What's new

SIM [miconisomi] みこにそみ Love R*per! Maki x Examination Room ラブレイパー! 真姫編×凌辱診察室 (RE156151) (RJ156151)

KrimsonXG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ran across this game whilst roaming the net yesterday. I didn't see any posts for this on here, so I decided to just drop this off for everyone. Sorry if it's a repost :(

It's a fully voiced 3D Unity interactive game with rape and some customization for hair color, breasts, skin color, and clothes. It's also got some timed dialogue choices that may dictate how you progress, so be aware.

Last edited by a moderator:

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブレイパー! 真姫編×凌辱診察室 / Love R*per! Maki x Examination Room

You can find the game in sukebei torrents if someone is interested :cool:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is also a uncensored version on Hentai share.

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The one who made this also made another one starring that Nico Nico nii gurl.
and yeah, strange that this game hasn't been mentioned yet, it's been out for like more than a month.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've played it, it was...okay? Part of it is that I couldn't read any of the text, because I couldn't figure out how to make ITHVNR grab text from it. (Is there a hook code out for it? I don't really know where to check for it...)

It's...fairly simple though, just hit the end button to take you to an ending, which changes as you grind up the love/heart meter, and you can choose a box that gives you additional options, like clothing or breast size. I think all of the boxes give you items that can change her love level, each of which has it's own H-list you can do to her. If you're impatient, you can just end the session immediately (No worries, it lets you continue from before you got the ending) and grab ending 1 (I remember seven? It's been a while since I played it) and get the ability to go to any level immediately. And there's also an achievement list, but I couldn't read any of it besides the Endings =(

It pretty much ends up being an animation viewer with some option settings, which is nice (and the animations and voices are very good)...but I prefer more game and/or story in my H-games, and AA2 is a bit more enjoyable for me.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded and played it. Seems there really are 7 Endings. I managed to get 3 of them.

SPOILER:
Ending #3: After being abducted by you, the Girl stays reluctant. She ends up tied to a chain in some room. (Favourit Ending!)
Ending #5: We see her beeing free and fucking some Dude, which I assume is the Player. Guess she ended up as his Girlfriend?
Ending #6: The Girl is completely broken and remains a cock hungry beeing, who can be seen enjoying a gang Bang.

I'll try to get the other Endings too but so far I failed at getting them.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I just started playing, but I wanted to know; is there a way to clean her up? Like clean all the cum off of her face/body.

Edit: Figured it out. If you click the option right above the fullscreen/window in the settings you can reset/the clean the cum off

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a save ?

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just started playing, but I wanted to know; is there a way to clean her up? Like clean all the cum off of her face/body.

Edit: Figured it out. If you click the option right above the fullscreen/window in the settings you can reset/the clean the cum off
Hahaha thanks for that. I hadn't found it yet.

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Endings:

1st Ending: At the start of the game, end it. You will let her leave without doing anything to her. Level 1 Affection.
2nd Ending: Starting off, use the vibrator, then end the game (you can also continue off of the previous save, mentioned above). Level 1 Affection.
3rd Ending: Fuck her once, then end the game (assuming that you've used the vibrators). Level 1 Affection.
4th Ending: Proceed to Level 2 by using H2 pills (assuming you've played the game once) or just slowly raising her affection, and end the game. Level 2 Affection.
5th Ending: At level 2, raise her affection to more than half, or just use every tool/position once. Level 2 Affection.
6th Ending: Proceed to Level 3 by using H3 pills or just by slowly raising her affection, and end the game. Level 3 Affection.
7th Ending: At level 3, keep cumming inside her until you get to the ending. Level 3 Affection.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So is there a way to get all of the customization options? I am missing the ones that involve her boobs. One of the options seems to be boob size and the other is boob bounce(?). Not too sure how to unlock these; has anyone else figured it out?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

So is there a way to get all of the customization options? I am missing the ones that involve her boobs. One of the options seems to be boob size and the other is boob bounce(?). Not too sure how to unlock these; has anyone else figured it out?
For the breast bounce option, push her breasts 100 times (click with open hand icon over breast).
For the breast size option, massage her breasts for 300 seconds (click and hold with open hand icon over breast).

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have the link to the uncensored version? Tried searching for it, but I can't find it. :c

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anybody have the link to the uncensored version? Tried searching for it, but I can't find it. :c
It is on the sukebei torrent site.

obesepanda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is on the sukebei torrent site.
Is it still there? I couldn't find it on sukebei and most links I tried had the file removed.

Last edited:

ag0609

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it still there? I couldn't find it on sukebei and most links I tried had the file removed.
Still available, please use the search function of sukebei(keywords : "みこにそみ" or "ラブレイパー")

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That was mostly alright. A little disappointed the only choices for breast size were big and biggerer, and also the severe lack of anal.

End of game spoiler below...

Also kind of sad there wasn't a pregnant version unlocked after the final ending.

All in all, its ok. 7/10 would fap again.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else have a weird issue where the game wont load anymore? Erased it and re-installed. Still wont start up. Stuck at black screen.. Not sure if corrupted or my computer has just gone honky on me. =/

zela0105

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any one can unlock the "FREE MODE" in this game and how??

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one know where the save file location is? I've looked in the DL location and the appdata, its in neither.
I have a save, just need to know where to put it yall.