What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SweGabe] Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

I think I found only 14 shards, since I didn't get the scene with ilumi yet. I'm in the first playthrough, and I Explored everything beside Imperial manor, the Royal castle, the Prison and the capital sewers. Where Are the other shards?
Also, can I unlock the last transport Crystal?
There is one in summer cove which is southeast of the gentleman's club if you haven't got it already. i think i have collected somewhere between 16 and 19 of them but i'm not sure.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Xerther.
I completed 11 of the 13 areas that can be completed. I think the last two Are betwern Colussia, Imperial Manor, Crimson Forest and Craimidge.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=714667&postcount=62

I've got a list of shards and clearable areas in this post. If you're at 11/13 and can't figure out what's missing, you might have hit the bug. Count your clear titles. If there are 12 clear, Port Ronod is clear while Windy Canyon is not, you have everything else on the list, and the Statistics show 11/13, it's likely the bug.

None of the four you listed can be cleared. There's a thing in Caimridge that's half-implemented that will probably let it be cleared early in Episode II, and the other three have areas that are off-limits.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks Loopy, I didn't visit iron spire and I haven't completed Grand Bridge. I miss only the latter now.
On shards, I read your location guide. I miss 4. Three for location lock (Grand bridge, Imperial manor and the prison), I can't find the other. Is the one on Colussia sewer under the part Where the dogs prevent you to enter (I cant go there)?I checked the sewers again but I didn't found it, and I don't have a Bolt mail.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No, somewhere in the right-hand (Noble) section, there's a manhole and a bit of "sewer" that isn't really connected to the rest. It's right off that main road that passes the weapon shop and runs through to the park, but I don't remember which screen it's actually on.

It's directly south of the bridge that leads over the stream, right in front of the house next to the armory/weapons shop. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:

palmer_aif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the author of this game. It's clear he's invested tons of hours in creating it, and although he's well compensated for his work, it's still truly a remarkable detailed game. Well cone! And thanks!

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to take a moment to thank the author of this game. It's clear he's invested tons of hours in creating it, and although he's well compensated for his work, it's still truly a remarkable detailed game. Well cone! And thanks!
She*

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, somewhere in the right-hand (Noble) section, there's a manhole and a bit of "sewer" that isn't really connected to the rest. It's right off that main road that passes the weapon shop and runs through to the park, but I don't remember which screen it's actually on.

It's directly south of the bridge that leads over the stream, right in front of the house next to the armory/weapons shop. If that makes any sense.
Thanks, found it.
Does anyone know if in NG+ Farah's obedience training and Gabrielle's drinking game Are reset?

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think they're meant to, but I can't swear they're reset completely. I know I've done a few of Farah's events after restarting in a different mode. Gabrielle's don't seem to have any built-in progression to speak of at the moment, but I know you can at least redo the first one to see art from different modes.

Although, after going through them, I really don't know why you'd bother with anything but Eastern unless Sparrow's stuff is your fetish. Some of the art in Beast Mode scenes is especially bad. Farah's face in the training events is a notable low point.

Regarding the possible scene with Beatrix I mentioned earlier.
She is in the bath right before you report to the emperor (finding him dead), but you don't get any CGs at the moment. Maybe in a later version. Right now, it's just an opportunity to score some relationship points with her, and they surely won't matter until sometime in the second or third episode.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So has anyone found all the cards? I'm looking for two Ra'Tiki cards so I can win the last two from the guy in Lake Fairlight, but I can't find any characters selling her cards or gambling them. I only need these four.

Edit: nevermind, turned out the I just skipped a single NPC, got everything now.

Last edited:

Alffi

Reputation score

the progression says 21/28 trading-cards, am i missing 7 cards or does the progression just fool us, ive done about 5 playthroughs already.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the progression says 21/28 trading-cards, am i missing 7 cards or does the progression just fool us, ive done about 5 playthroughs already.
You are probably missing the exact same cards I was(since that was my end of game count), since you need Ra'Tiki in your party to get them. After recruiting her, go buy a card off a guy at the port town's port during the day. Then go play the dice game at the Laquada's obsessed fans house in Colossia with a guard sitting in front of the fire. Then after winning those cards go play a guy at Lake Fairlight in the left area in the leftmost tent.

