What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Vincent turns into a Swordmaster. His skill allows him to deal over 2.3k damage (without Prince) to all enemies within a range of 360.

Flan's skill is an improvement over her old one with a trade of a +1.3x multiplier for -5 seconds of duration.

@Altrius:

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So you can't lose in a Subjugation Mission, huh? I was worried for a minute when the lich in the 400 mission killed all my healers and left everyone else to die by poison.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you can't lose in a Subjugation Mission, huh? I was worried for a minute when the lich in the 400 mission killed all my healers and left everyone else to die by poison.
In a sense if any of the enemy leak = you lose :p
Cuz this mean you will be failing to get the single map reward specialy the last 1 50 magic crystal.
If you want to get the 400 reward you can just hit 500 map and have some leak in it as long you still kill at least 400 enemies.

And yes leaving ur unit to die doesn't matter :p

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sybilla AW Illustraiton:
AJGFSJFVJDYFYJWDGIDG

Sybilla, someday I'll get you ; w ; *spends 100 SC* and I guess it's not today.
At least I got Aisha and the New Plat Thief so it's all good, and finally bought my Second Barracks :D
Time to sit down and spend 1 mil Gold on Base Gacha

Welp time to save more SC until she comes back again.

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In a sense if any of the enemy leak = you lose :p
Cuz this mean you will be failing to get the single map reward specialy the last 1 50 magic crystal.
If you want to get the 400 reward you can just hit 500 map and have some leak in it as long you still kill at least 400 enemies.

And yes leaving ur unit to die doesn't matter :p
I see, so that's how it works, ehehe. 400 single map kill nets a plat armor, 1000 multi map kill's a gold fairy, just the two I needed to get Noel to 60. I don't think can I perfect the last one because Noel barely survives the poison before I can use her heal and my two other healers can't reach her from where I deploy them. But I'll try to get 400 kills there, hope it isn't too hard.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I guess I'm done with the subjugation.

It sucks that there's no mission where I can farm for silver healers. I consider it the worst event just for that fact alone. :(

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god 3 Zombie dragons and a lich at the end of the subjugation map.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Iris, Chloe, and Cecily's illustrator) finally finished this:

Everyone looks so cool... I'm going to nominate Kinnotama as the most awesome illustrator associated with this game. Anyone that mistreats any of his characters can go to internet hell.

In any case, this event has 83 lines of dialogue, including the ones for the subjugation (even the redundant ones I already kept in the introduction). I'm at 16k characters (max 24), so hopefully I'll keep within this when I work on the dialogue when I have time.

As for the event, I thought the extreme-tier map was the most difficult, since I still haven't figured out how to make the best use of the ranged positions. I had to do it twice because Serra let a goblin leak by her. The final map was the easiest since Rural Gate is like my home, I know that map like the back of hand, though I wish I deployed Patra earlier so I could've got her skill to activate to collect the gold from the final goblin rush...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those are great picture :p
although there actualy some people there that i don't even know who could it be example Row 2 column 3 and row 1 column 9.
+Did i see prince have eyes o_O row 3 column 5

Back to event, so which map do you think will net the best bone vs cost (chr/stm). Of coz since drop rate come into play here this might be hard to determine.
Since if basing only from max drop rate then the 1st map 50/7 win all the way.
PS: Why they didn't include the silver fodder for her in the map T_T.... forget AW for CC she still need archer / mage / healer and there non of the map drop mage / healer >.<

Edit: 4x try on god tier map 90/12 got full drop 4x on bones / by calculator i don't need to spend anymore SC for chr so i will start farming normaly again from natural recovery chr (still SC for stm)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

although there actualy some people there that i don't even know who could it be example Row 2 column 3 and row 1 column 9.
You should know these two: Bronze Samurai Yojirou and Gold Avenger Dorothy.

Dorothy is well-known because she has some guy obsessed over her to the extent he makes it a point to announce everyday when he wakes up and gives Dorothy her good morning and good night kisses. He also complains every update about Dorothy not having an awakening, or an AW illustration. Because of him, Dorothy was brought up in the character popularity poll during the conference, I think. Everyone calls this guy Dorokichi*, and for the longest time, everyone thought he was some creepy old paedophile until some users, who were sick of him, decided to play internet detective to find out his DMM account for 'reasons'.

What they found out was Dorokichi is also Lunakichi and goes by the name Hiyameshi. He's actually quite young to the point everyone was wondering what kind of job he has as a student that allows him to spend so much to have multiple copies of Death Avenger Dorothy. So one artist drew this to show how Dorothy spends her morning:

Luna (loli character with huge boobs):

*Kichi means maniac. There are two other maniacs, and I'm one of them—though mine only lasted for a single post—with the other one being Dinakichi (some guy that wrote a story about him barging into the toilet while Dina's in there to be an arse). I was called Anyakichi because of some story where I had Anya spinning around inside a rotisserie oven.

