What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Gacha for DMM points gives more chance to get rare girl or the same as gacha for hana stones?

▼初回限定!!DMMポイントガチャキャンペーン開始

キャンペーン期間中、追加キャラクター出現率アップガチャとプレミアムガチャが
それぞれ初回のみ100DMMポイント(華霊石1個相当)を使用して引くことができます!
さらに、1回引いたらもう1回、今度は300DMMポイントを使用して引くことができます!!

FxxkinH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's the same. The deal is that its cheaper than if you would use hana stones. Typically 1 hana stone = 100 pts so you can roll a girl for 100pts instead of the usual 5. And then the next roll is 300 pts. You can do it twice to the new girl promotion gacha or the regular premium gacha.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's the same. The deal is that its cheaper than if you would use hana stones. Typically 1 hana stone = 100 pts so you can roll a girl for 100pts instead of the usual 5. And then the next roll is 300 pts. You can do it twice to the new girl promotion gacha or the regular premium gacha.
What happens if you roll a 3rd? Is it still 300 points?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What's up with the event gacha? Is it mean that i cant do it anymore (Got all the reward from it)?

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's up with the event gacha? Is it mean that i cant do it anymore (Got all the reward from it)?

If you see

000/
000/
000/
etc.

you got all.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much yes....
This why don't skip those gacha too fast, specialy i find its seriusly easy to get the equipment / skill up flower (always got them 1st time on every 10 roll i saved coin on)

But at the same tme i don't felt is worth it cleaning up those 3 star unit, so i only take what i want and go to the next step (clearing all fairy + money at least, but not those lowest gold 1.... and skip the seed as well)

autizboyz

Reputation score

If you see

000/
000/
000/
etc.

you got all.
Darn it it though i can just grind it till it over, oh well more time to grind other stuff.. Thanks for the info tho appreciate it

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After all those long farming event map....
Finally manage 5/5 skill her (yes only 1equipment slot.... don't ask the almost imposible)
As for ampule nah i didn't gave it all to her... ampule is like extra exp for me on unit i intend to use
now i wish they release equipment slot flower...

Attachments

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, i got all 7 Flowers for the Event Gacha Girl but i dont have the girl yet, or no idea how to get her if not through rolls.
I guess i fucked up. :rolleyes:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh, i got all 7 Flowers for the Event Gacha Girl but i dont have the girl yet, or no idea how to get her if not through rolls.
I guess i fucked up. :rolleyes:
You didn't fuck up really. The first time you did that gacha you got a ticket which will give you the girl after the event is over, which is in 2 days :)

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New event starts,dun really bother with the event since is jus fight raid boss get the item exchange for the new girl and flower.
The thing that catch my attention was new gacha characters.So after 4 time 11roll giving me all 3 star girl,test my luck again today and was better.

Double cactus,what I was hoping for,can die happily now.Finally gt something good.Time to place my saboten together with cactus. Too bad wasnt able to get dancing lady orchid or i can place it with onicidium since they look the same :D.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... I've had more drinks than I would normally have. So I ultimately went ahead and decided I needed the new Oncidium (she's probably my favorite character and been in my main group since the first event -- minus a brief period when I was using her to buff out my #4 group to carry their sorry asses)..... 88 character pulls (that is to say 8 x 11) and I had her.... hmmm... welp... pretty sure I will regret this tomorrow...

autizboyz

Reputation score

Finaly its about damn time they incrase the buff speed, also are they running out of idea xD? Cuz that six star looks like oncidium or whatever her name is or maybbe it is her

propaganda

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finaly its about damn time they incrase the buff speed, also are they running out of idea xD? Cuz that six star looks like oncidium or whatever her name is or maybbe it is her
they should be the same for this week gacha since my cactus is the same.If I not wrong the developer put the top 3 flower knight girls during the last popularity vote as gacha. Since oncidium was 1st while cactus was 2nd.

Well... I've had more drinks than I would normally have. So I ultimately went ahead and decided I needed the new Oncidium (she's probably my favorite character and been in my main group since the first event -- minus a brief period when I was using her to buff out my #4 group to carry their sorry asses)..... 88 character pulls (that is to say 8 x 11) and I had her.... hmmm... welp... pretty sure I will regret this tomorrow...
wow.....88 rolls was alot....nice one there.I guess if not wrong the 3 girls their evolve form is wearing wedding dress.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wow.....88 rolls was alot....nice one there.I guess if not wrong the 3 girls their evolve form is wearing wedding dress.
I don't really consider myself a waifu hunter so this probably makes me more concerned for my sanity. ;_;

Oh well, her skill is pretty good and if she has as many unique animations as the fox girl, then I guess I can be happy. Plus... that frellin' ant companion...

Suzume

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How they get purple lv80 "reidobosu" with 1300k hp in the last event? Even if I get lv80 "reidobosu" he is red, I didn't get no one purple yet. And mostly I get only 500-600k hp "reidobosu".

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How they get purple lv80 "reidobosu".
Well I don't think this is exactly helpful but...

I've gotten a few of the purple lv80 raid boss (and at first I thought that they wouldn't give the event item cause they were the same color as the raid boss you get from map 12-5.) and I haven't done anything special to get them I don't think... just spammin' the 80 stam map, so I imagine it's just chance... maybe? It is kinda strange as this is the first time where raid bosses differ during an event, as far as I know.

Edit: Speak of the devil I just got one... and again I just did the 80 stam map as usual. I don't think there's a special way to get them.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

hi there guys, i am not really active FKG player, and play the game mostly in a blind way. Want to ask for any basic advices. (aside from those in OP) by now i managed to gather this girls, but i am just throwing them together without any real plan behind it...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At beginning yes thats pretty much the case...
Later on you need to check the map for the plan how much speed you need to make in team 1-4 to be able to complete the map and how much power they needed on which team.
Even now some easy map for end player have to reduce their fighting power to intentionaly let them die so the other team can catch up clearing map for 3 star clear.

More later once you got some girl that can ignore up down speed panel in map or skill that recover hp when moved into bee nest terrain will be quite important to be able to clear map.

At the end it just organizing your team with what skill you want and what speed they needed to clear the map a.k.a just like any other game.... brute force your way to win