If you have all those already, then you are probably missing a lot of Prediction playing with other characters.

Alffi

Reputation score

You are probably missing the exact same cards I was(since that was my end of game count), since you need Ra'Tiki in your party to get them. After recruiting her, go buy a card off a guy at the port town's port during the day. Then go play the dice game at the Laquada's obsessed fans house in Colossia with a guard sitting in front of the fire. Then after winning those cards go play a guy at Lake Fairlight in the left area in the leftmost tent.

If you have all those already, then you are probably missing a lot of Prediction playing with other characters.

Oh, thanks a bunch for the info!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, one thing I REALLY like is the absence of those empty screens that served as intermediate screens between the world map and various regions. In LoQo2 it was so annoying to enter a town and then having, for some insane reason, to traverse an empty wasteland before reaching castle Resteed or whatever.

Also, after reaching Brightstone, the map opens up a lot more, being able to go back to Colussia and Port Ronod and so on, and finish the sidequests I'd feared the main quest would've locked away from me. I was beginning to fear that the game would be a lot more scripted and linear than the first two, but thankfully I'm relatively free to much about and do sidequests and chase collectibles, which all in all, I find pretty entertaining.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I appreciated that as well. I know a lot of the issues with the pace of the game have more to do with the speed RPG Maker moves at by default, but I do wish Gabe would learn enough scripting for a proper sprint, and that not every event needs lengthy delays for dramatic effect.

That and a skip dialog script would be nice. Her whole thing is backtracking and replaying, and as-is it would be nigh unbearable without speedhack applied.

For people having trouble with trading cards:
Trading Cards
Beatrix 03 Colussia House of sleeping man near clock in poor district.
Beatrix 04 Port Ronod Seller in materials shop.
Beatrix 08 Colussia Inn. Beat soldier at Prediction.
Beatrix 09 Colussia Inn. Beat soldier at Prediction.
Beatrix 10 Colussia Inn. Beat soldier at Prediction.
Farah 01 Highland Inn From seller inside.
Farah 02 Caimridge Beat old man in townhall at Prediction.
Farah 03 Caimridge Beat old man in townhall at Prediction.
Gabrielle 01 Rivulet Hills Altar in Werewuffie Den.
Gabrielle 02 Royal Cottage Desk upstairs.
Gabrielle 03 Brightstone Desk in Inn.
Gabrielle 04 Gentlemen's Club Seller on lower floor.
Gabrielle 05 Colussia Beat maid in noblewoman's house at Prediction.
Gabrielle 06 Colussia Beat maid in noblewoman's house at Prediction.
Laquadia 01 Colussia Castle Locked in desk in the knights' quarters.
Laquadia 02 Port Ronod Beat sailor on ship at Prediction.
Laquadia 03 Colussia Sewers From seller in tavern.
Masquerade 01 Brightstone Beat nun in shrine at Prediction.
Masquerade 02 Nillia Woods Desk in tent at Darkthorn overlook.
Masquerade 03 Darkthorn Prison Desk in northeastern cell.
Masquerade 04 Brightstone Beat nun in shrine at Prediction.
Masquerade 05 Brightstone Seller (main with bandana) in materials store.
Ra'Tiki 01 Port Ronod Seller on docks.
Ra'Tiki 04 Colussia Beat guard in the house of Laquadia's Fan at Prediction.
Ra'Tiki 05 Colussia Beat guard in the house of Laquadia's Fan at Prediction.
Ra'Tiki 06 Colussia Beat guard in the house of Laquadia's Fan at Prediction.
Ra'Tiki 07 Lake Fairlight Beat hunter in tent at Prediction.
Ra'Tiki 08 Lake Fairlight Beat hunter in tent at Prediction.

Card Sellers
Port Ronod Westernmost part of port.
Port Ronod Materials store.
Colussia Sewers Tavern.
Highland Inn Man sitting by eastern wall.
Gentlemen's Club Lower floor.

