What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bibuya] [ ビブ屋] Haru-Uru: The Whore Quest of Yuna / ハルウル RE099406 RJ099406

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Darkfire edit -

And here we are. Updated my translation with 4 H scenes, text for the slums and hiring the mercenaries, and most of the first area of the dungeon. I also fixed a few formatting issues with the UI, though there are still some around.

Mega: mega.co.nz/#!BtlmGTKK!HRo91nSb2C6t1r-FE4HyBxFkZzVhg81EuxMrhEXrl8s
4Shared: 4shared.com/rar/glVGjpf9/Haru_-_eng02.html

Enjoy.

Well, like many RPG maker games, seems to be overwhelming the thread. Also, it seems to deserve it's own.

So, here's the d/l:

Also, due to it's text-wall-spamming of AGTH, there's an that works better, but comes with some of it's own issues. Credit to dardamex for, well, making it work better for translation. See this post for more info on it. Rep Dardemex for him making it work for us Gaijin. Dardemex, if you want me to remove the link, let me know.

Anyway, seems like a sweet game. Good discussion going on currently. Figured it probably should migrate.

*Edit - if the download link goes dead/old, feel free to let me know, or post. Between the d/l "blogs" recently, and several great members (new and old), I'm sure someone will be able to re-up.

*Edit part 2 - the first link in the post heads over to dlsite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oiz

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Haru Uru Baishun

link to the DLsite for us that haven't heard of it yet please.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are people using my edited version? I'm just wondering if its worth tinkering with it further to fix it up.

OP
doob420

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

link to the DLsite for us that haven't heard of it yet please.
Link to dlsite is the first link in my post.

Are people using my edited version? I'm just wondering if its worth tinkering with it further to fix it up.
I'm thinking yes, although I found it a bit jarring when I tried it. Truthfully, it was when the choices came up that made me decide to tough it out with the original version. For some reason I'm patient and smart enough to re-select lines when I need to, but if them choices don't line up, I'm fucked. I'm just scared you may have to rewrite the whole script for it to work 100%. I don't know why, but when I used your version with my save, I had a naked sprite of the MC sitting just to the right of the entrance to the church. Anyway, I fully appreciate your effort thus far, and support your continuing. I'm just not sure it's worth the effort.?

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm thinking yes, although I found it a bit jarring when I tried it. I'm just scared you may have to rewrite the whole script for it to work 100%. I don't know why, but when I used your version with my save, I had a naked sprite of the MC sitting just to the right of the entrance to the church. Anyway, I fully appreciate your effort thus far, and support your continuing. I'm just not sure it's worth the effort.?
Oh, that was my mistake. Nothing to do with the scripts. I got bored with the game so I created a cheat event that when interacted with raised your sex stats. Thought I deleted but I guess not.

OP
doob420

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah, that explains it. I'm no stranger to fucking around with these games, but scripting is just a bit beyond me with RUBY, so I gave up on it.

I've also edited my original post, as well as the reply...I'm drinking a bit tonight and so some thoughts come to me a little later than others...anyway, do you mind if I PM you about my own RPG maker game later? Your scripting skills are vastly superior to mine it seems....(I only got errors when I tried)

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyone know how to get the dress for prostitution.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have you been in the prostitution brothel already, or not yet?
If so, then just do a few other events, then when its night time or evening, one of those, just wear it and once you done that it wil be available during day time....

Or wel it has been for me at least.... ^^
Am stuck myself at the moment at another dungeon.... but so far so good I guess...

Etigoya posted an indept walkthrough on the RPG thread also... but I cant make heads nor tales out of it most of the times, although Etigoya explains it realy wel I think.... ;)

klentka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To everyone who are unable to get the orb. You probably were using the modified game which should work with AGTH right? The naked girl by church has a script that adds +1 to amount of 'days worked as prostitute in mansion' which breaks the whole "get the orb from client on second day" since it skips it.

To fix it you could edit the script to set the variable to 1. Worked for me.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wasn't able to fix the dialogue choice problem with my custom one, but I'll upload a new version untouched events. I'll edit it into this post once its done.

EDIT: Alright, here it is. The only thing touched from the original is the dialogue script, so it shouldn't muck up the events at all.

Choice selection is still somewhat borked. The text and selector aren't aligned now. It's the selector you want to pay attention to, though, as where you move it to (top, middle, bottom) is what choice you'll make. You'll have the text at the top of the dialogue box and the selector at the bottom. You can still make choices perfectly fine, you just have to pay attention.

I tried for a good 3 - 5 hours trying to get the choices to show up right but to no avail. So unless someone with a understanding of how scripting works takes a look at it, this is probably the best this is going to get.

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never used AGTH to translate. I opened the program, but I don't know what to do. Could someone explain how I have to use it?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

To everyone who are unable to get the orb. You probably were using the modified game which should work with AGTH right? The naked girl by church has a script that adds +1 to amount of 'days worked as prostitute in mansion' which breaks the whole "get the orb from client on second day" since it skips it.

To fix it you could edit the script to set the variable to 1. Worked for me.
That seems to be it, but your fix is a little beyond me. Let's assume that I already moved past that moment and need to retroactively repair it. How would I do this?

Last edited:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you been in the prostitution brothel already, or not yet?
If so, then just do a few other events, then when its night time or evening, one of those, just wear it and once you done that it wil be available during day time....

Or wel it has been for me at least.... ^^
Am stuck myself at the moment at another dungeon.... but so far so good I guess...

Etigoya posted an indept walkthrough on the RPG thread also... but I cant make heads nor tales out of it most of the times, although Etigoya explains it realy wel I think.... ;)
No I have had no events at the brothel. It is the thing below the slave auction area right?

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Have someone done a mini guide for this game?

Btw, my chiitrans is still being flooded with repeated text. I am using /x3 /kf /ks /c. Any ideas?

Last edited:

noscroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using the unedited one, i set agth.exe /x /c
/x opens up the search that agth does for text outputs, which often helps to find cleaner stuff than just /c alone (which copies to clipboard after 150ms).

find GetGlyphOutlineW (on mine it was the one with 0x100160AE:00000000)

Use "remove 4 repetitions of each symbol"
use "supress repetition of phrases, trace 32 x 16"

that got clean text out of dialogues, including the name of the characters.

Hope it helps. Yes its confusing as hell :)

Noscroll

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooooooo..... I can get to the right and top part of the town but can't access the bottom part yet (If it's approachable that is) lol. I'm just stacking money through whoring in the top part of the town but I have yet to know what I'm actually supposed to do :C

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to be able to access the bottom part you need to have a team. go to the pub and select the first option then choose of the 4 teams available. then you can get out of the town through the bottom.

kanaganai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you!! C:

Btw, are there anything you can do at what it seems to be slave auction and then the first building you approach when you go into the right side of the town?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you!! C:

Btw, are there anything you can do at what it seems to be slave auction and then the first building you approach when you go into the right side of the town?
This I am also wondering, one of the few things that I havent figured out yet???

Maybe do I need a certain costume, or a key or something???

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And how do I get acess to the upper part of town?