I only did one extra trip to 90/12, and I got v2c1 (13), so I have a bad feeling I'm going to get screwed by the RNG for this second phase.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should know these two: Bronze Samurai Yojirou and Gold Avenger Dorothy.
Lol i just can't see that as Dorothy it felt like a lost kid mistakenly drawn there.
But that story is.......... *no comment -.- / agree with the creepy part*

Hmm a young student ? :p did he even up to legal age yet to play R-18 ver
I'm more worried how they able to know that guy info.

I only did one extra trip to 90/12, and I got v2c1 (13), so I have a bad feeling I'm going to get screwed by the RNG for this second phase.
I wish i didn't know this part about its not a full drop >.<
I was screaming so happy when i keep seeing all those drop and seeing as i only need 11 more SC to spend if its 100% chance (currently 809 bones finaly hit 1/2 way)
Well back to old question i guess, which map do you think is best to be farmed.... Currently 90/12 and 50/7 seem best if its just for bones. 80/9 if don't want to play with RNG.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man that Art and sprite rework for Sybilla makes me want to use mine, but I can't justify it over Anya and her 2 block thou shalt not pass or live.

Running out of magic crystals as well Now I need to either AW my other dragon Shaman or the black Dark Knight..

I kinda Feel I have too many ranged units and not enough melee so I may go with the Dark Knight.

Still waiting for my copy the Novel part III to turn up, have a whole bunch of diamonds to throw at her when she does and then a nice little place in the barracks for her to stay indefinitely.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgot to upload this last night, but here is my video for the undead subjugation mission:

Some thoughts about this subjugation:
-AW Healers will make it easier
Your duelists being able to recover from paralysis faster will help. This will prevent the zombie dragons from traveling great distances. Don't expect similar results if you don't have any AW Healers.
is perfect for this map.
-A Feng Shui user will also make it easier
People without a Feng Shui user should wait until Pippin's event ends before attempting this unless they have a lot of good healers. Poison damage will make it difficult for your healers, especially during the final waves.
-Serra is unable to heal Verdinath from her position
I'm thinking about trying out Serra in Lucille's position. It might be better and I can try to fit in another unit that can help deal damage.
-I used all the team members
It's rare for me to use them all, but it makes me glad that I did since I have a lot of reserved slots.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometimes, I want to use my Fran in a melee slot.

Other times, I just wanna hard tank Daily Nanaly.

Then I realize she's supposed to be a lich killer. And I sent her against black goblin archer instead.

But geeze, that defense with a dancer skill.
Waltz and Uzume boost. I need to go check how many reload required to kill a lich when I have time

Barovisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When the thief AW map will appear? I wanna to ascend my only good black unit soon and I am not strong enough to get a thief AW crystal

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is my modified setup with slightly less overpowered units:

Gloria should probably work better, but I don't use her so I don't know how effective her skill actually is. If I had an AW Samurai, then I would try it in place of Anya, but I don't have one yet. My timing is awful and I let one enemy escape.

@Barovisk
Look at Petite's event post. It will always contain information that might answer your question.

@Dragonpaladin
Disgusting.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright look... I realize premium summon is terrible... But I'm an Addict ( capital A addict). I've used every single crystal I've ever gotten on summon when I get the chance. So for my devotion Aegis sama has rewarded me

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After getting (13+21+26+26+13+21+18)/84=1.642 bones per stamina. I decided to calculate how many crystals I would spend if I kept up with this crummy drop rate as a rank 200 player.

Sacrifice (90/12):
26: 0/11 (Charisma/Stamina)
24: 0/13
22: 1/15 (1.833
21: 1/15 (1.75
20 1/17 (1.667

Ninja (80/9):
3/17 (1.667

Liana's God-tier 2nd Phase (90/12):
Stamina: 1.833; Charisma: 0.2444

So, I'm going to have to spend between 16-18 SC for a very, very small chance at a rainbow fairy (most I ever got from one of these maps was 2 during Liana's event), or I could spend 20 SC to do the Ninja map. I'm going to reach rank 208 this week, which brings that down to around 18 SC. I think I'm going to go back and do Ninja, since I need more platinum armours.

EDIT:
Egad, the difficulty of the Ninja map ramped up. Obviously the ninjas becoming stuck for Ricca to shoot made it so Aria doesn't get stampeded by a bunch of little ninjas. Guess I need to modify my strategy (probably switch Aria out for Jessica).

Last edited:

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after having to wait a week because I didn't realize that archangels need to two orbs to awaken:

This makes six awakened units (Betty, Stray, Iris, Katie, Berunisu & Chloe)

I have one more awakening fairy as well. Now I just have to decide who to use it on. I don't have anyone in mind.