Prediction:
Colussia Maid in Noblewoman's house.
Colussia Guard in house of Laquadia's Fan
Colussia Guard in the Inn.
Port Ronod Sailor on ship in port.
Lake Fairlight Hunter's camp. Man in tent.
Caimridge Old man in townhall, upstairs.
Brightstone Nun in shrine.

Help with illustrations and coins:
Ruby Coins
1 Colussia Castle Desk in Maid's quarters.
1 Colussia Locked house in poor district.
1 Rivulet Hills Chest behind a tree near Hero's Guild bridge.
1 Caimridge Chest in storehouse.
1 Caimridge Desk in small house near town hall.
1 Western Lighthouse Chest on first floor.
1 Fellhorn Ruins Chest in second area from entrance.
1 Lake Fairlight Chest on small island in eastern area.
1 Darkthorn Prison Desk in southwestern cell.
1 Darkthorn Sewers Chest in western section.
1 Colussia Sewers Chest in area east of the tavern.
1 Windy Canyon Chest just past eastern cave mouth.
1 Nillia Woods Chest in the southern part of the map, one west of the entrance from Highland.
1 Grassland Road Chest in western section, on small strip north of river.
1 Crimson Forest Chest by small pond on trail to Neifu camp.
3 Colussia Reward for completing the Nightfall Raid quest. Start by finding Shady Noblewoman south of the Cathedral.
4 Nillia Woods Treasure for Map #4.
1 Brightstone Desk in the Mayor's House.
1 Brightstone Desk in Guest Mansion.

Master Hen'tai
Highland Inn Just east of door. Illustration 108.
Port Ronod Locked part of building near fish market. Illustration 085
Gentlemen's Club In stable. Illustriation 077
Caimridge Small house by town hall. Illustration 023.
Crimson Forest First floor of Neifu building. Illustration 075.
Summer Cove On beach. Illustration 033.
Brightstone House of fighting couple.

Illustrations
002 Colussia West of the Cathedral.
005 Darkthorn Sewers Ruby chest in area north of where you appear.
003 Lake Fairlight Tent in abandoned camp.
007 Fellhorn Ruins On floor in basement area.
008 Western Lighthouse East of building.
010 Port Ronod Painting in house in eastern part of town.
012 Rivulet Hills Near Hero's guild camp from Legendary Mountain Grinder (Dilizard)
013 Windy Canyon Ruby chest in cave near Werewuffie house.
015 Brightstone Master Hen'tai in the house of the fighting couple. Northwest area.
016 Hollow Gorge Ruby Chest in northern cave.
017 Highland Inn On floor in stable.
018 Gentlemen's Club Painting on lower floor.
023 Caimridge Master Hen'tai in small building near town hall.
025 Windy Canyon In caves from Legendary Pharaoh Handbast (Werewuffie)
026 Grassland Road In cave near Wild Stingers. From Legendary Queen Stinger (Wild Stinger).
027 Caimridge Next to the town hall building.
029 Brightstone Painting in house near shrine. Requires Art Razor reward.
031 Royal Cottage On the pier.
033 Summer Cove Master Hen'tai on beach.
037 Colussia Sewers Sewers (north) from Legendary Resurrected Baron (Wandering Bones)
042 Windy Canyon On floor in Werewuffie house.
043 Brightstone On floor in house south of armory.
044 Rivulet Hills On floor in Hero's Guild tent.
046 River Checkpoint Near entrance. From Legendary Toad Ninjitsu (Contoad).
049 Colussia Castle Ruby chest in castle bath (2 coins).
051 Lake Fairlight Cave in eastern area. From Legendary Thorn of Fairlight (Sylvan Fungus).
052 Royal Cottage From Legendary Nerophant (Broncallo).
056 Summer Cove Ruby chest in changing room.
058 Port Ronod Small strip in section east of entrance.
059 Caimridge Ruby chest in town hall basement.
062 Colussia Painting in Laquadia's Fan's house.
064 Crimson Forest On floor in Neifu tent.
065 Nillia Woods Northeast corner of central area from Legendary Demonicon Eye (Dark Bat).
066 Crimson Forest Eastern cave in area south of Howling Moon territory. From Legendary Wolheim Howler (Firewolf)
067 Western Lighthouse From Legendary Sir Troublemaker (Mischief).
069 Hollow Gorge Southern cave. From Legendary Waste Gorger (Slimebag).
072 Colussia Sewers On floor in southern section.
075 Crimson Forest From Master Hen'tai in chief's building.
077 Gentlemen's Club From Master Hen'tai in stables.
081 Fellhorn Ruins Northmost area. From Legendary Rainway Demon (Nectarfluster)
085 Port Ronod Master Hen'tai in locked part of building near fish market.
098 Lake Fairlight Ruby chest in cave in eastern area.
101 Brightstone Painting in Guest Mansion.
105 Rivulet Hills Ruby chest in Werewuffie cave (accessible after accepting Heroic Savior quest to help Hero's Guild).
104 Gentlemen's Club On floor in back building.
108 Highland Inn From Master Hen'tai outside the inn.

