What's new

ADV [愚痴ヲタ畑] むっち無知 修学旅行 (RJ158987)

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: むっち無知 修学旅行/Mutchi Ignorance School Trip

Is there a way to fix the missing face bug without decompiling the game? I understand the instructions to basically make a copy of a face file and renaming it to the missing file, but the Faces folder just contains English language generic RPG Maker files so I'm guessing to fix this I need to decompile the game, copy and rename the file, and then recompile the game so it can call the now present face file?
This should also work:
-Create the graphics/faces folder as shown in the error message
-Create this image: 表情_顔アップ.png (384 x 192 pixels size). Using a white picture should be enough to make it work.

I'm stuck on the day the teleporters and quick travel caves are unlocked. Is this the moment where you're supposed to do one of the endings?

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I got all the endings now, and I have see all the scenes, I don't know what to do now

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Move on to another game?
Shit I like this guys art and stuff. Welp there is another game I wanna play but I can't find the latest updated version

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Shit I like this guys art and stuff. Welp there is another game I wanna play but I can't find the latest updated version
You already played his first one i'm going to assume?

This should also work:
-Create the graphics/faces folder as shown in the error message
-Create this image: 表情_顔アップ.png (384 x 192 pixels size). Using a white picture should be enough to make it work.

I'm stuck on the day the teleporters and quick travel caves are unlocked. Is this the moment where you're supposed to do one of the endings?
Have you already fought the sister?

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You already played his first one i'm going to assume?

Have you already fought the sister?
I found the lookalike with the red clothes in the western map, but she only talked with me, no fight. I have no idea what she was saying since I don't use a translator.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I found the lookalike with the red clothes in the western map, but she only talked with me, no fight. I have no idea what she was saying since I don't use a translator.
If you go to the inn and sleep it should let you into the dojo to fight her. I'm fairly certain you need ben with you.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you go to the inn and sleep it should let you into the dojo to fight her. I'm fairly certain you need ben with you.
Where do you sleep? The previous days it was triggered by certain events... I only know of a working bed in the house on the farm map.

Edit: never mind. A random star appeared in the room where you leave the boy on the first days.

Last edited:

rmjeans1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do i have to be japanese expert to play this game ?:(

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A couple hours of trial & error should bring you pretty far. Just remember to talk with everybody and avoid or fix the bugs mentioned in this thread.

rmjeans1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now i'm stuck somewhere
I figured out that neechan could be either topless or totally nude flashing around the town.
What should i do next ?:eek:

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How on earth do I end my game? I got a maiden token but going to the inn does nothing.

Edit: Silly me, I needed the juice as well.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd reccomend downloading chiitrans helps alot. Its not the best translation but at least its enough to usually understand it.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I got all the endings now, and I have see all the scenes, I don't know what to do now
Then i am assuming you also did the event in the slums in the bottom left building where she is a striper?Could you upload youre save please?

rmjeans1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I fought the "teatcher" and went to the take a bath in the first night in the hotel, now if I try to go out it gives me a message like:

"it has already take a bath and go to sleep"

I assume I have to sleep. But where? I've already tryed in my room and in every other possible place... Also, if i try to take another bath nothing happens, I just enter the bathroom and can walk freely, but theres nothing there. I guess i messed up =(
idk
seems like i'm stuck there, too

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Then i am assuming you also did the event in the slums in the bottom left building where she is a striper?Could you upload youre save please?
I didn't, I saw the scenes via the broken cg gallery save that was uploaded

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DMM version is out, does anyone know if it contains the same bugs as the DLsite version? (the fade out bug, the missing face bug, etc.)