What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

To those of you who wish to use AGTH on this since this is one of those games that requires you to use /x3, Use 0x0542D392:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar
I really need some direction here...what do you mean by that.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry I would have a problem I start saki but this gives me an error message about audio / SE thanks in advance

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry I would have a problem I start saki but this gives me an error message about audio / SE thanks in advance
Start your downloaded .exe file with applocale and decompress game by internal arkhiver, not your system winrar or so.
Thats error mean that you lost some moonspeak symbols during decompressing by non-japanese windows.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Title:フタクエ~とある姉妹の物語~ Ver1.13 >>> RJ079875 Ver1.13
Brand:アマツチヤ
Release:2011/07/05
File Size:124MB
Genre:RPG

Information

Download Here :
Thank you for visiting
@ Update more & more new Game
Title:サキクエ
Brand:アマツチヤ
Release:2012/05/14
Information

U can Download here :
I asked both of you to SEARCH the names before you posted them and you responded, and everything seemed fine. I understand the language difference, but you are both on thin ice.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Start your downloaded .exe file with applocale and decompress game by internal arkhiver, not your system winrar or so.
Thats error mean that you lost some moonspeak symbols during decompressing by non-japanese windows.
sorry but I tried to extract with winrar applocale i get another error:confused:

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry but I tried to extract with winrar applocale i get another error:confused:
Not use winrar or so!
Simply run with applocale .exe that u downloaded, it have icon like a blue hexagon.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not use winrar or so!
Simply run with applocale .exe that u downloaded, it have icon like a blue hexagon.
Allen is the blue I see the game but when I extract the folder contains only the audio fail trgssx.dll game and sorry but not very practical

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, if you cannot launch/play game, answer this:
~Are you in japanese local or using app local?
~How are you unpacking?
~Did you download while in japanese local?
~Did you download from this site or some other site

WinRar is fine, but use 7zip if you think it'd be WinRar's fault.

harthas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, if you cannot launch/play game, answer this:
~Are you in japanese local or using app local?
~How are you unpacking?
~Did you download while in japanese local?
~Did you download from this site or some other site

WinRar is fine, but use 7zip if you think it'd be WinRar's fault.
I'm using local app but I get an error when I extract. I usually always use winrar and no problem but as ever, have the game downloaded here but do not understand what you mean by download or on the local Japanese

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm using local app but I get an error when I extract. I usually always use winrar and no problem but as ever, have the game downloaded here but do not understand what you mean by download or on the local Japanese
It's the safest bet to download and install japanese games while in Japanese Local.
>Japanese Local can be set through: Control Panel > Change Keyboards or Other Input Methods > Administrative > Change System Local > Set to required country and then restart
Sometimes, as already mention, certain parts can become lost. Also, I would recommend re-DLing the game after restarting your computer, for safety measures.

sexyjesscarr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to use Interactive Text Hooker with this but it's just not picking up the writing. I can attach the game to ITH fine. Computer is in Japanese locale and ITH works fine on other games.

Any help would be great :) xxx

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

In the dungeon between the 2 towns; when you first go there, you fight that guy that the red hair girl kills later.

If you don't loose to him, do you miss something.

I killed him.
And when I went back, it was a different boss (the one in a black robe).

OP
soulles

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Edited:

Never mind, got the v1.03 just now.... ^^

but ehmm does anyone know the difference between the versions, and also, is it me, or is it updated almost daily....
(I mean, no less then a week ago it was v1.02 or maybe even v1.01....)

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In Annie Quest, does anyone know what advancing time does? After you beat the god guy, you get hints about CGs, and below that, the option to advance time.

And, I have no idea what it does. I think he tells me to go check for myself. And, I can't see anything different. So?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edited:

Never mind, got the v1.03 just now.... ^^

but ehmm does anyone know the difference between the versions, and also, is it me, or is it updated almost daily....
(I mean, no less then a week ago it was v1.02 or maybe even v1.01....)
Just bug fixes and spelling fixes.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In Annie Quest, does anyone know what advancing time does? After you beat the god guy, you get hints about CGs, and below that, the option to advance time.

And, I have no idea what it does. I think he tells me to go check for myself. And, I can't see anything different. So?
once you can get pregnant, advancing time basically makes your char able to be pregnant again. useful if you just bore a kid and want to get pregnant again

in case you missed it, i posted a somewhat walkthrough earlier in this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=351967&postcount=74

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

once you can get pregnant, advancing time basically makes your char able to be pregnant again. useful if you just bore a kid and want to get pregnant again

in case you missed it, i posted a somewhat walkthrough earlier in this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=351967&postcount=74
Thanks. That was useful. I didn't know about the progression of rape in the doctor's office. I wasn't impressed the first time, so I wasn't planning to send her back there. But... I just might now.

Also, I didn't get excalibur. So, that sounds nice.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ver 1.04 of Saki's up.

bledge

Reputation score

I have the same audio problems too, can anyone please compress the audio folder and upload it? i would be really greatful!

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What do you mean? In my game, she's the willing plaything to the fat guy in the underground town. I like her that way. :) You're talking about the uppity blonde, right? Yui?
Oh, that's what happened. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.