Treasure maps (locations they point to are in a prior post, this is where you get them):
Treasure Maps
01 Crimson Forest Chest in cave north of Neifu Camp.
03 Brightstone Reward for completing Catch-a-Lie quest (started by talking to man near Port Ronod entrance).
04 Rivulet Hills Reward for completing Heroic Savior quest (find Hero's Guild member in Brightstone near Distant Wagon Service to start).
05 Fellhorn Ruins Chest in north-most area.

And miscellaneous crap like posters, dice, and perverts willing to pay for a look at Farah:
Posters
Colussia Sewers Western section near displaced homeless.
Brightstone On house near shrine.
Colussia Building on southern road into the Noble section.
Colussia Building in poor section, past the item shop.
Colussia In the inn.
Colussia In Tavern (the above ground one).
Port Ronod House near fish market.

Not sure if this is complete.

Dice
Laquadia Colussia Sewers Reward for killing all Slimebags during Punching Slimebags quest.
Gabrielle Caimridge Reward from completing quest: Sleep Deprivation.
Farah Port Ronod Solve the switches puzzle in the Sewer and open the chest.
Masquerade Rivulet Hills Treasure for Map #1.

Peepers (Farah Training)
Port Ronod Outside shrine (automatic)
Caimridge Man in red hat outside town hall.
Brightstone Man outside armory.
Colussia Man standing near lamppost outside Cathedral.
Colussia Bum in sewers near tavern.
Colussia Man in poor district by building south of clock.
Gentlemen's Club Old man on east side of lower floor.

Not sure if this is complete.

Last edited:

zzzzzzz

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm, okay so I feel kind of stupid asking this but how do you get to the crystal teleportation room with Ilumi? On my other playthrough I went there with no problem, on my recent playthroughs I have no idea how to get there and I feel like I missed something vital and obvious. I already beat episode I but I somehow missed the room.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, okay so I feel kind of stupid asking this but how do you get to the crystal teleportation room with Ilumi? On my other playthrough I went there with no problem, on my recent playthroughs I have no idea how to get there and I feel like I missed something vital and obvious. I already beat episode I but I somehow missed the room.
If you can use the teleport function, then just go up when you are in the crystal chamber thing with the all the crystals. If you don't know how to do that, then go do the scholar thing in the port, then talk to a crystal and chose teleport.

zzzzzzz

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, yes that is it. I must have missed him because he was in a different place in the betas I think. Either way, thanks. He was a little hard to find because I think you can only find him at night on the bottom of the second boat in Port Ronod.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That and a skip dialog script would be nice.
Hear hear. Some of the "cutscenes" are excruciatingly long. Especially the third of fourth playthrough. :p

Ah, yes that is it. I must have missed him because he was in a different place in the betas I think. Either way, thanks. He was a little hard to find because I think you can only find him at night on the bottom of the second boat in Port Ronod.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he wasn't around the first time I visited Port Ronod. Is it just a matter of it being night time, or does he only spawn after a certain point in the game?

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's just nighttime that's required. In previous versions, his reward was given by his counterpart at the inn in Colussia, though. I can't remember what the Port Ronod guy gave out, but it may have been the sprint boots. In which case you wouldn't miss him too much because the item is only somewhat useful and doesn't unlock any content.

Status
Not open for further replies.