I will leave it to others to spoil the password. I can give hints on how to defeat the various EX dungeon bosses for those who are stuck.
Reference for those begging for passwords.

V1.02 finally unlocks the scenes which were initially not available to view directly from scene replay.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is the exclamation point for in the first Goblin dungeon? She says something but just with a translator it doesn't make much sense. Do i have to get stronger to do that one or what?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the exclamation point for in the first Goblin dungeon? She says something but just with a translator it doesn't make much sense. Do i have to get stronger to do that one or what?
Screenshot in Japanese please.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

unlocked that place at the bottom of the town map where all the shady and bandit looking guys are at after i met the guy on the 2nd floor with airi in the sewers. after splittin up with her, what do u do next?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

<a href=http://imgur.com/X2AAjxW,Y4XH1ML,jomVkf8,QpVIyxT,E8QCwSn#0>Lillitale</a>
It says that there's a bulletin board.

That one in particular just says that there's a goblin infestation in the area; it's only flavor text. What Luna briefly says after is her reminiscing about her training, when she once came here to take part in a routine goblin extermination mission with her fellow soldiers/knights.

Exclamation marks usually signify an important event, but not always (such as in this case); there's nothing special about the bulletin board. If you like, you can draw a penis on it, but it won't make it any more/less special. :p

unlocked that place at the bottom of the town map where all the shady and bandit looking guys are at after i met the guy on the 2nd floor with airi in the sewers. after splittin up with her, what do u do next?
Etigoya's guide: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=702772

TL;DR: I'm guessing you're saying you just finished the Sewer dungeon. Go back to "that place at the bottom of the town map where all the shady and bandit looking guys are" ("暁の黒山羊亭", Dawn's Black Sheep Bower). In that bar, talk to the "shady guys" (Batil, the Info Broker) again. Gamble 'til something happens. Etc.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got airi and i talked to the guy on the 2nd floor of the sewers and it still won't let me fight the slime.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got airi and i talked to the guy on the 2nd floor of the sewers and it still won't let me fight the slime.
Uhm, you can't get to the Sewer's 2nd floor without first meeting the slime on the 1st floor... :x

There are also a number of other opportunities to fight slimes - such as near the end of the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Order wine at the bar, then talk to the eyepatch man and his goons (first option). Lose to them in gambling to get a scene, then talk to a sailor in the dockyard after that to figure out the card game is rigged. Once you challenge the eyepatch to play you fairly, you can play normally and pay the 200000 commission fee. You'll then need to provide physical evidence of the gang you are pursuing, so go to the field dungeon at the top of the world map and retrieve the dagger from the 2nd map in the NW corner.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have a question about the translation but before I get to it I want to thank you for working on it. Games like these are much more sexier if you understand the text especially during the parts leading to rape mid-battle. Is the next translation going to cover the part when you make the heroine swim across the river naked in order to avoid servicing the guard at the bridge but then a octopus suddenly attacks?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Uhm, you can't get to the Sewer's 2nd floor without first meeting the slime on the 1st floor... :x

There are also a number of other opportunities to fight slimes - such as near the end of the game.
My bad. I fought two slimes and there was some tentacle monster that wouldn't fight me though.

Also found Two doors that needed keys i still can't get past. I went back up to the surface and a gambling event activated and she stripped.

Still not sure how to open those doors in the sewer though.

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My bad. I fought two slimes and there was some tentacle monster that wouldn't fight me though.

Also found Two doors that needed keys i still can't get past. I went back up to the surface and a gambling event activated and she stripped.

Still not sure how to open those doors in the sewer though.
You can open the doors later on in the game where it gets closer to the end game battles. Just don't worry about it now. Depends on how you do during the underground slave market.

Is their any difference between v1 and v1.02 of the game besides being able to unlock the scenes which were initially not available to view directly from scene replay?