What's new

SIM [ILLUSION] Artificial Academy ジンコウガクエン

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've been playing this game recently to kill time. While the customization (for clothes at least) isn't as detailed as AG3, the game itself I find more fun. Whil Artificial girl 3 was mainly about creating girls and just f***ing them as much as you want, in Artificial Academy you design a multiple characters (up to twenty five) both male and female, and put them in a class to interact with one another. You choose one of the characters, male or female, and play as them as you form relationships with the other students. When it comes to designing there personalities, girls have 22 (one which was sort of a pre order, and boys have 4. There are also thoughts which dictate which club there in, athletic and study rates, orientation (no yaoi) etcetera. All in all, it's more charming than AG3, but more time consuming.

Edit: New links on mega.

Links:

Last edited by a moderator:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Artificial Academy

Sorry, but the Dl link in the thread talks about a Hongfire patch. I don't see any in that folder, only the parts 1 to 21. Are you still uploading or I am being stupid and missing something obvious? =p

Everything aside, the idea of creating several characters and letting them interact with each other sounds amazing for me. I'll dl and post my opinion later :D

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's part of the files. When you extract all 21 it should be there.
If you need help installing, here's a step by step guide courtesy of scratch pad:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

someone upload the screenshot :D
oh, well, the picture had the MCG logo :D , you took this game from a Viet Nam forum :D

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

does the glitch fix help stop the crashes I get when I enter some h-scenes?

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

someone upload the screenshot :D
oh, well, the picture had the MCG logo :D , you took this game from a Viet Nam forum :D
That's actually not the site I got it from. That was the photo on the site I DID from. I guess I'll change it if people want...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played the game and created a few characters. Pretty awesome.

It only get a bit annoying when one of the girls get a liking to you and starts to cock block you xD

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I mainly play as one character, and I use the eloquent personality type. So alot of people in the class end up talking to him, even the boys interrupt you from time to time, although there's no yaoi in this game. But they do have yuri. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the yuri yet. :D

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mainly play as one character, and I use the eloquent personality type. So alot of people in the class end up talking to him, even the boys interrupt you from time to time, although there's no yaoi in this game. But they do have yuri. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the yuri yet. :D
I've been reading about this game and it seems that while there is gay love situations, there isn't actual sex. But guys can fall in love with a male MC and get jealous.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, you can make male characters in this game homo or bisexual, just like the female characters. I just wish there where more personalities types for male characters. I also remember reading something about teachers being something they wanted in the game. Oh well, maybe if they make a sequel.

Ignis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

MediaFire displays "Loading" forever, and I can't get a prompt to download anything. Could anyone provide an alternate link? :confused:

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

MediaFire displays "Loading" forever, and I can't get a prompt to download anything. Could anyone provide an alternate link? :confused:
Sometimes Mediafire ma take a bit before it'll give you the link. Try clicking the "link not loading" thing and see if it will. If not, give it some time. I've never really known anyone to have mediafire troubles.

In more game related news: I finally decided on a class and I'm not deleting it every day or two. I only play a an in game day a day most of the time though.

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was able to install the first part of the game but when i do the second part it closes after i select to start the instillation after choosing where to install it

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wants me to dl a shadey toolbar, noooo. Had to dl each file individually.

Also is this the version with all kinds of uncensored things and a bunch of extra features? Searching found me a version like that from youtube, of course not sure how accurate the description is. Game looks really nice but it seems a hassle to get working properly.

Oh and look here before you ask technical problems, tons of answers here:

Edit:

Oh shit I actually got the patch to work, the stars must have aligned. This game is 500% better with English patch.

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good game, my biggest complaint is that you can easily cum inside every girl in the entire school no matter how ugly you are simply by repeatedly talking to them about sex.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fun little game but its just a have sex game. at lest I don't see any point or time frame in the game. also it made me a lesbian... even when trying to talk to the guys it like sent a girl after me. on 2 different games same girl came on to me, now I'm her property at lest that is how she thinks of me.
other thing it doesn't look like the AI will ask you for sex or do any of those things. guess I was hopping for more.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can try insulting the one that keeps latching on to you, or even start a fight with her...

RMan

Lurker
Reputation score

@MajorKagami: It's been a while since I've played this game, but I know that the AI will in fact ask you if you want sex. Because I distinctly remember that one of the girls I was banging came up to me in the classroom right after class and asked me something (I didnt know what it was since it was in Japanese still.) and I just selected yes, and she started blowing me right there in the class in front of everyone. L.M.A.O. I think they only ask you stuff like that if your either going out, or she is extremely lewd.

Also I remember there being a "Harem Mode" AAXPlay.exe released by illusion that basically allows you to get right into the action if you so wish. along with other settings like making affection build 10x faster, and disabling other characters being able to interrupt your "sessions".

Last edited:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also I remember there being a "Harem Mode" AAXPlay.exe released by illusion that basically allows you to get right into the action if you so wish. along with other settings like making affection build 10x faster, and disabling other characters being able to interrupt your "sessions".
Speaking of which, would someone be able to direct me to a link that has AAXplay.exe and the character make complete edition download (~100MB) that's on the official site? My region is blocked by the official site and I've tried various IP proxy with still no luck of bypassing it to activate the download on the official site.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@MajorKagami: It's been a while since I've played this game, but I know that the AI will in fact ask you if you want sex. Because I distinctly remember that one of the girls I was banging came up to me in the classroom right after class and asked me something (I didnt know what it was since it was in Japanese still.) and I just selected yes, and she started blowing me right there in the class in front of everyone. L.M.A.O. I think they only ask you stuff like that if your either going out, or she is extremely lewd.

how long did you play before that happen? I finally got it so the guys like me...I had to edit the save to make them like my type. now like all of them are hugging kissing and foundling me, but none have ask me for a blowjob or sex will it not do that? they do keep coming up to me and saying nothing.